Singing Star 2020 on Sony Marathi

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Very interesting reality show coming up on Sony Marathi with actors being competitors based on their singing and will be partenered /trained by singers. 

Sankarshan Karade/Ketaki Bhave, Girja Oak/Hrishikesh Kamerkar, Astaad Kale/Savni Ravindra , Yashoman Apte/Sharayu Date and Swanandi Tikekar/Rohit Raut are the 5 competitior pairs announced on their official SM pages so far. 

Yashoman sounded good in his first song and I have seen Astaad singing well in BBM1. 

Will be an interesting show to follow with such good judges as Prashant Damle, Salil Kulkarni and Bela Shende.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Very interesting reality show coming up on Sony Marathi with actors being competitors based on their singing and will be partenered /trained by singers. 

Sankarshan Karade/Ketaki Bhave, Girja Oak/Hrishikesh Kamerkar, Astaad Kale/Savni Ravindra , Yashoman Apte/Sharayu Date and Swanandi Tikekar/Rohit Raut are the 5 competitior pairs announced on their official SM pages so far. 

Yashoman sounded good in his first song and I have seen Astaad singing well in BBM1. 

Will be an interesting show to follow with such good judges as Prashant Damle, Salil Kulkarni and Bela Shende.

Any idea where is Ajay Purkar in the scheme of things? I thought he was a part of this show. If he is there he would be among the judges IMHO.

This show is likely to be a better bet than the crap on most channels.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Thanks Sameerph for opening the thread 👍🏼

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Any idea where is Ajay Purkar in the scheme of things? I thought he was a part of this show. If he is there he would be among the judges IMHO.

I have not seen Ajay purkar so far in the promos.

sameerph thumbnail

On Friday-Saturday at 9 pm starting from Aug 21.

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Swanandi tikekar must have learnt her basics at home. Saw in an interview long back where she mentioned that she enjoys singing.

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, I know Swanandi and her family personally. But, not really heard her sing much. Of course, she would have her basics right with her mother ( Arti Anklikar) but she was always more into acting. Lets see how she fares here. 

sameerph thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Latest promo came out and Ajay Purkar is indeed one of the competitors which is a surpise. 

Apart from those mentioned above, others are Arti Wadabhaokar, Purnima Dey ( who is she ?), Anshuman Vichare ( known more as a comedian ) , Archana Nipankar, Abhijit Kelkar ( seen him sing in BBM 2) and Jui Gadkari ( she was in BBM1 but never seen her sing there, so it is a surprise to see her here).

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Latest promo came out and Ajay Purkar is indeed one of the competitors which is a surpise. 

Apart from those mentioned above, others are Arti Wadabhaokar, Purnima Dey ( who is she ?), Anshuman Vichare ( known more as a comedian ) , Archana Nipankar, Abhijit Kelkar ( seen him sing in BBM 2) and Jui Gadkari ( she was in BBM1 but never seen her sing there, so it is a surprise to see her here).

PURNIMA De is the one who played subodha bhave's younger brother's wife in Tula pahate re.

sameerph thumbnail

Oh, thanks. I did not know her real name and got confused by the surname Dey. Maybe married to a Bengali ?