Why I feel like this upcoming track is gonna be GOOD!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

After watching today's episode I can already tell that I am gonna really like this track. When I initially saw the promo I wasn't a huge fan of it. It seemed focused on Saransh which I didn't really like. Plus, I honestly didn't understand the promo too much either. However, today's episode and the precap offered a lot of clarity on the upcoming track. I am especially excited about Preesha teaching Rudraksh studies cause looks like homie is gonna go to school maybe again haha! AHH that's gonna be so freakin' cute. 

Yaaaa the track will be great!!! We’ll get plenty moments to see Ru’s character develop, romance between teach madam & rockstar student, Also them bond as a family- hopefully!!

Have a good feeling too πŸ’₯

Originally posted by Twilighter16

Yaaaa the track will be great!!! We’ll get plenty moments to see Ru’s character develop, romance between teach madam & rockstar student, Also them bond as a family- hopefully!!

Have a good feeling too πŸ’₯

You literally listed all the things I am most excited about haha! I am sure we will still get Rusha scenes probably even more than we have gotten in the past! I am sure there will be tashan wala romance as well. I mean lets be honest, Preesha is gonna be the teacher and Ru the student, there's bound to be tashan here and there lol.

Excited

Rudra doing masti

Preesha scolding

Preesha sikhate sikhate Rudra ko aur janegiπŸ˜†

their banter

will be sho cute πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Excited

Rudra doing masti

Preesha scolding

Preesha sikhate sikhate Rudra ko aur janegiπŸ˜†

their banter

will be sho cute πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜

AHH yes it will indeed be a treat to watch!

Totally an amazing track to develop RuSha, their bond and their closeness. Padate padate kuch romance bhi hojaye viewers ke liye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and also maybe family moments tooo. Pree making Ru study along with Saaransh ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Can't wait for thissss trackkk!!!! 😍😍😍😍