Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I agree. I don't know what the writers are planning for the future but they did it on purpose. They just did it a bit clumsy.

have u watched the episode? it is not as clumsy as it looks in IF posts πŸ˜‚

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

have u watched the episode? it is not as clumsy as it looks in IF posts πŸ˜‚

Not yet🀣

I won't say anything more till I watch itπŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anandhi007

@bold πŸ€£

Like people have mentioned in this forum earlier,the real heroes are sherlyn and prithvi lol. Their opponents are so dumb that they don't need to plan that much🀣 I mean it took 700 episodes for preeta to realize that sherlyn did whatever she did for rishab's property when the main plotline of kdb at multiple points were  Karan and preeta trying to expose sherlyn. And she has no clue about prithvi,she thinks he is out of her life lol. It's probably gonna take another 500 episodes for her to realize what prithvi is upto πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@Bold- LMAO balaji's new formula is hilarious. Stretch the same track for more than 2 years for trp success and to ensure more episodes, as the main story isn't even half-way shown yet though it's been 3 years. Like, even 1/4 of the main story hasn't been shown yet, because they have derailed from the original plot and seemingly postponed it ( the luthra brothers and preeta love triangle) and instead decided to postpone the main storyline for as long as possible by stretching the once-upon-a-time cameo villain's exposures. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

this is what I observed too and got shocked and more than mahesh .. its rishabh life which affects her.

she was all ready to see karan barbaadi mrg with mahira even after knowing mahesh life in risk but when she got to know rishabh ji in danger and sherlin the one who kidnapped him, she got so worried and took decision to stop mrg anyhoww😳

Even rishta fans on social media were discussing their surprise at this. LOL you can't blame rishta fans for shipping preeta and rishabh irrespective of karan-preeta being promoted as lead couple by zee tv when writers constantly bring up a connection between preeta and rishabh or show rishabh's unwavering trust and respect for preeta.  

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- LMAO balaji's new formula is hilarious. Stretch the same track for more than 2 years for trp success and to ensure more episodes, as the main story isn't even half-way shown yet though it's been 3 years. Like, even 1/4 of the main story hasn't been shown yet, because they have derailed from the original plot and seemingly postponed it ( the luthra brothers and preeta love triangle) and instead decided to postpone the main storyline for as long as possible by stretching the once-upon-a-time cameo villain's exposures. 

Lol yeah similar stuff is happening in kkb as wellπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Filler tracks are fine but not for two and a half out of three years. In that way more than these bhagyas atleast pavitra bhagya has some strong concept about how in our society if a girl gets pregnant before marriage and get physically involved with someone,she is always the one to be blamed and everyone judges only her. Then obviously even it has ekta's touch but atleast there's some concept :3 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

i think mahesh thing was added to incorporate mahira in all of this. because rishabh ki barbadi is only sherlyn's plan. writer needed to give a reason why did preeta swap mahira. she could not do it to fail sherlyn's plan only. writer wanted to show that no injustice is happening to mahira.

but they made rishabh's life the main reason for preeta to stop the marriage because it is the major future plot. preeta is not coming to luthra house because she is interested in having any relationship with karan. i guess ekta is planning to show rishabh preeta bonding post-marriage. karan will continue with his nonsense. both rishabh and preeta dejected by unhappy marriages will develop some sort of bonding/relationship. so makers had to give a reason for their developing affection for eachother. mission 'saving rishabh's life' will do the job while keeping the intention highly pure.

@Bold- Oh yeah! That makes complete sense now. Mahesh murder plan jointly by mahira and sherlyn was only shown to justify why we as the auidence should not feel bad for preeta replacing mahira at the mandap and to just in general portray mahira as a villain to further make our heroine preeta look good and mahira bad who deserves bad. Because we all know on ITV one character has to be butchered to glorify another lol. 

It's the revelation of sherlyn being behind rishabh only for his property that is the big key factor that writers intentionally implemented to push preeta to decide on marrying karan. The mahesh murder plan was just a lollipop to appease any audience members who may think mahira is not a bad girl and so she doesn't deserve bad lol as is always done on itv.

So the writers intended on rishabh being the catalyst for preeta to take action to marry karan. πŸ‘ Again, ghuma phira ke sab rishabh se shuru, aur rishabh se khatam hoti hai iss story mein πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

i think mahesh thing was added to incorporate mahira in all of this. because rishabh ki barbadi is only sherlyn's plan. writer needed to give a reason why did preeta swap mahira. she could not do it to fail sherlyn's plan only. writer wanted to show that no injustice is happening to mahira.

but they made rishabh's life the main reason for preeta to stop the marriage because it is the major future plot. preeta is not coming to luthra house because she is interested in having any relationship with karan. i guess ekta is planning to show rishabh preeta bonding post-marriage. karan will continue with his nonsense. both rishabh and preeta dejected by unhappy marriages will develop some sort of bonding/relationship. so makers had to give a reason for their developing affection for eachother. mission 'saving rishabh's life' will do the job while keeping the intention highly pure.

Yep I can see it clearly too with how they keep rishabh so true and loyal to preeta consistently no matter how they portray other characters with each track, and now rishabh's suspicions on sherlyn growing more and more alongside preeta getting to know sherlyn's true intentions against rishabh, ultimately pushing preeta to marry karan, all points to the writers mostly likely intending on strengthening rishabh and preeta bonding and possibly a team up between them against sherlyn in the coming future. 

_Runa_ thumbnail

OK, I did it!🀣

I still think that it's a clumsy twist.πŸ˜†

It would be better if they do it in one go. I mean first Preeta overhears Mahira-Sherlyn's plan and then she overhears Sherlyn-Prithvi. And then decides to stop the wedding. They shouldn't bring Preeta back to the mandap for watching pheres. Because it's still strange that she knows about the plan of murder and is ready to let Mahira be Karan's wife which means Mahesh will be dead the next day. If the cops weren't there then the marriage would happened.

I don't agree that she stops the shaadi for Rishabh only. At the end of the episode when she made up her mind she talks about Mahesh first, then about Karan and then Rishabh. It gives me a solace that Mahesh is her priority too. I felt it's unfair that she was ready to watch Karan's barbadi but didn't think about Mahesh.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Oh yeah! That makes complete sense now. Mahesh murder plan jointly by mahira and sherlyn was only shown to justify why we as the auidence should not feel bad for preeta replacing mahira at the mandap and to just in general portray mahira as a villain to further make our heroine preeta look good and mahira bad who deserves bad. Because we all know on ITV one character has to be butchered to glorify another lol. 

It's the revelation of sherlyn being behind rishabh only for his property that is the big key factor that writers intentionally implemented to push preeta to decide on marrying karan. The mahesh murder plan was just a lollipop to appease any audience members who may think mahira is not a bad girl and so she doesn't deserve bad lol as is always done on itv.

So the writers intended on rishabh being the catalyst for preeta to take action to marry karan. πŸ‘ Again, ghuma phira ke sab rishabh se shuru, aur rishabh se khatam hoti hai iss story mein πŸ€£

@bold - Are there any people who may think that Mahira-almost-a-killer is not a bad girl?πŸ˜€

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

OK, I did it!🀣

I still think that it's a clumsy twist.πŸ˜†

It would be better if they do it in one go. I mean first Preeta overhears Mahira-Sherlyn's plan and then she overhears Sherlyn-Prithvi. And then decides to stop the wedding. They shouldn't bring Preeta back to the mandap for watching pheres. Because it's still strange that she knows about the plan of murder and is ready to let Mahira be Karan's wife which means Mahesh will be dead the next day. If the cops weren't there then the marriage would happened.

I don't agree that she stops the shaadi for Rishabh only. At the end of the episode when she made up her mind she talks about Mahesh first, then about Karan and then Rishabh. It gives me a solace that Mahesh is her priority too. I felt it's unfair that she was ready to watch Karan's barbadi but didn't think about Mahesh.

About Karan's barbadi, what can you expect her to do? She has tried telling him and convincing him. He always believes the worst of her so there's absolutely nothing she can do that'd make Karan even consider whatever she is saying