Posted: 3 years ago

Until few months back, even in the midst of nepotism debate, Alia’s position seemed secure and unflinching. And with SM pics/news of her supporting Kapoor khandan during Rishi’s treatment days showcased her to be a caring would-be bahu. 

Now, with allegations about possible involvement of Bhatts in SSR case and initial backlash on bullying ways KJo & gang towards SSR, feels like she is being fed a humble pie. That aside, any association with her might have negative impact in current climate. 

So, question is, will she be a liability to RK brand? I believe so. I think Bollywood is at cusp of major change. What are your thoughts? 

If they are in a relationship, then this should actually bring them closer! Unless he wants to be a dick.

It’s a cutthroat industry. Who isn’t a di*k to someone to protect their position and stature? 

Originally posted by NeemKaP

Until few months back, even in the midst of nepotism debate, Alia’s position seemed secure and unflinching. And with SM pics/news of her supporting Kapoor khandan during Rishi’s treatment days showcased her to be a caring would-be bahu. 

Now, with allegations about possible involvement of Bhatts in SSR case and initial backlash on bullying ways KJo & gang towards SSR, feels like she is being fed a humble pie. That aside, any association with her might have negative impact in current climate. 

So, question is, will she be a liability to RK brand? I believe so. I think Bollywood is at cusp of major change. What are your thoughts? 

No she is not a liability and I am no fan of Alia Bhatt. I will explain why.

Firstly, Alia isn’t responsible for SSR’s death. I doubt even her father is responsible. Her father is a tharki and was obviously a sugar daddy to Rhea (the ones who help you get connections, not the ones who finance you. Alia’s father also thinks himself to be a great intellectual and has bullshitted a lot about SSR... but that’s about it. I don’t think he had anything to do with SSR’s death.

Secondly, RK and Alia both are nepokids and hence are on the same boat as far as audience backlash is concerned. Alia still is among the top 3 most popular current women actors in Bollywood but same can’t be told about RK.

Thirdly, RK is out of sight from the theatres or OTT for quite some time now and I haven’t even heard of any exciting upcoming projects featuring him. RK acts really well in certain roles however he is almost 40 now. So he needs to up his ante and be less lazy and work harder on his craft. Also, the Kapoor men tend to bloat up from their 40s. So RK needs to work really hard on his physique too.

So, it’s difficult for RK to do better than Alia at this point.

Edited by Detox - 3 years ago

Well alia and rk visited sanjay dutt last night, so they are still together

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzVz_EDqm0/?igshid=lhn69c0py3a8

Tests and trials can cement a relationship, they have the potential to transform a sugary lovey dovey couple into battle-mates in trenches. 

But again who knows - - - "kabhi na toot Pata jo istawar hota". 

Originally posted by Detox

Firstly, Alia isn’t responsible for SSR’s death. I doubt even her father is responsible. Her father is a tharki and was obviously a sugar daddy to Rhea (the ones who help you get connections, not the ones who finance you. Alia’s father also thinks himself to be a great intellectual and has bullshitted a lot about SSR... but that’s about it. I don’t think he had anything to do with SSR’s death.

Secondly, RK and Alia both are nepokids and hence are on the same boat as far as audience backlash is concerned. Alia still is among the top 3 most popular current women actors in Bollywood but same can’t be told about RK.

Thirdly, RK is out of sight from the theatres or OTT for quite some time now and I haven’t even heard of any exciting upcoming projects featuring him. RK acts really well in certain roles however he is almost 40 now. So he needs to up his ante and be less lazy and work harder on his craft. Also, the Kapoor men tend to bloat up from their 40s. So RK needs to work really hard on his physique too.

Agree.Alia is RK's only hope.

Originally posted by Detox

Secondly, RK and Alia both are nepokids and hence are on the same boat as far as audience backlash is concerned.

Thirdly, RK is out of sight from the theatres or OTT fir quite some time now and I haven’t even heard of any exciting upcoming projects featuring him. RK acts really well in certain roles however he is almost 40 now. So he needs to up his ante and be less lazy and work harder on his craft. Also, the Kapoor men tend to bloat up from their 40s. So RK needs to work really hard on his physique too.

Bold: agree. Wasn’t saying they are somehow responsible. All these allegations may have an impact on her brand value. 

Valid second and third points. 

Never looked like a real couple to me! 

Even if they get married it would be for the sake of their family..not out of love 

Almost. Bramhasta's value has gone down coz Alia is in it. The Kapoors are not having chain ki neend, family-wise. Indian boys' moms turn superstitious when things in theirand their son's life don't go well.