Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Mayfly- A Suvan Drabble

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Shravan pinched his forehead and called Captain Tiwari in his cabin. Suman came infront of his cabin with a smile and knocked on his door to which Shravan replied, "You need not knock, right?" Suman saluted him and stood in front of his table, "Your girlfriend doesn't have to but your junior has to!" She looked at Shravan's stiff posture and tried scrutinizing the emotions behind the dark brown orbs. She called Shravan, "Everything all right? You look tensed?"

Shravan came near Suman and with a soft voice spoke, "I have to go to XYZ, terrorists have covered the area"

The sudden news made fear crawl in her senses, she held the chair nearby "The one where Major Singh and Captain Chopra martyred!"

Shravan nodded, "Yes! I'll have to go right now, don't worry for me!"

Suman looked down and with a quivering voice spoke, "That's so easy to say! Do you even know the possibilities?"

Shravan took her hands in his, "I know and that's why I called you! Even if I come wrapped in tri-colour, don't cry! Remember me as your mayfly...." Shravan felt a hot liquid drop on his hand, "the one who loved you for a day" 

Suman couldn't take it any more and spoke with trembling voice, "The Mayfly's partner too doesn't last long without it."

Shravan pulled her cheeks, "Mayfly? You are my cutipie"

Suman gave a sad smile, "That's lame!"

"But it still made you smile"

"Why does it always happen with us Shravan? It's been just a day to our confession and today this came up! "

He continued, "I don't know Sumo, fate will play it's game"

"And that's why I am worried Shravan! I never liked this game of fate, earlier it cost me my father...I can't trust it again..." Suman sat back on the chair and looked away hiding her tears!

"Is this how you send off your boyfriend? I had high expectations Captain!"

"Irrespective of my feelings you have to go for our country But remember you HAVE TO COME BACK!"

"I will, for my nation, for you! Walk me till the gate!"

"I won't Major! I fear....I fear my emotions won't let you go! I can't keep them in for a long time! You should go before they consume me." 

Shravan nodded understanding her situation and walked away, maybe for the day or maybe for a lifetime!

This was written for Spellwork- A Drabble Competition

Thanks for reading!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hayee!A heartwarming drabble Lavy! Also written with such maturity!👏

The cutipie thing was so sweet!😆 You're the cutipie of this forum indeed😉

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Thanks🤗❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Thanks🤗❤️

Awww....you are my chocolate❤️😆

KachraSeth thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bucky

Lavy is the maturest teen I have seen, makes me self-introspect, I wasted my teenage years and am still a kiddo🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Hayee!smiley42A heartwarming drabble Lavy! Also written with such maturity!smiley32

Lavy is the maturest teen I have seen, makes me self-introspect, I wasted my teenage years and am still a kiddosmiley37

The cutipie thing was so sweet!smiley36 You're the cutipie of this forum indeedsmiley2

@bold aisa kuch nahi hai ji....we all have our journey...you are a good person and that's what matters at the end of the day🤗

KachraSeth thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

@bold aisa kuch nahi hai ji....we all have our journey...you are a good person and that's what matters at the end of the day🤗

You are such a sweetheart dear🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

KachraSeth thumbnail