Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

This one is for you: THE ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE KARAN 'UBER SEXY' PATEL

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This post was kind of long due given how brilliantly this awesomely talented and  uber sexy guy called Karan Patel has not only slipped into the character of Mr Rishab Bajaj but has elevated it further with his awesome craft ... despite having had to step into playing the character and that too when most of the cast was away  and that he has been working with BD's mostly. 

I have been tempted almost on a daily basis to write a post for him and his craft but then I while intending to write I have ended up watching  re watching  his bits so many times and therefore  getting totally distracted...couldn't even say the don't distract phrase as  I have no complains  🤣 BUT today's Prerish bit specially the Rish part from Karan's end  just pushed me to go ahead and write this despite the distractions.

Like how fantabulously awesome is this guy sample the body language in this bit here  the whole mannerism ...the expressions ...those eyes that do the entire talking such awesome finesse and  that freaking hold on the  nuances  splly the way he is sitting and looking at Pre resulting in that awesome spell binding screen presence ..top notch stuff

And if that wasn't  enough this bit here which is like a personal favorite 

^^ So much conveyed the range of emotions almost reflecting the entire conversation that had taken place between Prerish before topped with that smile of some sort of disbelief ...so so much depth in the acting absolutely not needing any dialogs at all 

And then this from today's episode 

^^ The whole shift from being pensive to that pain of longing so so effective and yet within seconds 

These three gifs are just examples I have picked which was hard to do as well because I think each gif that features him can have an essay to him and his craft but the trouble for someone like me whose smitten by the range and depth of his effortless  and so so very natural acting chops(plus his hawtness ) is that he has so so very much to offer that aadha to mention karna bhool jaata hai banda😆.

But whole point of this post is to thank him for taking up this role in this show and for treating us to so much in such limited time. Karan you are a  more than a treat to watch because you have some towering screen presence, are super expressive, have that finesse  and are so so effortlessly natural❤️ ..your eyes are beyond deadly as they do some really solid talking plus the improvisation you bring to table with your dialogs, voice modulation,mannerisms/body language  is just so awesome. Last but def not the least you are super attractive and sexy as hell despite the 3 layers because whats underneath still shows☺️ 

Image^^ The whole broad frame ...etc etc ☺️😆 such super sex appeal.☺️

Overall ...such a joy to watch for the par excellence  stunning craft and  to rewatch and drool for the man he is ☺️ 

PS like i said before may have missed out on loads because he has too much to offer and I am too distracted by him ....but am sure others will cover those bits. Also this is in appreciation of KP so please keep it to that 

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Finally you made a post on this Poo ❤️, it's long overdue right 

KP, KP,  KP 🔥  what do I say about him and his craft , one wonders what makes an actor connect with the audience ? it's the conviction with which a role is played by the actor , the way they emote without even making it look like one, he is an actor, who makes acting looks like a breeze, he is impeccable, he is effortless, he is like you and me on screen, it's that natural and organic,  the very natural, realistic and convincing portrayal of a character connects with the audience. Such a smooth, unblemished performer he is .

His craft is impeccable, he elevates simplest of the scenes with his improvisations , body language, his voice modulation, and  smooth shift in expressions within microseconds every bit of craft is seen in each of his .He is in an unparalleled league when it comes to "improvisations" 

He joined at the time when most of the actors weren't shooting with him, yet he could slip into the skin of the character in no time , like a pro ! He has an amazing hold on nuances of his craft, his body language  , from those shrugs, to slight bends, or tilting his head, or loosening his body or stiffening it based on the character everything is just unbelievably flawless . His expressions are not just based on his lines but also  reflect his reaction to the other characters, like when Prerna breaks down, her despair is reflected in his eyes . 

Apart from his craft, his screen presence is top notch and towering, the way he carries himself in those classy suits or in a casual black shirt is exemplary . He looks million bucks on screen with his layered suits , his checkered suits, pin stripes or casual shirt .. 🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍 can I get over that white shirt anytime soon ? 

this is one of my fav, he looks up , may be in gratitude or relief or gladness where he is imbibing the fact that prerna found solace in that kid ... KP's expressions and body language here are superlative 🔥🔥🔥   elevated that bit exponentially 👌😍😍not to miss that retracting move 👌👌

the smooth shift in his gaze and upholding it , mann his eyesss , when they speak what's the use of words , I say he doesn't need any word to express himself but then his voice modulation and his natural wit are on another level 

see this is when you don't need words where he has to convey his irritation for the other character , the expression is just unblemished as it can get and this is a casual scene yet the performance and expressions are on spot just like in any of the crucial scenes 

mere andhvishwaasi ke kaaran main isse zyada tareef nahin kar sakti 😆 but before anything else 

Thank you,  Karan  Patel,   for agreeing to play Rishab Bajaj at such a crucial juncture⭐️,and in no time you have given us so much of Rishab Bajaj ❤️

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for this post. I was wondering whether I am the only one liking him as Bajaj 😂 I am not as impressed by his RB though as I was with his RKB, but that must be because there's still no good story for RB, banda kahaan tak khudke acting pe show chalaega!🙄

Just when all the actors reported on set and he could shoot along with them, they packed him up to London🤦 And now reportedly Parth is quitting...if that's true, mere 2 favourites same screen pe dekhne Ka mera sapna sapna hi reh jaega😂

I loved his scenes with Komolika the most😍 yeh bande mein Jo swag hai uski koi limit nai hai 🔥 (talking about KP, not Bajaj) KP-aamna are a sexy killer combo, wish we get more of their scenes with both being in same frame🤩

As for prerish, I am not able to warm up to them and I care the least! In their scenes, I get diabetes with forced over sweetness n I can't concentrate on acting! Prerna's breakdown scene on the staircase was really good n I loved both eri and KP individually as well as together in that scene. Give this guy more emotional scenes, kya rota tha banda yhm mein🤩😭 And idk whether this fits in with the character of Bajaj as he's so habituated to drinking and supposedly he's always in his senses, but can we get talli Bajaj pls? It's been ages since I saw bewda KP...yhm mein aaye din dekhke aadat ho gayi hai😂 I am yet to see an actor who enacts drunken scenes better than KP! Uff that talli KP...so real...so attractivehis yhm fandom would say he's the best either in Lalitha Pawar mode or Nirupa Roy mode🤣 Bring those shades in RB pls as n how they will fit in his character, maybe as friend or father or lovestruck guy or boss or rival...kaise bhi chalega. I am tired of those monotonous lovesick looks at Prerna and praising her for nothing. This guy has unimaginably wide range of expressions, pls give him something more to enact, something more to explore and something more to improvise which he does the best!! I wish Bajaj n prerna's characters were the same as they were before the lockdown, that aag within them...they would have slayed with it! The progression towards the sweetness could have been gradual. 8 years is a huge time frame to warm up to eachother n I would have okay with this if they showed this sweetness right since the first episode post leap, but there was a lot between them pre lockdown n the gears have been switched drastically post lockdown n I can't fathom it. With this, the mysterious aura has been lost around the grey characterisation of Bajaj. High time they start revealing what happened 8 years back, that will give more role to Bajaj than just praising prerna for nothing n impressing the Sharmas.

As for kuki-Bajaj, the ignorance and the rudeness is again a new twist post lockdown. Makes me wonder, have they introduced this to wipe out KP's image as dotting father so that people don't see Raman papa in him? Because had he been normal with Kuki, I definitely would have seen ruhi in kukki😂 pls start showing the backstory of this, been long since watched KP as father

So to sum up my rambling, I am absolutely not interested in watching romance in this show now, neither Anupre's nor Prerish's, the essence is lost with their stupid flip flops. Mujhe bas chahiye seeti maar diraaaammaa😂 I am done with seeing nuances in KP's acting, give him some meat for entertaining me...some intense and elaborate scenes, emotional or angry or swag wale🤩 Being Anurag and anupre or OG kzk2 fan, I should be glad that Bajaj isn't getting anything great to do, in a way I am, but if KP is playing Bajaj, I want to enjoy his acting so I want better role for Bajaj, something that will actually contribute to whatever little non existent story they have🙄 As of now, just like shubhvi, Uday ji, pooja, I feel KP's talent is being wasted too😏

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Controlled and andhvishwaasi post is finally here. 😅

Wistfulness thumbnail

Managed a sleep 💤 worth just two hours. 😆

So, I'll stick to GIFs for now. 😍

However, there's one thing I'd want to say here. KP helped us move on which would have been incredibly tough otherwise. ❤️

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

aur main andhvishwasi ke ghere mein rehne ki bahut koshish ki .. 

par bahut kuch keh diya 🤪

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

aur main andhvishwasi ke ghere mein rehne ki bahut koshish ki .. 

par bahut kuch keh diya 🤪

Itni cheating toh chalti hai. 😆😅

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I wrote n rewrote 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I wrote n rewrote 🤣

You'll get more opportunities. 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

How come i miss this uber cute post of RD... 😆

very nice post RD .. KP is very nice actor without any doubt. i really appreciate his efforts to give the best  by facing  so much hurdles. it is so tough to make adjustment with a replaced character woh bhi in BD state. but he is doing amazing job in solo way with his own touch , that is really appreciable, hopefully soon he will be loved by mass .. 👍🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago