Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg cannot wait! Vidyut looked smoking hot with the beard in the trailer. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting to watch this movie.I liked the trailer ❤️

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Watched it. 

Good movie. Nothing extraordinary in the storytelling. 

VJ plays a ordinary guy with a bit of anger issue. There wasn't much action in the movie... Like the normal VJ amount. No crazy stunts.  He was just a ordinary guy trying to find his wife.  He showed his frustration and anger really well. His acting was good. I never found him good looking but he wasn't bad to look at in this one. 

The girl didn't have much to do but whatever scenes she had she was really bad. Her crying felt like she was laughing. She was super pale and pasty which distracted me a lot. 

The camera work was good, the landscape and the scenic Uzbekistan was used well. It was a one time watch. I would recommend it, you don't get bored. I just felt frustrated for him... Which I guess is a good thing. 

7/10 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Gonna watch the film asap. Can't wait to write a review from my end!⭐️ 

Even though Vidyut is playing an ordinary guy, his performance in the trailer seemed convincing. Shivaleeka was outstanding in Yeh Saali Aashiqui, so let's see how she performs here this time. By the way, sometimes normal action scenes are way better than those OTT unbelievable action scenes where the heroes keep flying for the whole time.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago