The promo and the show.... - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Kaafi log notice nahi karte hai par Preeta ne Rishabh ke liye kaafi baar apne self respect ko ekdum hi chane ke jhar mei charha diya hai. Shuru hi dekhlo! Karan and his Dadi had misbehaved with Preeta the first day she came to Luthra house, par baadmei Preeta ko jab Rishabh ne kaha ke wo usko apne Dadi ke physio ke liye hire kar raha hai Preeta maan gayi. Obviously usko paise aur naukri ki zaroorat thi but Karan aur Rishabh ki Dadi sanki hai ye toh Abhishek Prem Mehra from dusra serial ko bhi pata tha. 

Phir, Kritika ke engagement mei Kareena ne koyi chhota mota ilzaam nahi lagaya tha. Kaafi bara ilzam tha. Chor bola usko! She was accused of theft! Preeta aur Shrishti toh ghar se chale jaa rahe the, Rishabh ne bola aur maafi maangi aur Preeta raazi bhi ho gayi.

Phir Rishabh ke sagai ke baad Preeta ne usse apni maa ko bachane ki ummeed lagayi Rishabh ne haath chhor diya Preeta ka. Phir jab usko Sherlyn ka sach pata chala what is the first thing she does?? Basically forgets about her mother and starts palpatating about Rishabh! Again Karan ne uski maa ko jail se nikaala because of that, but Preeta ne phir apni self respect ko bali chadha diya aur wapis Luthra house mei aagayi kyun? Kyunke Rishabh ne Sarla se maafi mangi phir ghar aya usse maafi maangi aur madam ne Sherlyn se panga lene ka faisla le liya???? Jo ladki apne hi sagai mei apne hi guests ko food poison karwa sakti hai, jisne apne hi sagai ki raat apne boyfriend ke saath spend karte huye tumne khud dekha hai, phir bhi 4 din ke dosti ke liye Rishabh ke zindagi ke liye wo Sherlyn se bhir gayi!? 

She has also done equally self sacrificing things for Karan as well, like uske liye jail chali gayi, court mei gawahi dene chali gayi, par gawahi Rishabh ke liye bhi di thi. But my point being she has always gone the extra mile for Rishabh. Kyunke Sherlyn ke pregnancy ka sach pata lagne ke baad during the Dr. Simran track, Preeta was once again humiliated and proven wrong and asked to never come back to the Luthra house, and of course the Karan Monisha track happened. Lekin, uss track ke andar bhi Preeta ka focus Monisha pe kam aur Sherlyn aur uske pregnancy pe zyada tha.

And last but not the least, Preeta ko jab bare hi be rehmi se Karan ne apne ghar se ghaseet ke nikaal diya tha aur uske baad Sherlyn Preeta ke ghar gayi, itna saare insult ke bawajood Preeta ne Sherlyn ko challange hi de di? Aur Rishabh ko Sherlyn se bachane ke liye saboot samet uss ghar mei wapis chali ayi. 

She has given up on her self respect plenty of times for the Luthra family in general but Rishabh Luthra in particular. So uski motivation to marry Karan is anything but Karan makes all the sense.

Bohot zyada hi lamba paka diya πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Yeah I've noticed that too how she always goes the extra mile for rishabh and puts her self-respect on the line for rishabh most of the time. 

Also considering I only started watching the show from the sherlyn-rishabh engagement party where sarla is accused of poisoning the food, I didn't know it was rishabh who brought preeta into the luthra's life as a physiotherapist for dadi. Like many have pointed out, so much of the story revolves around rishabh and he and preeta's connection is constantly made throughout the show even in the most subtle ways. Writers constantly have maintained a connection between preeta and rishabh. 

So in the latest bts someone tries to smash something on preeta's face and karan hugs her and protects her from the hit and it smashes on the back of his head (oddly he doesn't even flinch the slightest). I'm sure that mad girl mahira will be the one to throw that at preeta. Now prithvi will taunt sherlyn for not believing him about underestimating preeta's presence at the wedding πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sammy17

So in the latest bts someone tries to smash something on preeta's face and karan hugs her and protects her from the hit and it smashes on the back of his head (oddly he doesn't even flinch the slightest). I'm sure that mad girl mahira will be the one to throw that at preeta. Now prithvi will taunt sherlyn for not believing him about underestimating preeta's presence at the wedding πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ€£

Like people have mentioned in this forum earlier,the real heroes are sherlyn and prithvi lol. Their opponents are so dumb that they don't need to plan that much🀣 I mean it took 700 episodes for preeta to realize that sherlyn did whatever she did for rishab's property when the main plotline of kdb at multiple points were  Karan and preeta trying to expose sherlyn. And she has no clue about prithvi,she thinks he is out of her life lol. It's probably gonna take another 500 episodes for her to realize what prithvi is upto πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Kaafi log notice nahi karte hai par Preeta ne Rishabh ke liye kaafi baar apne self respect ko ekdum hi chane ke jhar mei charha diya hai. Shuru hi dekhlo! Karan and his Dadi had misbehaved with Preeta the first day she came to Luthra house, par baadmei Preeta ko jab Rishabh ne kaha ke wo usko apne Dadi ke physio ke liye hire kar raha hai Preeta maan gayi. Obviously usko paise aur naukri ki zaroorat thi but Karan aur Rishabh ki Dadi sanki hai ye toh Abhishek Prem Mehra from dusra serial ko bhi pata tha. 

Phir, Kritika ke engagement mei Kareena ne koyi chhota mota ilzaam nahi lagaya tha. Kaafi bara ilzam tha. Chor bola usko! She was accused of theft! Preeta aur Shrishti toh ghar se chale jaa rahe the, Rishabh ne bola aur maafi maangi aur Preeta raazi bhi ho gayi.

Phir Rishabh ke sagai ke baad Preeta ne usse apni maa ko bachane ki ummeed lagayi Rishabh ne haath chhor diya Preeta ka. Phir jab usko Sherlyn ka sach pata chala what is the first thing she does?? Basically forgets about her mother and starts palpatating about Rishabh! Again Karan ne uski maa ko jail se nikaala because of that, but Preeta ne phir apni self respect ko bali chadha diya aur wapis Luthra house mei aagayi kyun? Kyunke Rishabh ne Sarla se maafi mangi phir ghar aya usse maafi maangi aur madam ne Sherlyn se panga lene ka faisla le liya???? Jo ladki apne hi sagai mei apne hi guests ko food poison karwa sakti hai, jisne apne hi sagai ki raat apne boyfriend ke saath spend karte huye tumne khud dekha hai, phir bhi 4 din ke dosti ke liye Rishabh ke zindagi ke liye wo Sherlyn se bhir gayi!? 

She has also done equally self sacrificing things for Karan as well, like uske liye jail chali gayi, court mei gawahi dene chali gayi, par gawahi Rishabh ke liye bhi di thi. But my point being she has always gone the extra mile for Rishabh. Kyunke Sherlyn ke pregnancy ka sach pata lagne ke baad during the Dr. Simran track, Preeta was once again humiliated and proven wrong and asked to never come back to the Luthra house, and of course the Karan Monisha track happened. Lekin, uss track ke andar bhi Preeta ka focus Monisha pe kam aur Sherlyn aur uske pregnancy pe zyada tha.

And last but not the least, Preeta ko jab bare hi be rehmi se Karan ne apne ghar se ghaseet ke nikaal diya tha aur uske baad Sherlyn Preeta ke ghar gayi, itna saare insult ke bawajood Preeta ne Sherlyn ko challange hi de di? Aur Rishabh ko Sherlyn se bachane ke liye saboot samet uss ghar mei wapis chali ayi. 

She has given up on her self respect plenty of times for the Luthra family in general but Rishabh Luthra in particular. So uski motivation to marry Karan is anything but Karan makes all the sense.

Bohot zyada hi lamba paka diya πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

It's true that Preeta always put her life/self-respect in danger because of Rishabh. But I do believe that she will do the same for Karan any time. Just like she went to the jail for Karan in the drug case. It's just the writers always make Rishabh the main villains' target. Karan is rarely being in danger. Same way both brothers will do anything for saving Preeta. Even if Karan hurts Preeta himself. If she is in danger he won't think twice to save her.

My point is not about Preeta being ready to save the brothers. No doubt here. My point is the writers should not bring Mahesh's life to the plot. Because Preeta's actions seem questionable. How come Rishabh's life matters and Mahesh's doesn't.

I have a guess that they brought this Sherlyn-Mahira's plan to make Mahira even worse in Preeta's eyes. To give Preeta assurance that this two girls won't stop if she is not there. And to give her even more confidence and courage to stop the shaadi when she is ready.

@Bold πŸ€£

ghum fir ke sab story rishabh preeta pe start aur unhi pe khatam hoti hai !

as mahesh said ki " tum dono ek duje ke liye hi bane ko bas tumhari zindagi mein bohot galat log agaye hain .. "

Both lives are connected, one got married to wrong person and other got his life in risk at same time !

karan preeta se badla liya shadi kiya rishabh ki waja se 

even now mahesh is just a tadka, actual reason behind preeta marrying karan is rishabh life in risk due to sherlin ! aur kisi ko yaad ho to wo boli thi in dream as a hint to all of us ki mein shadi rok nahin pai but tod ke jarur dikhaungi and she the one who will come in his own house to break his mrg with sherlin and to save him from sherlin traps.

Matlab ghuma phira ke iss show ka sab se ahem kirdar rishabh hi hai? Saari stories or twists kahi na kahi humesha rishabh se hi jurri hoti hai πŸ€£

Ab preeta karre gi kameenay karan se phir se shaadi for rishabh, and not for mahesh the way we thought.... waah re writers πŸ€£ These writers never stop reminding the audience how important rishabh is to the show. πŸ‘

hahaha.. so true. even im shocked with this twist. marrying karan to save rishabh life.

Originally posted by _Runa_

I don't know actually what she exactly meant. I have not watched the episode. Will watch it tomorrow. I make a conclusion relying on comments here only. So maybe I will change my mind after watching the episode.

But even if she is going to save Rishabh's life and not his money... It doesn't change much. As the TM mentioned Preeta knowing Mahira-Sherlyn's plan to kill Mahesh was watching the last part of the wedding silently. She even said some words for Karan in her mind about watching his barbadi. She was not going to stop the shaadi for saving Mahesh's life. But when it comes to Rishabh she is all ready πŸ˜„ 

I find it is out of Preeta's character to be so indifferent to the life of her almost a father (she called him so earlier) and to be so interested when it comes to her friend's life. It is not Preeta. She is not like that. If she would decide to stop the wedding for Mahesh it would be more plausible.

Anyways, let me watch the episode first. It may turn out that I am talking nonsense πŸ˜†

this is what I observed too and got shocked and more than mahesh .. its rishabh life which affects her.

she was all ready to see karan barbaadi mrg with mahira even after knowing mahesh life in risk but when she got to know rishabh ji in danger and sherlin the one who kidnapped him, she got so worried and took decision to stop mrg anyhoww😳

Originally posted by _Runa_

It's true that Preeta always put her life/self-respect in danger because of Rishabh. But I do believe that she will do the same for Karan any time. Just like she went to the jail for Karan in the drug case. It's just the writers always make Rishabh the main villains' target. Karan is rarely being in danger. Same way both brothers will do anything for saving Preeta. Even if Karan hurts Preeta himself. If she is in danger he won't think twice to save her.

My point is not about Preeta being ready to save the brothers. No doubt here. My point is the writers should not bring Mahesh's life to the plot. Because Preeta's actions seem questionable. How come Rishabh's life matters and Mahesh's doesn't.

I have a guess that they brought this Sherlyn-Mahira's plan to make Mahira even worse in Preeta's eyes. To give Preeta assurance that this two girls won't stop if she is not there. And to give her even more confidence and courage to stop the shaadi when she is ready.

i think mahesh thing was added to incorporate mahira in all of this. because rishabh ki barbadi is only sherlyn's plan. writer needed to give a reason why did preeta swap mahira. she could not do it to fail sherlyn's plan only. writer wanted to show that no injustice is happening to mahira.

but they made rishabh's life the main reason for preeta to stop the marriage because it is the major future plot. preeta is not coming to luthra house because she is interested in having any relationship with karan. i guess ekta is planning to show rishabh preeta bonding post-marriage. karan will continue with his nonsense. both rishabh and preeta dejected by unhappy marriages will develop some sort of bonding/relationship. so makers had to give a reason for their developing affection for eachother. mission 'saving rishabh's life' will do the job while keeping the intention highly pure.

Originally posted by an_am

i think mahesh thing was added to incorporate mahira in all of this. because rishabh ki barbadi is only sherlyn's plan. writer needed to give a reason why did preeta swap mahira. she could not do it to fail sherlyn's plan only. writer wanted to show that no injustice is happening to mahira.

but they made rishabh's life the main reason for preeta to stop the marriage because it is the major future plot. preeta is not coming to luthra house because she is interested in having any relationship with karan. i guess ekta is planning to show rishabh preeta bonding post-marriage. karan will continue with his nonsense. both rishabh and preeta dejected by unhappy marriages will develop some sort of bonding/relationship. so makers had to give a reason for their developing affection for eachother. mission 'saving rishabh's life' will do the job while keeping the intention highly pure.

I agree. I don't know what the writers are planning for the future but they did it on purpose. They just did it a bit clumsy.