Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER BUT BEST NEVER LATE

Rohini.S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

काल करे सो आज कर, आज करे सो अब ।

पल में प्रलय होएगी, बहुरि करेगा कब ॥

Though Sant Kabir, talks about work here, and not postponing it, this concept also applies to a big range of issues in our everyday life right from fixing relationships, saying a kind word to someone, making someone happy, appreciating them for their efforts etc.

Elders have always told us to live in the moment, express our love and consideration for others in the moment and live in the now and do things in the now. The power of NOW is very significant and if we delay then things may not have the same effect.

Had the RV Family supported Mishti and Abir with a kind word, love and affection instead of hatred, animosity, blame and suspicion, as soon as they got back, the consequences may have been different. Mishti would have been on the path to healing long ago. Meenu is mostly to blame here and Kunal gives her and Kuhu a reality check. The RV brothers are rocking and rolling and showing the mirror to everyone on a second consecutive day.

Kunal’s powerful dialog “aapke liye apney sagey bete ke pyaar se zyada Mishti ke liye nafrat zyada ho gaya Maa. Aap haar gayi”  is the clincher for Meenu. I do not completely agree that Meenu is a changed woman but something within her has shifted. Presently I think she is confused and is vacillating between 3 things

-      Ego - Kunal said she has lost and Meenakshi Rajvansh never loses

-      Her love for Abir and the need to protect him

-      Womanhood which makes her realize the fight in Mishti and support her

Love for Mishti will maybe come soon. Don’t get too caught up in the “Meri Mishtis” right now. Pehla Daur tou meri Mishti Jeet chuki hai, doosri daur mein jitungi…somehow doesn’t sit well with me but hey Iam an optimist. She is probably trying to take control and save her kids, so more power to her.

To her credit, Meenu’s dialog and assurance to Mishti that what she has done is not wrong is reconfirmation of the positive medicine Abir has been feeding her all along for the last 3 months, and will do wonders to her hurt, so yes, I do commend Meenu for that. The common bond that is womanhood joins them and there is that unity of spirit and strength.

Violence, hurt, loss of self-respect and threat to those that are close to us, causes us to wake up and be on the self-introspection path and we mend our ways on the occurrence of such events. Kunal (ever since he changed), Abir, Mishti, BM and BP have always done it on a consistent basis in their lives. The constructiveness with which they live their lives is exemplary and society needs to learn from them. Maamu is also a part of that group now, where he puts his daughter’s life on the back burner so that the daughter-in-law can live.  

BP yesterday followed the bad cop routine and reprimands Abir about not coming to him for help. An important tip in parenting is the use of bad cop / good cop routine. Children and even adults in their trying moments need to open up to their parents and family and this has been elucidated very well by BP.

Today, BP talks about his neglected duty and apologizes about not being there for Abir and Mishti. BP’s pain as a father failing to protect his children was displayed very well and Abir’s assurance that his Perfect, Mighty, Angry Chorni was with him, constantly supporting him and that every daughter deserved a father like him must have warmed BP's broken heart on so many levels.

Constantly assuring others that they are on the right track and have done a terrific job is a way of expressing love and support for those around and is a significant part of a loving family. Kunal points that out beautifully to his mother that his bhai has been with them over every trial and tribulation.

House is made of bricks and beams

A home is made of love and dreams

Even with the bricks that the family threw at him, Abir built his life with Mishti on a foundation of happiness, love, care and respect and most of all honesty. Love for the family should start at forever and ending at never.

Mishti and Abir are in immense strain and pain and Kunal is well aware of his family hurting his bhai and isolating him but yet they think clearly and live with constructive discontent. Even when they suffer, Mishti thinks about Ketki, Abir thinks about Maami and Ketki. Like Maami said in Abir’s birthday party Abir is the fevicol, Kunal is cello tape  and Kuhu with her Kuhuness is the book binding and she is going to mend things.

Kuhu’s foundation of resentment for Mishti is more of a displaced admiration for her. She has always wondered how she is what she is; her love has until now been one dimensional based on competition, fear, guilt mostly negative feelings. As a young child (in Kuhu’s circumstances) when someone like Mishti came to live with Maheshwaris, she ended up confused between being her best friend or detesting her because of the praise she got, the perfection and honesty Mishti showed.

With Jasmeet chachi to fuel her confused feelings, her admiration to be like Mishti perhaps changed into that of detest, vengeance and rebuke and she has taken it too far too many times. No excuse for that, but now that she has started realizing Mishti’s traits on a multi-dimensional level. She now admires her strength, determination and honesty, she will emulate, support and help her in healing which will add to her own self-worth and learning process.

The more you praise and celebrate others’ life, the more there is in life to celebrate Kuhu and when you pursue this path, the joys and ontentment that come with it are numerous.

Even in stress Abir’s end goal is very focused. It’s Mishti’s safety and is built on the foundation of truth, love and respect. Varun's end goal is not focused because his ultimate primary goal is not getting his brother justice. He uses his brother’s death as a means to an end and misuses so many people around him; his foundation is untruth, material benefits by usurping property, hatred and disrespect.

Ketki should courageously turn him down and that will pull the plug in all his nefarious schemes. He is a raakshas now and Ketki needs to take her shastra and use it. Doesn’t have to be a stone like Mishti used, could be words too.

"Rakshaska Sanhaar karney ke liye Devi Maa ko Shashtra uthaana hi padta hai.”

Demons don't deserve human sympathy; they deserve punishment and Ketki should give Varun,  his due.

By the accident of fortune, that you wish to usurp Varun, you may rule the world for a time, but by virtue of love and kindness you will rule the world forever. Life is an echo Varun.

What you send into the universe comes back.

What you sow you reap.

What you give, is what you get.

What you see in others, exists in you.

Do not judge and you will not be judged.

Radiate love, truth and care and the same will come back to you.

A wise son makes a glad father (don't know if your is a fake fatherhood) , but a foolish son is the heaviness and burden of his mother. We do not know who is the main culprit here you or your mom butif you lose your wealth, you have lost nothing, If you lose your health, you have lost something, But if you lose your character, you have lost everything, and you are almost there brother.

Do a man dirt, yourself you hurt Varun.You are dealing with Abir Rajvansh - an epitome of truth, love, care empathy and honesty and there is now way on earth or elsewhere that you will win this one. Like your dad-in-law to be said, Abir puri family ke liye kaafi hai. He doesn’t need anyone because he has God on his side.

Abir and Mishti with their family are already rising ! Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds like theirs rise above them.

“The stairs of hardship and difficulty

Are tedious to climb;

And that can only be well done

By one step at a time.

But they who would go to the top

Ne’er sit down and despair;

Instead of staring up the steps

With Almighty in their heart,

They just step up the stairs.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic writing summed up the situation very well. I don't trust meenakshi but here she is a woman and abir's mother. She knows that what mishti means to abir hence maybe to get in good books of abir she is doing this.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

👏👏👏

see i just want to enjoy meenu mishti now... so what happens next will be seen...

but i just love how she is with them... thats more important and coming from meenu mishti is not wrong strengthens her... because she is the who controls house and she is the who makes everything difficult for everyone so coming from makes mishti more relief... sometimes u need a person who are against u to support u so that she can feel what she did is right... thats what happened today...

coming to varun and ketu...i really want ketu to dump varun on wedding mandap... he deserves it... varun murderer or not, ketu pregnant or not doesnt matter, as he is just playing for his ownself but never loved her truly...

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

These lines are amazing❤️

What you send into the universe comes back.

What you sow you reap.

These two lines are perfect for Meenu and Kuhu  they got reality check by Kunal👍🏼

What you give, is what you get.

What you see in others, exists in you.

Do not judge and you will not be judged.

Radiate love, truth and care and the same will come back to you.

Bade papa was my fav from the beginning of the show onone understand Mishti better then him⭐️

Father's are always a daughter hero and daughters are father pride ..that's the relation BP and Mishti shares .. totally relatable😊

A wise son makes a glad father (don't know if your is a fake fatherhood) , but a foolish son is the heaviness and burden of his mother. We do not know who is the main culprit here you or your mom butif you lose your wealth, you have lost nothing, If you lose your health, you have lost something, But if you lose your character, you have lost everything, and you are almost there brother.

Abir as a ML that is so rare in itv ..as I have grown up seeing ML as angry ruthless and sometime they badmouth and even manhandled FL ..but here this guy is sweet caring loving and intelligent too❤️

This character will always be my fav played by Shah till date 😎

Do a man dirt, yourself you hurt Varun.You are dealing with Abir Rajvansh - an epitome of truth, love, care empathy and honesty and there is now way on earth or elsewhere that you will win this one. Like your dad-in-law to be said, Abir puri family ke liye kaafi hai. He doesn’t need anyone because he has God on his side.

Abir and Mishti with their family are already rising ! Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds like theirs rise above them.

“The stairs of hardship and difficulty

Are tedious to climb;

And that can only be well done

By one step at a time.

But they who would go to the top

Ne’er sit down and despair;

Instead of staring up the steps

With Almighty in their heart,

They just step up the stairs.

Yours post as always are asking 🤗

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was eagerly waiting for reading your post after seeing today's episode. The episode itself was so beautiful and you brought out the points even more beautifully. Your writing outshines itself every day just like Rhea's performance.

P.S. I wrote a brief summary of my thoughts on today's episode. Please check it out if you can. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5172537

Love you and love your writings

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Today BP and Mishti's relation had my heart when he didn't even flinch to add that even Kuhu isn't there to look after Mishti. I don't know why but I relate my personal relationship with that of BP and Mish. 

Your write up is amazing, loved reading it. Abir is so rare that I'm so in awe of him even today. Its not like he doesn't make mistakes but he's so amazing to own it up. His protective instincts for Mish are so on point. I went all googlyeyed when he refused to accept credit for taking care of Mish. Because why not jab tak Mishti saath hai Abir kabhi bhi akela nahi hai.❤️

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I love reading your posts. I come to the forum to read them, I love your analysis on the characters. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rohini, your writing is always raising the spirits ! Plz continue doing