Kundali Bhagya

The promo and the show.... - Page 6

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Oh yeah! That makes complete sense now. Mahesh murder plan jointly by mahira and sherlyn was only shown to justify why we as the auidence should not feel bad for preeta replacing mahira at the mandap and to just in general portray mahira as a villain to further make our heroine preeta look good and mahira bad who deserves bad. Because we all know on ITV one character has to be butchered to glorify another lol. 

It's the revelation of sherlyn being behind rishabh only for his property that is the big key factor that writers intentionally implemented to push preeta to decide on marrying karan. The mahesh murder plan was just a lollipop to appease any audience members who may think mahira is not a bad girl and so she doesn't deserve bad lol as is always done on itv.

So the writers intended on rishabh being the catalyst for preeta to take action to marry karan. 👏 Again, ghuma phira ke sab rishabh se shuru, aur rishabh se khatam hoti hai iss story mein 🤣

Mahira has been horrible from the beginning. She was creepy in the beginning then she was going to kill preeta and she was the one who suggested sherlyn to kill Mahesh together during holi. So I guess it wasn't like she was always good and they butchered her character to make preeta look good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anandhi007

About Karan's barbadi, what can you expect her to do? She has tried telling him and convincing him. He always believes the worst of her so there's absolutely nothing she can do that'd make Karan even consider whatever she is saying

I don't say she had to save Karan. I say she was watching the wedding knowing that Mahesh will be dead the next day if the marriage happens.

I guess we could expect same thing what she is going to do now after knowing Sherlyn's truth. Actually, here we discussed about Preeta stops the shaadi for saving Mahesh's life. It's just the writers bring a twist now. We didn't expect it.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _Runa_

OK, I did it!🤣

I still think that it's a clumsy twist.😆

It would be better if they do it in one go. I mean first Preeta overhears Mahira-Sherlyn's plan and then she overhears Sherlyn-Prithvi. And then decides to stop the wedding. They shouldn't bring Preeta back to the mandap for watching pheres. Because it's still strange that she knows about the plan of murder and is ready to let Mahira be Karan's wife which means Mahesh will be dead the next day. If the cops weren't there then the marriage would happened.

I don't agree that she stops the shaadi for Rishabh only. At the end of the episode when she made up her mind she talks about Mahesh first, then about Karan and then Rishabh. It gives me a solace that Mahesh is her priority too. I felt it's unfair that she was ready to watch Karan's barbadi but didn't think about Mahesh.

it was a little bit clumsy i agree but yes she talked about mahesh first after making up her mind. which is a good thing imo.

she made up her mind only after hearing about rishabh's life. but she is doing it on a broader perspective.

an_am thumbnail

Yep I can see it clearly too with how they keep rishabh so true and loyal to preeta consistently no matter how they portray other characters with each track, and now rishabh's suspicions on sherlyn growing more and more alongside preeta getting to know sherlyn's true intentions against rishabh, ultimately pushing preeta to marry karan, all points to the writers mostly likely intending on strengthening rishabh and preeta bonding and possibly a team up between them against sherlyn in the coming future. 

yes again two parallel tracks are being shown.

an_am thumbnail

@Bold- Oh yeah! That makes complete sense now. Mahesh murder plan jointly by mahira and sherlyn was only shown to justify why we as the auidence should not feel bad for preeta replacing mahira at the mandap and to just in general portray mahira as a villain to further make our heroine preeta look good and mahira bad who deserves bad. Because we all know on ITV one character has to be butchered to glorify another lol. 

It's the revelation of sherlyn being behind rishabh only for his property that is the big key factor that writers intentionally implemented to push preeta to decide on marrying karan. The mahesh murder plan was just a lollipop to appease any audience members who may think mahira is not a bad girl and so she doesn't deserve bad lol as is always done on itv.

So the writers intended on rishabh being the catalyst for preeta to take action to marry karan. 👏 Again, ghuma phira ke sab rishabh se shuru, aur rishabh se khatam hoti hai iss story mein 🤣

mahira is also a villain now. she was a good girl in the start but got obsessive over karan gradually. preeta's few mistakes also contributed in it. especially when shrishti kidnapped mahira, she made things complicated.

but now she is a bad girl too. sherlyn is still the main female villain. and mahira is her chamchi.

mahesh murder plan was shown by writers to justify the swap. it has nothing to do with future storyline.

rishabh's life and property is the main future track

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: an_am

mahira is also a villain now. she was a good girl in the start but got obsessive over karan gradually. preeta's few mistakes also contributed in it. especially when shrishti kidnapped mahira, she made things complicated.

but now she is a bad girl too. sherlyn is still the main female villain. and mahira is her chamchi.

mahesh murder plan was shown by writers to justify the swap. it has nothing to do with future storyline.

rishabh's life and property is the main future track

It felt like mahira was obsessed and had a crush on Karan from the moment she came. But she probably thought she can take her time with it until Karan married preeta. And her inner monologues were confusing in the beginning where she actually felt bad for preeta and then when the alimony came across she jumped at her chance. I mean she can't get that obsessive to kill her already. So it only makes sense that she always wanted to marry Karan but they just didn't show her perspective much.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: an_am

it was a little bit clumsy i agree but yes she talked about mahesh first after making up her mind. which is a good thing imo.

she made up her mind only after hearing about rishabh's life. but she is doing it on a broader perspective.

Yes, that is really a good thing! The writers fix it up by making her think about Mahesh's life first. It's more realistic.

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _Runa_

It's true that Preeta always put her life/self-respect in danger because of Rishabh. But I do believe that she will do the same for Karan any time. Just like she went to the jail for Karan in the drug case. It's just the writers always make Rishabh the main villains' target. Karan is rarely being in danger. Same way both brothers will do anything for saving Preeta. Even if Karan hurts Preeta himself. If she is in danger he won't think twice to save her.

My point is not about Preeta being ready to save the brothers. No doubt here. My point is the writers should not bring Mahesh's life to the plot. Because Preeta's actions seem questionable. How come Rishabh's life matters and Mahesh's doesn't.

I have a guess that they brought this Sherlyn-Mahira's plan to make Mahira even worse in Preeta's eyes. To give Preeta assurance that this two girls won't stop if she is not there. And to give her even more confidence and courage to stop the shaadi when she is ready.

Just to clarify. Mai Preeta ka Karan ke prati jo bhi hai usko undermine nahi kar rahi thi. Par aap kabhi social media mei dekho toh aisa lagta hai Karan ke aagey kuch hai hi nahi. Jab ke mere point of view se. Preeta ka Rishabh se jo bhi hai lagav, dosti, gratitude or anything it is as important in the shows context as Karan and Preeta. Mai toh bas un points ko highlight karna chah rahi thi jo Preeta ne kiya hai sirf aur sirf Rishabh ke liye.    

anandhi007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

Just to clarify. Mai Preeta ka Karan ke prati jo bhi hai usko undermine nahi kar rahi thi. Par aap kabhi social media mei dekho toh aisa lagta hai Karan ke aagey kuch hai hi nahi. Jab ke mere point of view se. Preeta ka Rishabh se jo bhi hai lagav, dosti, gratitude or anything it is as important in the shows context as Karan and Preeta. Mai toh bas un points ko highlight karna chah rahi thi jo Preeta ne kiya hai sirf aur sirf Rishabh ke liye.    

True basically preeta would do anything for the luthras. I can picture her doing the same thing for krithika as well. She always puts them before her self respect and her mother which sux

Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG! This is the most funniest topic of discussion on IF! Like seriously? Preeta is getting married to Karan for Rishabh? 🤣 Kal toh Karan ke saath baby bhi bade Bhaiyya ke liye hi plan karegi lagta hai 😂🤭