Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Do you have solid evidence she released those pictures? Or was it another one of those things you read on reddit ?

The headline of the Pinkvilla article said it πŸ˜† Thats good enough

Cause she seems nutty πŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Batts going stone way , will be honored with stones n chappals
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The headline of the Pinkvilla article said it πŸ˜† Thats good enough

Cause she seems nutty πŸ˜†

Yup everything on the internet is accurate but dont trust the news at all! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jiah's mom has been fighting for justice for her daughter for 7 years and still hasn't given up. She clearly loved her daughter with every bone in her body.

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yup everything on the internet is accurate but dont trust the news at all! πŸ‘πŸΌ

IM telling you the women took my 50 roupess I never got to see the pics πŸ˜†

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

IM telling you the women took my 50 roupess I never got to see the pics πŸ˜†

wow you are so edgy!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay why is the original tweet deleted? 

Fake news?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Im not tho. Its just apparently all people see is irony, sarcasm, condescension when I have so many other good qualities πŸ˜†

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only mental here is himself, such a shameless psycho 🀒

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jiah's mom has been fighting for justice for her daughter for 7 years and still hasn't given up. She clearly loved her daughter with every bone in her body. Anyone who can't see that is blind. 

She did love her daughter and could never accept that Jiah chose to do what she did. But JK wasn't murdered and she was suffering from depression. Her mother said so herself and thats why she was in Mumbai with Jiah.

In cases like hers, the family is riddled with guilt so they are on a mission to find justice.

Why did Rabia let her young daughter be all alone in Mumbai while she lived in London? JK was 16 when she came to Mumbai. Why? Her mother was an actress too and allegedly close to Aamir's family. She knows how creepy this industry is.

Every other day she is coming out with a new statement. I remember some time after Jiah passed, Rabia started claiming Sooraj was a eunuch and swing both ways. Then she started the same about Aditya. After that she began saying that to Zarina Wahab. Then she tweeted to Obama and FBI and said the same. It was clear that she was disturbed which is understandable.

Ironically both SSR and JK passed away while they were with family. Rhea left and called SSR's sister over. The sister was with him and when she left, he took his own life. Same thing with Jiah, her mother was with her and when she was away at a dinner party, she hanged herself.

Both families must have felt that IF ONLY!

Its sad when mothers and fathers have to bury their kids at such a young age but it's not fair that they put the stress and pressure on others.

I feel everyone is jumping on the hate train these days just because everyone is doing it. It's not right!

Edited by Tinah - 3 years ago