Posted: 3 years ago

Twitter meinkuch der scroll kiya, not a single tweet supporting Aloo from the semi popular woke twitters who often react to BW viral news where they feel iss admi/auratke saath anyay ho raha hai, despite her PR doing the paid trend. Alia is in deep shit.

Originally posted by TinTuna

Ranbir is not “The Ranbir Kapoor” anymore! He is ageing.. now a lot of handsome and new guys are there.. so I don’t think he holds the same brand value anymore... him dating Alia was a plus point for him since he can still get the top actress go gaga over him...he will only hold on to Alia if she can still hold on to her position otherwise he will dump her as well... talking about Neetu she reminds me of Akshay’s mom from Indian matching...according to many sources she was the reason behind Ranbir- Kat breakup 

Age has got nothing to do with brand endorsements. Older actors are the top earners from brand endorsements.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Neetu doesn't entertain Aloo or her mom on IG anymore.

Ranbir is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Aloo might be a liability but he can't dump her. He already has a bad reputation based on dumping his previous girlfriends. If he dumped Alia during a bad phase when she was front and center helping to take care of Rishi, he would look like a horrible person. 

The only option they have right now is to lay low and hope people move on in a few months. Bhramashtra won't release til like next year anyway. People might forget by then.

Age has got nothing to do with brand endorsements. Older actors are the top earners from brand endorsements.

But RK’s charm was he was young, good looking and the most eligible bachelor...after that flop period half of his value went down.. he did make a comeback with Sanju but it faded away with time.. 

Originally posted by Bekind

Break up coming soon. RK only dates girls whose career hot and happening. From Deepika to Katrina and now Aliaa.

Ok I'm a RK fam but I gave noticed one thing. Whoever hes dating starts off as successful then drops and then rises. Deepika, Katrina and now Alia. He will be working with Shraddha and she has just become 2nd most followed actress and public love her despite nepotism rn

Not blaming rk but this coincidence is a little spooky. 

Originally posted by TinTuna

But RK’s charm was he was young, good looking and the most eligible bachelor...after that flop period half of his value went down.. he did make a comeback with Sanju but it faded away with time.. 

Nah, I used to read his devoted fans' bragging how he has been earning the most in his flop phase... So this might be true. His brand value actually went south after Sanju. He lost his identity aping Sanju on screen and off in last few years. Now he doesn't have any distinct personality to sell. Sanju se seedha zombie with cranky face ban gaya. Ab try bhi karega toh desperate uncle lagega.

Originally posted by zara321

Well alia and rk visited sanjay dutt last night, so they are still together

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzVz_EDqm0/?igshid=lhn69c0py3a8

Is it just me or they've started to look uncannily similar? 😲

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Ok I'm a RK fam but I gave noticed one thing. Whoever hes dating starts off as successful then drops and then rises. Deepika, Katrina and now Alia. He will be working with Shraddha and she has just become 2nd most followed actress and public love her despite nepotism rn

Not blaming rk but this coincidence is a little spooky. 

LMAO.

Even in his flop phase, Kaka's brand value was high. Earned the highest during that period. Now earns less. Movies still getting postponed. Kapoors have been losing assets, living or material, one after another. I am not talking about my pov or what is right. I am thinking here from Neetu's pov, and Neetu's POV ultimately turns her son's POV.

Speaking of assets,I was wondering what happened to Rishi and Neetu's home, Krishna Raj - they tore down the bungalow 3/4 years ago but since then there's been no news of a new bungalow/high rise building being constructed. Rishi had cut back on work too, and even though RK studios ka share must have helped, a sizeable amount of money must have gone into Rishi's treatments and living in NYC for one year. Plus, like u said, Kaka's brands have also dipped (esp during covid can't really shoot for brands), movies have been postponed (Shamshera might get further postponed if Sanju is gone for a while).

Then I saw Neetu's name in the new Dharma movie cast list, I guess Neetu's return to work signifies that money has been tight for them (also pretty sure Chintu didn't let her work till he was alive, unless it was with him and Ranbir). The constant trolling and bashing of Alia and others hasn't helped either, Neetu's reply on Alia's IG post of Sadak 2 trailer seems more a formality than anything. 

Edited by lovemango - 3 years ago

Originally posted by lovemango

Speaking of assets,I was wondering what happened to Rishi and Neetu's home, Krishna Raj - they tore down the bungalow 3/4 years ago but since then there's been no news of a new bungalow/high rise building being constructed. Rishi had cut back on work too, and even though RK studios ka share must have helped, a sizeable amount of money must have gone into Rishi's treatments and living in NYC for one year. Plus, like u said, Kaka's brands have also dipped (esp during covid can't really shoot for brands), movies have been postponed (Shamshera might get further postponed if Sanju is gone for a while).

Then I saw Neetu's name in the new Dharma movie cast list, I guess Neetu's return to work signifies that money has been tight for them (also pretty sure Chintu didn't let her work till he was alive, unless it was with him and Ranbir). The constant trolling and bashing of Alia and others hasn't helped either, Neetu's reply on Alia's IG post of Sadak 2 trailer seems more a formality than anything. 

l

Neetu used to do the ribbon cutting shaadi attending type of things for pocket money, aur nahin toh ameer sahelion ya sisters-in-law ke paison se ghumti phirti thi. Ribbon cutting is not a thing anymore in this IG influencers time. Soon she would start showing geriatric Horlicks/adult diapers'/denture bleach and other influencing stuff through her insta, if money is tight now.

K jo giving her work now will open doors for such influencer type endorsements, magazine ke ads, or even TV ads too (Directed by Dharma 2.0)

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago