BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So I was looking for her in Google and everything is Jahnvi🙄 This isn't the case for every biopic though like if you search for Neeraja (Bhanot), you still see the real her. Even if you search REAL Gunjan Jahnvi pops up.. it looks hijacked!  Such a disappointment

Do share links where we can listen to the real her without baggage and FYI I have already seen that old NDTV video.

About movie, good watch

Jahnvi looked like a terrified puppy! Whenever I see her it feels like she is in some trauma/sadness. She reminded me of Deepika in SLB movies kind of teary eyed always. She might fare well in emotional roles but Gunjan also required an inner grit and strength which was clearly missing here.

Definitely needed a better casting. Can't stop thinking what a Mrunal/Sanya/Tripti would have done with this role?! Anyway at the moment I'm happy atleast Ananya was not given this opportunity🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

You can follow her on instagram. @gunjansaxena123

You won't get much interviews because no one really bothered to do so before the film (except NDTV) and also because she was a commissioned pilot. The very reason why they made the film to let us know about a forgotten hero like her.

Edited by insideroutsider - 3 years ago
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: insideroutsider

You can follow her on instagram. @gunjansaxena123

You won't get much interviews because no one really bothered to do so before the film (except NDTV) and also because she was a commissioned pilot. The very reason why they made the film to let us know about a forgotten hero like her.

Thanks, will check that out. Even though people are getting to know her because of the movie, I still feel the search about a person should not be highjacked by a movie

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BornWithASmirk

Thanks, will check that out. Even though people are getting to know her because of the movie, I still feel the search about a person should not be highjacked by a movie

That's true but unless there's some solid archive about the said person present online it's very hard to get them and google will show about the film due to their algorithm.

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aree even on pirate sites the movie didn't cross 10K views.... what more can you expect from these nepo kids.