Jiah Khan's mother on Mahesh Bhatt on Jiah's funeral - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tinah

She did love her daughter and could never accept that Jiah chose to do what she did. But JK wasn't murdered and she was suffering from depression. Her mother said so herself and thats why she was in Mumbai with Jiah.

In cases like hers, the family is riddled with guilt so they are on a mission to find justice.

Why did Rabia let her young daughter be all alone in Mumbai while she lived in London? JK was 16 when she came to Mumbai. Why? Her mother was an actress too and allegedly close to Aamir's family. She knows how creepy this industry is.

Every other day she is coming out with a new statement. I remember some time after Jiah passed, Rabia started claiming Sooraj was a eunuch and swing both ways. Then she started the same about Aditya. After that she began saying that to Zarina Wahab. Then she tweeted to Obama and FBI and said the same. It was clear that she was disturbed which is understandable.

Ironically both SSR and JK passed away while they were with family. Rhea left and called SSR's sister over. The sister was with him and when she left, he took his own life. Same thing with Jiah, her mother was with her and when she was away at a dinner party, she hanged herself.

Both families must have felt that IF ONLY!

Its sad when mothers and fathers have to bury their kids at such a young age but it's not fair that they put the stress and pressure on others.

I feel everyone is jumping on the hate train these days just because everyone is doing it. It's not right!

Well said .. i have read Jiah's mum is also avoiding court hearings ...she does not turn up 

Jiah's had a very sad life ..  she was raped when she was young ..(i think it was by her relative) ... She mentions the abuse in her suicide note too.. she was mentally abused by Sooraj in such ways its very heart breaking  

I wish people would just walk out of such toxic relationships rather then taking their own lives 

Originally posted by M.A.K123

Well said .. i have read Jiah's mum is also avoiding court hearings ...she does not turn up 

Jiah's had a very sad life ..  she was raped when she was young ..(i think it was by her relative) ... She mentions the abuse in her suicide note too.. she was mentally abused by Sooraj in such ways its very heart breaking  

I wish people would just walk out of such toxic relationships rather then taking their own lives 

Yes, the thing with toxic relationships. They are like addictions. The person being abused becomes emotionally dependent on their abuser. It's sad but I think JK felt loved after a long time and she couldn't take the breakup.

Her mother reminds me of my friend's mom. I am sure many girls go through the same where their mothers are too busy figuring out and living their own lives than caring about their children. It's sad and so unfair to the kids!

Yes, the thing with toxic relationships. They are like addictions. The person being abused becomes emotionally dependent on their abuser. It's sad but I think JK felt loved after a long time and she couldn't take the breakup.

Her mother reminds me of my friend's mom. I am sure many girls go through the same where their mothers are too busy figuring out and living their own lives than caring about their children. It's sad and so unfair to the kids!

Jiah felt loved? She was abused so how is that feeling loved?

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Jiah felt loved? She was abused so how is that feeling loved?

Clearly she was madly in love with him that she kept chasing him even after they broke up! If that is not love then what is it?

Clearly she was madly in love with him that she kept chasing him even after they broke up! If that is not love then what is it?

He was 21 or 22 at the time-hardly the age people settle down these days.  Though I don't know about the abuse or abortion or other allegations. Mahesh Bhatt is either an egotistical fool who thinks he is a great guru or just mad.

When someone is abused they can form stockholm syndrome or trauma bond with their abuser, which isn't love

Why would he say that?? "Chup ho ja nahi toh tujhe be sula denge" - I don't get why would he make such cruel statement at her daughter's funeral. What connection he has with case to side with Pancholis?

Mahesh is a piece of 💩 and has all the signs of a Psycho.