Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

The jurisdiction of the Mumbai Police conducting an investigation under Section 174 CrPC is limited. Since Mumbai police had registered only an accidental death report for Rajput's death, it had limited investigation powers.

Supreme court

(Source : NDTV)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/live-updates-from-sushant-singh-rajput-death-case-supreme-court-verdict-on-rhea-chakraborty-plea/liveblog/77620300.cms

Limited investigation power, due to lack of FIR pointed by none other than SC.

Can it get more shameful than this?

Jaake chullu bhar paani mein dub maro Meme police...

they r good for Umang events ... 2 officers under scanner ..

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am watching Arnab live...I am just loving his work. Now he is digging Mumbai police skeletons..seems like mission is to MP quit. I think he is going step by step and next will be policxticians and then mafia..hope he is successful. We need more people like Arnab in our country.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I know this is from KRK , don't know how reliable is this ?

https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1295973846244372480

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: my.2cents

I cried at night thinking about him...I woke up and teared up again reading the verdict from SC, just couldn't hold back my emotions!

It makes me happy that the first step towards justice for him has been taken...but I can't help and feel the sadness of the reality that will never change, that whatever happens the reality will remain...that he will never come back πŸ’” That's how his family must also be feeling when all this comes to a conclusion one day and news channels/media stops flashing him everywhere...the void will never be fulfilled but at least then they can cherish his memories instead of constantly wondering what took him away from them...Prayers and strength to the family and all my love to the boy I once loved so dearly...hope you are lighting the sky with that infectious smile of yours wherever you are! πŸ¦‹ 🌟 You will always be loved and missed! ❀️

Your post really made me sad and tears rolling. It’s hard truth that nothing can give him back to us. All I want is Life long jail to everyone who involved. I want Bollywood to burn and no one watches their movies. 

I Just wonder if any normal human being cannot feel those emotions or empathize with the family.