Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SRK is boring in his romantic roles... love him in all other roles..

Jagga jassos is really good movie..

Notebook is one of the best romantic movie

Tarre Zamin par is the best movie of Amir khan

Latest Akshay Kumar movies are sooo boring

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

Tabu has given some tremendous performances (like Haider is the best Bollywood performance, period) but can be surprisingly bad if the role doesn't suit her. She has an amazing talent for subtle, slightly grey-shaded roles, but is flat at the typical commercial roles of Bollywood. Her acting in Drishyam was dreadful.

SRK is the most unappealing looking man I'd ever come across in my life (wait that isn't unpopular, is it?).

Deepika is pretty/attractive, but not conventionally beautiful. She's nowhere near to classical beauties like Ash, Madhuri, evwn Katrina. Without makeup, she looks pale and haggard.

Ash is beautiful but in a statue/barbie doll way. I can't see her as a real person. She feels like a marble statue or a photoshopped-and-3D-printed doll to me -- unreal and distant. objectively I will give her 10/10 in looks, but she never appealed to me because of being so statue-ish. Prefer Angelina Jolie, Monika Bellucci Megan Fox etc

Rani was beautiful in her prime (with makeup). Never understood why she was called average looking.

Hain?????? Really???

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What are some examples of myths which you would like to debunk? Could pertain to actors/actresses/directors.

I'll start!

1. Aamir is not a perfectionist when it comes to acting. He's got a good head for business but he is NOT the best actor out there.

2. Ayushmann's movies work because of the script is a big myth. Any other actor in Bala/Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan and the movies wouldn't have worked. He's built a rapport with the audience.

3. Sonakshi and Parineeti are bad actors is a myth. Both of them can be really, really good depending on the script. Sonakshi also has star power which is reflected in opening of Akira.

Your turn!

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Deepika does not have any stardom to pull audience as proven by chappak. In 2013 she had Ranbir in the peak of his career and SRK the second biggest star of the country giving her 2 blockbusters . Then came SLB and his controversy seeking tactics to get his movies in limelight. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Deepika does not have any stardom to pull audience as proven by chappak. In 2013 she had Ranbir in the peak of his career and SRK the second biggest star of the country giving her 2 blockbusters . Then came SLB and his controversy seeking tactics to get his movies in limelight. 

What about Piku, Cocktail? They worked because of Irfan and Saif, right?

raj80 thumbnail

The myth that you are a fan of Aamir gets debunked through your topics. 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

What about Piku, Cocktail? They worked because of Irfan and Saif, right?

piku worked because of content as initial suggest , cocktail might be the only movie where she had any significant contribution in its success.

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Said this before. Zero was not a bad film. Apart from the ridiculous space part, up until then, I liked the film.