Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by NeemKaP

It’s a cutthroat industry. Who isn’t a di*k to someone to protect their position and stature? 

Their partner.

If Alia is a coverup for Ranbir to continue his side flings and Ayan entanglement then she will stay in his life as the typical doormat wife 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Nah, I used to read his devoted fans' bragging how he has been earning the most in his flop phase... So this might be true. His brand value actually went south after Sanju. He lost his identity aping Sanju on screen and off in last few years. Now he doesn't have any distinct personality to sell. Sanju se seedha zombie with cranky face ban gaya. Ab try bhi karega toh desperate uncle lagega.

I'm guilty of doing this, I was such a prude Ranbir fan and a Ranveer hater. Then I realized Ranbir was just doing the same role over and over for years and it got really annoying. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

I'm guilty of doing this, I was such a prude Ranbir fan and a Ranveer hater. Then I realized Ranbir was just doing the same role over and over for years and it got really annoying. 

Ranbir is trying to find himself 😆

Originally posted by Sharpener

Yup as per my research Ranbir has done played 10-11 different variations of the man-child. 

And Bramaster is one too look at the movie storyline: 

“Shiva's discovery of fire within him and how that eventually leads him towards the weapon named Brahmastra” ... again discovery of fire bullshit 

Ranbir is almost 40 year old. If he wants to settle down, now is the time. He has been there done that with a bevy of beauties. His peer Imran Khan, got married, had  a kid and divorced! If he is not marrying, then fine-as long as he is honest with Alia-that she is just a temporary partner until his next fling.

most of the times, the partner suffers

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Ranbir is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Aloo might be a liability but he can't dump her. He already has a bad reputation based on dumping his previous girlfriends. If he dumped Alia during a bad phase when she was front and center helping to take care of Rishi, he would look like a horrible person. 

The only option they have right now is to lay low and hope people move on in a few months. Bhramashtra won't release til like next year anyway. People might forget by then.

well said 

Twitter meinkuch der scroll kiya, not a single tweet supporting Aloo from the semi popular woke twitters who often react to BW viral news where they feel iss admi/auratke saath anyay ho raha hai, despite her PR doing the paid trend. Alia is in deep shit.

Yes. Major cancellation on Alia going on. Covid time isn’t helping it either. Let’s see how all this cancellation fares IRL when things get back to somewhat normal 

Twitter meinkuch der scroll kiya, not a single tweet supporting Aloo from the semi popular woke twitters who often react to BW viral news where they feel iss admi/auratke saath anyay ho raha hai, despite her PR doing the paid trend. Alia is in deep shit.

I think this is the biggest thing. There is also no outward support from BW - they are silent for her now. Before, there would be some murmurs. Anupama talked about Gunjan Saxena and giving that a chance and some other folks are talking about GS as a way to support KJo, but nothing for Aloo beti being targeted. 

Sadak 2's number of dislikes being so high is one thing, but it's the dislike % that is crazy - it's close to 95%, which is the highest on YT. Other actors actually have fans that will hit like crazy.