Posted: 3 years ago

^what a mess. I feel terrible for that man I guess...  Phiss raha tha woh har taraf se. No wonder bina kuch likhe chala gaya. 

who are they? why are they threatening him like this?

Originally posted by NezukoChan

Sorry to butt in your conversation.

Umm many investors look for opportunities like this. Honestly, Bill Gates have been predicting a pandemic for so long. And when corona was declared a pandemic, i knew that somehow certain part of the economy will be affected however this does bring many opportunities as well.

Today somehow i stumbled upon my portfoli investments, they seem to be doing well.

Sadly, this covid is making some people better off. If im not mistaken, even Bezos is getting more filthy rich since covid.

By all means, feel free to butt in. :)

I guess I should’ve clarified, I was thinking more about the aam aadmi. The rich will always find a way to get richer.

But let’s talk opportunities! There was a piece of news that credit card debt and loan borrowing is at an all time low. How nice to hear that people are using this opportunity to pay their debts off. Credit card interest rates are freakin’ insane and it’s an endless cycle for those that get stuck. Similarly, owning a property in any major city across the world is so damn hard. For people who have been (and still are) working from home, I expect them to be smart and saving a lot more. They have no travel expenses, they’re not paying stupid amounts on 2-3 cups of Starbucks coffee, nor going out as much either. I expect household bills to increase slightly but that’s it. So many opportunities for people. (For those that are fortunate enough to have a job in the middle of a pandemic and recession.)

Speaking of Bezos, I’m not that comfortable with Amazon’s practices as an organisation. Not only are they almost as notorious as Apple for shitty worker conditions, monitored loo breaks etc, the way they penetrate the market is shady af. Anyone interested, please please watch the Amazon/Bezos episode by Hasan Minhaj on Netflix.

Originally posted by sev.puri

By all means, feel free to butt in. :)

I guess I should’ve clarified, I was thinking more about the aam aadmi. The rich will always find a way to get richer.

Yeah besides i can't stop thinking about people such as junior artists and all, how they doing in these days. 

That loan thing is a very interesting thing. 

Well as for property,  real estate is mostly a rich business. And it's risky as well, that's why only rich thrives on it. I'm expecting an increase in rent tho, given state of affairs. 

Speaking of Bezos, I’m not that comfortable with Amazon’s practices as an organisation. Not only are they almost as notorious as Apple for shitty worker conditions, monitored loo breaks etc, the way they penetrate the market is shady af. Anyone interested, please please watch the Amazon/Bezos episode by Hasan Minhaj on Netflix.

As much as I love Amazon and its service, it's really true. I cannot digest their practices. Given that Bezos is so rich, i mean he deserves it for sure,  Amazon and company is a revolutionary business model, but still, they can provide better pay and work conditions. 

I like Hassan. I like him more than Trevor actually. Patriot act is a needed thing.