Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I bet her the girls ring tone for her mom was crazy calling 🤣🤣

Great job avoiding my question asking for evidence. Chalo, let’s laugh at a dead woman and her mother for some unknown sadistic pleasure. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I read it here 7 years ago

Seems pinkvilla exclusive ❤️ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3761570

Let’s believe pinkvilka over Jiah’s mother.

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I got that... It was a rhetorical question...

Maybe it was an outburst (if it’s true) made at the heat of the moment

But why is he always first in line to diagnose dead people’s mental illness 

If anyone who can be let go eith the excuse of an outburst at the time If a funeral it will be the dead girls mom ...not creepy Bhatt...he is just that ...creep and criminal as well from the sounds of it, 

coldbrew thumbnail

When I look it up, it says that Jiah's mother released those pics claiming that she was murdered. She could have thought that they had an evidential value in the public eye. 

Appealing to the public is what she was left with cuz bigwigs like Salman were backing Pancholi who was arrested for aiding and abetting her daughter's suicide. After abusing her throughout the relationship and casting her aside. As unsavory as "Jiah's mother released her pics" sounds on paper, it's not as black and white as some people think.

Anyone in her place would have lost their marbles. I'm gonna give her the benefit of doubt and say that she needed some support and mental counseling instead of writing her off as some heartless mother who doesn't deserve sympathy.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I got that... It was a rhetorical question...

Maybe it was an outburst (if it’s true) made at the heat of the moment

But why is he always first in line to diagnose dead people’s mental illness 

Oh sorry, I thought you wanted an English translation. 

Not just mental illness, the Bhatts are always first in line to comment on anything and everything. Every time there is any controversy or any problem, they start giving out quotes and going to panel discussions on TV channels. They consider themselves influencers. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Let’s believe pinkvilka over Jiah’s mother.

No pinkvilla didn’t mention the case one way or other. They just released pictures that The lady released to them. 💵  crazy calling

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but Mahesh Bhatt might be the one person who actually DESERVES the bulling. First his tweet about dead men dying mocking people who commit suicide right after Sushant's death. If this is true than gross. Imagine saying that to a grieving mom. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

No pinkvilla didn’t mention the case one way or other. They just released pictures that The lady released to them. 💵  crazy calling

Releasing pictures is mentioning the case in one way or other actually n how do we even know that it was Jiah’s mom who released the pics anf if she did why did she do it? The woman is fighting tooth n nail to get her daughter justice. To even think she has any other ulterior motive is Honestly beyond me but carry on!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do you have solid evidence she released those pictures? Or was it another one of those things you read on reddit ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Releasing pictures is mentioning the case in one way or other actually n how do we even know that it was Jiah’s mom who released the pics anf if she did why did she do it? The woman is fighting tooth n nail to get her daughter justice. To even think she has any other ulterior motive is Honestly beyond me but carry on!

I think she's due for a visit to funny farm 😆