Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #6 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

“being blown out of proportion”?? 😕😕 What exactly does she mean by that? Your eternal lover died for god’s sake. Regardless of whether suicide or murder, one would expect at least a little bit more emotion and respect from someone who considered Sushant her eternal lover. 

She also doesn’t seem to have been into Sushant all that much...I mean look at the “proof” she’s leaking every time. With everything that’s coming out from her side, she seems to be digging a bigger hole for herself every time. But of course...why would she be wrong no matter what she says or does. She’s a woman after all, and how can they be wrong?

Edited by waitforit1 - 3 years ago

Even if Rheas lawyer raises the question its moot. The flat in consideration has all legal documents in place. 

Ankita gets no benefits from it as now legally SSR’s family members will get their share when its up for sale. 
Technically Ankita is at loss because she either has to now buy SSR’s part of the flat or I believe the flat can be repossessed if not cleared since SSR is not alive anymore to pay the EMI. 
This whole thing just backfired as SSRs side is proving all rumours to be false with proofs.

Originally posted by Guguminti

So what?? Everyone knows that. It was out of their relationship or respect or whatever he did what he did. He said in An interview he don't understand Y ankita wants to live and love a person like him, that interview shows he use to Love and respect her a lot. 

I m sure Ankita knows how to answer in the court. There's no point in taking this argument ahead and Giving a chance to already Intellectual people out there to Mock Sushant.

His Family is Vocally supportive of her. Even in the comments section of her post Shweta di n Mahesh has showered love. That's says Enough. Regarding the Court matters, Let them Drag Ankita, His Dad, His Sister but I bet these can't even Save Rhea nor Diulte the case in the court for even a Minute. 

All they can do is throw Dirt which obviously Madam Rhea is doing since the start, Kabhi Sushant toh kabhi uske Family pe..

And Yes, when you own a thing together you need to pay for it, even if u stay or not. He could have sold his part and get the money back too.. He was paying for his Own Plot. Obviously It shows his greatness and Big Heart but Obviously doesn't make Ankita bad here. Sushant didn't want to hackle her with his Part of EMI just because they parted but neither she is Legally the owner of the Whole house. So what's the difference?

Sushant was being the bigger person or out of guilt that he broke up with her . Idk . Shayad a combo of both. Ideally Ankita shouldn't have accepted the EMI money . 

Rhea is acting that she din't know that Sushant was paying this. Lol. That low life of a woman sure knew it all. Suddenly stopping the EMI payment would have been fishy and most importantly could have ensured a conversation between Ankita and Sushant to legally settle this out. Rhea most definitely dint want any communication happening. So kept quiet. 

Rhea will throw dirt on everyone. Priyanka di to OP Singh to Ankita to anyone who supports him and against anyone they can find proof of  which can be used. Unfortunately his sisters will have to prove everything. So will Mahesh have to. And anyone . It is how it is. His fight with Priyanka Di will be under the scanner the most. She will be dragged the most. Courts don't believe in sentiments. It looks at legality and proofs. 

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

The only reason Rhea's lawyer would ever bring Ankita up is if he needed to prove that Sushant went out of his way to pamper all his girlfriends and spent lavishly on them. Other than that they have nothing to do with Ankita. If ED goes back 3 years maybe we'll find out he bought Kriti a fancy car too. Who knows? 

Also, this report has been leaked by ED and not Rhea's team. The same ED that leaked the Euro Trip information. This was also part of Sushants monthly expenses. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Will the Mods allow to make a seperate thread for the prayer that is going to happen for Sushant?.....if yes can some Sushant fan make it please...in this thread it will be buried under pages.....

I personally believe that prayers have a strong effect not only for the departed soul...but also for those left behind...a 1 min silence and a little prayer won't hurt anyone...not even those who don't like Sushant...remember Sush is a spirit now...and spirits don't hate anyone..but a little prayer goes a long way....that is why there is a tradition of offering prayers for the departed in every religion...

I am going to pray...koi kare na kare...but I thought jitne jyada log ho..utna achha hai..

Dekh lo Mods....if u can make an exception for a one day it will be good.

shweta singh kirti

@shwetasinghkirt

·

Post a pic of yours with folded hands and join the campaign #GlobalPrayers4SSR at 10 am(IST) on 15th August. Let’s Pray together for truth to shine forth and for God to guide us. #justiceforSushanthSinghRajput #Warriors4SSR #CBIForSSR #GodIsWithUs @itsSSR

Quote Tweet

shweta singh kirti

@shwetasinghkirt

· 23h

I request you all to please join us for Global 24-hour spiritual and prayer observation for Sushant Singh Rajput, so that the truth prevails and we find justice for our beloved Sushant #GlobalPrayers4SSR

#CBIForSSR #Warriors4SSR

I don’t get the flat thing. Can anyone enlighten me, please. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Will the Mods allow to make a seperate thread for the prayer that is going to happen for Sushant?.....if yes can some Sushant fan make it please...in this thread it will be buried under pages.....

I personally believe that prayers have a strong effect not only for the departed soul...but also for those left behind...a 1 min silence and a little prayer won't hurt anyone...not even those who don't like Sushant...remember Sush is a spirit now...and spirits don't hate anyone..but a little prayer goes a long way....that is why there is a tradition of offering prayers for the departed in every religion...

I am going to pray...koi kare na kare...but I thought jitne jyada log ho..utna achha hai..

Dekh lo Mods....if u can make an exception for a one day it will be good.

shweta singh kirti

@shwetasinghkirt

·

Post a pic of yours with folded hands and join the campaign #GlobalPrayers4SSR at 10 am(IST) on 15th August. Let’s Pray together for truth to shine forth and for God to guide us. #justiceforSushanthSinghRajput #Warriors4SSR #CBIForSSR #GodIsWithUs @itsSSR

Quote Tweet

shweta singh kirti

@shwetasinghkirt

· 23h

I request you all to please join us for Global 24-hour spiritual and prayer observation for Sushant Singh Rajput, so that the truth prevails and we find justice for our beloved Sushant #GlobalPrayers4SSR

#CBIForSSR #Warriors4SSR

Sure, go for it people. Who wants to make it? :)