Posted: 3 years ago

Wese he visited Sanjay Dutt with his liability😆

Originally posted by zoinks

Neetu doesn't entertain Aloo or her mom on IG anymore.

They seem to be chummy on social media.. I think Neetu's was the top comment on Alia's Sadak trailer IG post

Wese I am genuinely curious.. why do people on IF want these two to break up so bad?😆 I mean I can literally feel people just sitting on the edge of their seats for this news😆

Ranbir is not Ranveer

Ranbir do not care enough about brand to drop Alia over this

If Ranbir was on social media he would have stood up for her I am sure

Even after their breakup he was defending Deepika publicity something I have never seen her husband attempt to do

Say whatever you want about him but being image conscious was never his thing

ETA: Ranlia was spotted yesterday together in same car. He is not afraid to show himself with her. If Deepika was in her position then Ranveer would have taken a taxi. 

Edited by Givemyaccount - 3 years ago

asking Ranbir to get married or settle is the stupidest thing ever, marriage is an outdated concept. if you want to get married go for it but stop asking others to settle

Originally posted by gilmores

I think this is the biggest thing. There is also no outward support from BW - they are silent for her now. Before, there would be some murmurs. Anupama talked about Gunjan Saxena and giving that a chance and some other folks are talking about GS as a way to support KJo, but nothing for Aloo beti being targeted. 

Sadak 2's number of dislikes being so high is one thing, but it's the dislike % that is crazy - it's close to 95%, which is the highest on YT. Other actors actually have fans that will hit like crazy. 

Many of them tried to help Alia earlier but got backlash for it. It's better for them to sit quietly. If a big star said something in her favor, they would get roasted too so nobody will risk it now.

Neutral people liked Alia and watched her movies for their content, just like Aamir. She had a good reputation for movie quality for the most part. But she never had a huge diehard fanbase. Nobody does, to be honest, other than Salman and SRK. Actresses just don't get that kind of support, never mind if it's Alia or anyone else. 

Now that the neutral people have turned against her and bought into the whole Bollywood Mafia angle being sold by news channels, she's really going to struggle.

I think he is more than her 😆

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Yup as per my research Ranbir has done played 10-11 different variations of the man-child. 

And Bramaster is one too look at the movie storyline: 

Shiva's discovery of fire within him and how that eventually leads him towards the weapon named Brahmastra” ... again discovery of fire bullshit 

Oh gosh are you serious 

Originally posted by desertsun

Ranbir is almost 40 year old. If he wants to settle down, now is the time. He has been there done that with a bevy of beauties. His peer Imran Khan, got married, had  a kid and divorced! If he is not marrying, then fine-as long as he is honest with Alia-that she is just a temporary partner until his next fling.

Yes is honest with her and she has publicly declared that she is okay with him fcuking other women. What else could Ranbir ask for😆

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Many of them tried to help Alia earlier but got backlash for it. It's better for them to sit quietly. If a big star said something in her favor, they would get roasted too so nobody will risk it now.

Neutral people liked Alia and watched her movies for their content, just like Aamir. She had a good reputation for movie quality for the most part. But she never had a huge diehard fanbase. Nobody does, to be honest, other than Salman and SRK. Actresses just don't get that kind of support, never mind if it's Alia or anyone else. 

Now that the neutral people have turned against her and bought into the whole Bollywood Mafia angle being sold by news channels, she's really going to struggle.

But for Alia it's even less than others.  There is a certain fan-following actresses like Sridevi, Madhuri have enjoyed. Even Priyanka, Kareena, Deepika have fans who will fight/support till the end of the world for them. When Deepika had Padmavat, she still got some support from industry. But for Alia it's dead silence.  The fans are gone, or not even sure if they ever were there? Even the ones who were supporting KJO/his interest in Alia earlier were not really die-hard Alia fans. I think they like other star kids so the sympathy or whatever passed onto Alia or for some they are fans of actors whose kids are going to enter soon and they feel the need to support. 

So what's happened now is the goodwill is completely gone for Alia and the fake hype/castles built in the air about how she is the bestest in every way since ever/#1 heroine all shattered.