What do you want to see happen with Niya?

Poll Question :

Do you want to see Niya and Kabir together ?

Poll Choice
Yes - they are made for each other
No - friendship was better
No- Rishi and Niya
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Personally I don’t want to see KiYa

I don’t want to see Rishi and Niya either 

I want to see that career focused mature Niya that we saw at the beginning of the show 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 3 years ago

What is it with Indian Serials about Friendship between a Girl and Boy as best Friends and a Couple.

They should just show them as best Friends and there Chemistry was better that way.

Now Nia in love is forced and Kabir is now hanging around her like a puppy dog.

What about Swara what's her fault in all of this. She did ask Kabir clearly before moving on with him.

If I am not mistaken did Nia and Randeep have chemistry before he was sent packing and Nia backing off was mainly due to Amber.

But here Nia found sudden love for Kabir when she found out that Kabir and Swara were going out together.

And its shown sudden as well and it looks so fake like her drunk scene.

Kabir and nia friendship was one of the usp of the show in the beginning. I want them to remain friends.

Don't want Nia and Rishi either but looks like we are going intjar direction only.

I would like to see Niya & Kabir together, I like their chemistry & they both look so good together. I know they are best friends but good friends can be good lovers too. This is just my opinion. I watch this show only for these main characters: Guneet, Amber, niya and Kabir; they are the main pillars of the show.

As long as there was randeep, I loved Nia with him more. But now that he has left and they are going to pair her up with someone, Kabir > rishi. I just don't like the character rishi, theyvdont suit eachother and they have no chemistry!

With Kabir, they'll show a different thing on ITV that best friends can be a couple too which definitely is a case in most cases in today's world. Friendship can turn into love and nothing can be more beautiful than that😍

Now with swara in the picture, idk how they'll handle this, but I can't see that awkwardness between Nia and Kabir and want them together naturally!! Nia should definitely make up though for all her antics before they get back together.

They remain best friends will be better.

I have nevr been a KiYa shipper. I feel Niya always use kabir as her punching bag. Even Amber too earlier. Kabir ka jab kaam aya to uske aage piche but if he goes against their will he is the evil devil person. I have never undrstood that part. Kabir is a gem of a person, he deserves someone more matured and selfless. Plus i dont find that spark or chemistry betwn them. Its all forced now. Randeep was best for niya. Just my opinion 😃

Edited by Swatis301 - 3 years ago

Rishi and Ni a would probably make a beautiful slow burn couple but I'm not sure if the writers are capable of making it like that, they only want it too sudden and OTT dramatic :(

Frankly I find myself very disinterested in Niya right now. Kabir is absolutely right, she is a kid. The biggest evidence of this is that when Kabir told her all those bitter truths, it just went past her, and she only focused on the fact that negative things were being said about her. She was pouting and eating chips like a child who'd been scolded, but still refusing to admit that they made any mistake. Ok Niya, if you're not selfish as you claim, how come you're sitting here only feeling sorry for yourself and you couldn't see Kabir's pain at all? 

I can't get into Niya-Rishi either. Honestly, the way he talks to her is very inappropriate. I actually don't have a problem with the character, it's just that he's very forced in this story. I don't see any chemistry between him and Niya, so his flirtatiousness, comments on her personal life, and invasion of personal space comes off creepy, especially considering the nature of their relationship as mentor-mentee and their age difference. Tbh, I don't see what is so fascinating about Niya to Rishi. Everybody keeps saying how she's got that spark, but I don't see it. Yeah, she's got creative vision and is good at her job, but it's less her determination and more her immaturity that leads her to making bold (i.e. stupid) decisions. I feel that Rishi is only interested in Niya because he's entertained by her personal drama. It's like reality TV for him. 

Swara's only fault is that she makes a far more attractive option for a girlfriend than Niya, so she must be downgraded using the cheapest soap opera methods (just throw in some catty behavior and degrading language, and hello insta-vamp), so that Niya comes out looking better. Otherwise, my sympathy is with Swara. She's losing professionally and romantically to Niya through no fault of her own and no one even gives a cr*p about her feelings. Her hurt is completely disregarded. 

It's not that romance and relationships aren't as important as careers. Emotional growth is very important, of which Niya has done zero of. Such a person shouldn't enter any relationship, they will end up hurting and disregarding the other person. Niya needs a major wake up call. 

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Frankly I find myself very disinterested in Niya right now. Kabir is absolutely right, she is a kid. The biggest evidence of this is that when Kabir told her all those bitter truths, it just went past her, and she only focused on the fact that negative things were being said about her. She was pouting and eating chips like a child who'd been scolded, but still refusing to admit that they made any mistake. Ok Niya, if you're not selfish as you claim, how come you're sitting here only feeling sorry for yourself and you couldn't see Kabir's pain at all? 

I can't get into Niya-Rishi either. Honestly, the way he talks to her is very inappropriate. I actually don't have a problem with the character, it's just that he's very forced in this story. I don't see any chemistry between him and Niya, so his flirtatiousness, comments on her personal life, and invasion of personal space comes off creepy, especially considering the nature of their relationship as mentor-mentee and their age difference. Tbh, I don't see what is so fascinating about Niya to Rishi. Everybody keeps saying how she's got that spark, but I don't see it. Yeah, she's got creative vision and is good at her job, but it's less her determination and more her immaturity that leads her to making bold (i.e. stupid) decisions. I feel that Rishi is only interested in Niya because he's entertained by her personal drama. It's like reality TV for him. 

Swara's only fault is that she makes a far more attractive option for a girlfriend than Niya, so she must be downgraded using the cheapest soap opera methods (just throw in some catty behavior and degrading language, and hello insta-vamp), so that Niya comes out looking better. Otherwise, my sympathy is with Swara. She's losing professionally and romantically to Niya through no fault of her own and no one even gives a cr*p about her feelings. Her hurt is completely disregarded. 

It's not that romance and relationships aren't as important as careers. Emotional growth is very important, of which Niya has done zero of. Such a person shouldn't enter any relationship, they will end up hurting and disregarding the other person. Niya needs a major wake up call. 

Thank u, thank u... for putting so articulately into words everything I have been thinking!

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Rishi and Ni a would probably make a beautiful slow burn couple but I'm not sure if the writers are capable of making it like that, they only want it too sudden and OTT dramatic :(

yah i think they are slowly heading towards RiNi as couple..

He is a person who keep.asking her to dont let her career get affect ..n even she seems started taking his advice seriously