Naagin 5 Second Episode Review - After Leap

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok toh matlab Hina Dheeraj and Mohit k track yehi tak tha.. Aakesh toh matlab haste haste mar gaya Nageshwari k haaton.. I will miss the bgm.. This is my request, yeh music aage bhi pls use karna.. It's magical! Ok aj k episode kal jaise itne dhamakedaar nahi tha coj kal action wala tha episode. Aj introduction part, new chapter start hua hai after leap. So we have to wait for this.. Ab aati hu actors pe.. Surbhi Chandna mujhe pasand aayi, abhi tak k liye uske character k according she was good. She is looking good too. Mohit mujhe bohat jyada impressive nahi laga. And body k anusaar Surbhi k saath abhi tak itna badia nahi laga. Woh dialogue sahi mein suit kar raha hai - apna size dekha hai? Mujhse larega tu? Seriously jyada hi naate lag raha hai. Ab aati hu Cheel pe yaani Sharad pe. Haan Saare confusion khatam kar k ultimately Sharad hi hua humare Cheel. And yahan bhi Cheel hi maat dia.. Matlab sabse dhaasu entry uska hi laga. And he is really good. I was reading some fans to comment that Sharad is little aged than Surbhi.. Accha lagega ki nahi.. But sharad k looks, style se aisa bilkul bhi nahi laga k woh aged hai. Ulta mujhe laga isko koi businessman banayega. But no he is young extremely spoilt brat.. And uska acting bhi bohat accha tha.Toh kahani toh suru ho gaya. But dekhte hai aage kya hoga.

But iss baar alag toh kuch hoga hi.. Coj mandir mein Sapera ne kahan Itihas k panne firse rachi jaigi but iss baar ant mein Kya Hoga wohi dekhna hoga, they are again and again highlighting on this dialogue that iss baar alag hoga kahani. And specially Brinda ki baatein.. She said Woh Cheel tha kya iss liye uska pyaar galat tha? Uss hisab se toh hum naag naagin bhi insaan se pyaar nahi kar sakte.. So uss hisab se I think there is a twist in tale.

And finally Brinda and Dev Ki reunion hogayi. But thoda dull laga unki ending.. And end mein woh dono aise kaise gayab ho sakta hai? Dev toh ek insaan hai then how? Khair let's focus on Naagin 5..

Yeh thi meri review. Share yours 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love Surbhi and Sharad they look good in their roles. This episode belongs to Sharad he was amazing, The best thing about Surbhi is her screen presence. 

This Mohit sucks too 👎🏼 Abit better than Mohit Malhotra but still not impressive Sharad eat him up as expected.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I love Surbhi and Sharad they look good in their roles. This episode belongs to Sharad he was amazing, The best thing about Surbhi is her screen presence. 

This Mohit sucks too 👎🏼 Abit better than Mohit Malhotra but still not impressive Sharad eat him up as expected.

Both the Mohit sucked 🤣 Naagin and Cheel rocked again 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Both the Mohit sucked 🤣 Naagin and Cheel rocked again 

I don't know what Ekta is thinking here?

There is Namik Paul, Shakti Arora etc who she could've casted.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

I don't know what Ekta is thinking here?

There is Namik Paul, Shakti Arora etc who she could've casted.

I would say Shakti arora would have been a better choice. I think EK ne root karliya hai SC & Sharad ko thus she didnt took time in casting Mohit as Jay.

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sharad killed it today, sc also good wanna see their chemistry

I feel sharad charcter is grey even if he is negative still im on team cheel he is ❤️❤️

Felt bad for brindev..their story is too rushed and ended but yeah atleast they shown happy ending that i thought they will leave cliff hanger

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok so I will say this the second episode was incredible too & well executed.I liked Surbhi's entry as Baani(that's her name perhaps as far as I can memorize) & her face took me to the days of the fiesty Anika of Ishqbaaz.Her handling of the snake as the reincarnated Baani aka Naageshwari of that Black snake was quite funny & amazing to say the least.There was an air sequence scene-Thandi hawa ka jhoka scene between her & Jay Mathur of Mathur Company(Mohit's character).

I don't know whether to call it a quirk of fate or good luck charm perhaps-there are 2 Mohits in the show.1 Mohit is Hriday & the other one is reincarnated as Jay Mathur.Anyway getting back to Jay Mathur his entry was good but not that grand compared to Sharad's character.This is not to demean his character but both Jay & Baani reminded me of Brinda and Dev.Baani it seems is just an orphan in her household leading a Cindrella type lifestyle only to be swayed off her feet by Jay.That Anika factor was missing in her bcoz perhaps the characters of both Anika & Baani are different with one common trait-both came from the lower strata of society & are orphans.

I will dwell on Sharad's part later.I know this reincarted Mohit since from the days of Miley Jab Hum Tum.I don't know how many of u have watched those college drama MJHT but its 2 characters Mayank & Samrat are part of the Naagin franchise today.Mohit's character Samrat was like a breathe of fresh air.Flamboyant charming & cool he had the girls of Excel college within the palm of his hand.That's why Sharad' entry on that super-gizmo bike reminded me of Samrat today.

Yes Jay's character is much different from the old Samrat but Sharad's character somewhat filled that gap today.I have seen another topic on the forum regarding Sharad's character & I will say he aced the villain part today.Its an amazing transformation from the days of Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki.

Infact I would have had no issue in him being paired up with Baani had Jay not been the fated lover.But Sharad's character is the villain here so perhaps N5 fans won't root for his pairing with Baani .

Hope both the 3 actors deliver outstanding performances & continue to impress the viewers which would get reflected on the TRP ratings.

PS: I would like to see shades of old Samrat/Sammy in Jay Mathur.Enough of Goody-Goody image.Can't he have his own signature identity?

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't like surbhi or mohit .Surbhi is acting like annika only .Mohit was ok ok .Sharad acting was good but i didn't like his look .He looks aged for this look.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have mixed feelings about this episode. It was was a 7/10.

I loved how Aakesh didn't even bother to defend himself. He died with no regrets. [ But that's an open end too , we didn't see his death he could obviously fly. what's the point of throwing him out even ? he has wings 🤭 ] 

Anyway Brindev ending was rushed but ab karbhi kya sakte hain , there was nothing left to show.

What I didn't like much was how the leads entered the scene. It's the intro epi afterall. ( Sharad ka to firbhi theek tha ) but it could have been executed better , especially surbhi & mohit's entry , both.

I liked Surbhi as Bani but it was just the intro , we still know nothing about her.  ( I also liked her elder sister a lot , I think she should be paired with whoever ends up being alone ). 

Mohit didn't disappoint , a far better actor than the last mohit but he couldn't stand out either. 

That dupatta thing with Jay & Bani literally had no spark. Like there has to be something naa when the leads come amne samne for the first time.

Also the way Sharad's char ( didn't catch his name ) was belittling  Jay like height dekhi hain apni. Idk it seemed like they're purposefully doing this to remind his insignificance as Hriday.

Sharad's entry was kinda nice , he didn't need to create a scene or shame Noor like that but he wanted to save his friend from being cheated. He indeed has some redeeming qualities. He falls in the grey area.

Also Brinda pointing out that cheel's pyar could be pure as well but Nageshwari brushed it off and the pandits repeating that the kahaani will change , the ant will be different this time. It definitely gives away that it isn't going to be a simple naag-naagin reunion story. 

Also quite confused about the revenge nageshwari was talking about ? He killed your lover , you killed him. Baas !!?? 

She might want to reincarnate to reunite with her lover but she kept taking about revenge. What revenge lol 

Edited by made-in-charms - 3 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I have mixed feelings about this episode. It was was a 7/10.

I loved how Aakesh didn't even bother to defend himself. He died with no regrets. [ But that's an open end too , we didn't see his death he could obviously fly. what's the point of throwing him out even ? he has wings 🤭 ] 

Anyway Brindev ending was rushed but ab karbhi kya sakte hain , there was nothing left to show.

What I didn't like much was how the leads entered the scene. It's the intro epi afterall. ( Sharad ka to firbhi theek tha ) but it could have been executed better , especially surbhi & mohit's entry , both.

I liked Surbhi as Bani but it was just the intro , we still know nothing about her.  ( I also liked her elder sister a lot , I think she should be paired with whoever ends up being alone ). 

Mohit didn't disappoint , a far better actor than the last mohit but he couldn't stand out either. 

That dupatta thing with Jay & Bani literally had no spark. Like there has to be something naa when the leads come amne samne for the first time.

Also the way Sharad's char ( didn't catch his name ) was belittling  Jay like height dekhi hain apni. Idk it seemed like they're purposefully doing this to remind his insignificance as Hriday.

Sharad's entry was kinda nice , he didn't need to create a scene or shame Noor like that but he wanted to save his friend from being cheated. He indeed has some redeeming qualities. He falls in the grey area.

Also Brinda pointing out that cheel's pyar could be pure as well but Nageshwari brushed it off and the pandits repeating that the kahaani will change , the ant will be different this time. It definitely gives away that it isn't going to be a simple naag-naagin reunion story. 

Also quite confused about the revenge nageshwari was talking about ? He killed your lover , you killed him. Baas !!?? 

She might want to reincarnate to reunite with her lover but she kept taking about revenge. What revenge lol 

@bold exactly, what revenge?? She already killed him in Satyug.