The promo and the show....

Posted: 3 years ago

As the promo or ad had suggested Preeta was declaring herself Mrs. Karan Luthra for Mahesh Uncle's safety because she heard Sherlyn and Mahira plotting against him. 

BUT

In the show Preeta does hear this, tries to convince Karan he shuts her up and she is shown at his mandap watching him get married. Until the police arrives. Despite knowing Sherlyn and Mahira's plan about Mahesh, Preeta did not think about stopping Karan and Mahira's wedding until she saw the kidnapper with Sherlyn and FINALLY after over 700 episodes figured out Sherlyn's motivation behind getting married to Rishabh was and is his property.

And now of all the reasons in the world makers have decided that the reason Preeta is thinking about stopping Karan's  wedding with Mahira is to save Rishabh??????? Really? Really? REALLY? 

I mean she has been shown to do incredibly brave and absolutely stupid things for him before as well. But this much? ðŸ˜³   

preeta is getting married to karan for the sake of rishabh. makers want both ships to sail. they are probably giving lollipop to both preeran and rishta fans ðŸ˜†

And here I thought the main motive was to save Mahesh!! And even earlier when Karan and preeta were trying to expose Sherlyn, how did they not discuss why Sherlyn is doing all this and what's her motive and why is her boyfriend in cahoots with her? I mean if they had thought about it then it'd have been pretty obvious and they could have easily used the property papers as a leverage to expose her right🤔 

And now preeta is marrying Karan to save Rishab meaning there's a hope that makers can be sensible but it's lollipop probably

Originally posted by an_am

preeta is getting married to karan for the sake of rishabh. makers want both ships to sail. they are probably giving lollipop to both preeran and rishta fans ðŸ˜†

Lol so humesha ki taraj kdb mein sab ka reason rishabh pey suru aur rishabh pe hi khatam hota hain 🤣🤣🤣.

Originally posted by mala06

Lol so humesha ki taraj kdb mein sab ka reason rishabh pey suru aur rishabh pe hi khatam hota hain 🤣🤣🤣.

Full circle lol 

And I thought this show couldn't get sillier or Preeta get dumber, Karan is still in the lead right now ðŸ˜† I also thought she wanted to save the comatose Mahesh, shouldn't they just kill the character, he is lying on the since a year now...But she is actually thinking, the episode moved a little bit when she connected the dots 

Edit

The conversation between Preeta and Karan was a dream  Even in her dream Karan is like, let's talk about me ðŸ˜† 

Is the whole Luthra property on Rishabh's name or something..I quite didn't get that, not that I was paying attention ðŸ¤” 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

And I thought this show couldn't get sillier or Preeta get dumber, Karan is still in the lead right now ðŸ˜† I also thought she wanted to save the comatose Mahesh, shouldn't they just kill the character, he is lying on the since a year now...But she is actually thinking, the episode moved a little bit when she connected the dots 

Edit

The conversation between Preeta and Karan was a dream  Even in her dream Karan is like, let's talk about me ðŸ˜† 

Is the whole Luthra property on Rishabh's name or something..I quite didn't get that, not that I was paying attention ðŸ¤” 

Yes, Luthra's ke paise aur property ka eklauta signatory including Karan's wealth is Rishabh Luthra. Ye baat show ke launch mei Manit aur Dheeraj dono ne baar baar bola tha. Serial mei 5 to 10 times bola gaya hai. Aur iss hi wajeh se in the begining Karan and Kareena used to accuse Preeta of getting close to Rishabh because he was the one with the paisa. Aur iss hi wajeh se Prithvi aur Sherlyn ne badla lene ke liye Rishabh ko hi primary target kiya for paisa and property. Aur iss hi wajeh se to be honest Karan ka Preeta ko beizzat karke ghar se nikaal na after he saw the morphed pictures of her taking paisa from Sherlyn in the wedding day. 😶

Ye Rishabh ji ke dard dekhe nahi jaate

CVs unhe jara kam takleef do😭

Originally posted by music_girl

Edit

It has taken Preeta a very very long time to connect those dots. Considering Preeta knew that Sherlyn had an ulterior motive to marry Rishabh since after Rishabh's engagement to Sherlyn and that happened in episode 50.

Rishabh Luthra apparently has the power of attorney or is probably the settler to the entire Luthra estate trust. Including Karan Luthra and his brand name and this is a well established fact of the show.   

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Yes, Luthra's ke paise aur property ka eklauta signatory including Karan's wealth is Rishabh Luthra. Ye baat show ke launch mei Manit aur Dheeraj dono ne baar baar bola tha. Serial mei 5 to 10 times bola gaya hai. Aur iss hi wajeh se in the begining Karan and Kareena used to accuse Preeta of getting close to Rishabh because he was the one with the paisa. Aur iss hi wajeh se Prithvi aur Sherlyn ne badla lene ke liye Rishabh ko hi primary target kiya for paisa and property. Aur iss hi wajeh se to be honest Karan ka Preeta ko beizzat karke ghar se nikaal na after he saw the morphed pictures of her taking paisa from Sherlyn in the wedding day. 😶

thanks lots of things got clarified for me