The promo and the show.... - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Runa_

Did I get it right? Here we praise Preeta for making self-respect sacrifice by marrying Karan to save Mahesh... And she just wants to save Rishabh's moneysmiley37smiley37

Good twist, the writers!smiley36

rishabh's life.. she said

Originally posted by anandhi007

That inner monologue about his dad's coma was in the first swap. He believed that she was behind his dad's accident initially right? Which was what preeta told him at the police station that first he blamed her and now he is blaming prithvi,so how can she trust him.

With regards to rishlyn marriage, he was very mad and furious but if Mahesh's accident hadn't happened. Then preeta would have proved her innocence to him and they could have moved on but that wasn't the case unfortunately. So the thing that triggered him to marry and ruin her life was Mahesh's accident. And the fact that despite the accident she was ready to marry prithvi.

karan would not have believed that preeta is behind mahesh's accident if she had stopped rishabh's wedding. karan's trust broke because she could not stop the wedding. the way karan threw preeta out of luthra house after rishabh's wedding, i dont think things would have been sorted out so easily after that incidence. everything else which happened after this only exacerbated the situation. but rishlyn's wedding was the real reason which broke karan and preeta apart.

once trust breaks, it can not come back so easily.

edit: i forgot to add that karan told preeta tumne mere bhai ki life barbad ki thi, main ne tumari barbad ki. when he left preeta on the road. he did not mention his dad.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

rishabh's life.. she said

Sherlyn and Prithvi are going to take Rishabh's property. They were talking only about property in today's episode as I remember. So if Preeta thinks that Rishabh's property = Rishabh's life then I am still laughing hard😆

Anyways, Mahesh's life is not so precious as Rishabh's 😆

Sherlyn and Prithvi are going to take Rishabh's property. They were talking only about property in today's episode as I remember. So if Preeta thinks that Rishabh's property = Rishabh's life then I am still laughing hard😆

Anyways, Mahesh's life is not so precious as Rishabh's 😆

she said repeatedly rishabh ji ki jaan khatray main hai. because kidnapper was in the house. property is the reason behind his life being in danger.

@bold.... because he is not the part of triangle ðŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

she said repeatedly rishabh ji ki jaan khatray main hai. because kidnapper was in the house. property is the reason behind his life being in danger.

@bold.... because he is not the part of triangle ðŸ˜†

That's so true😆

i think karan is disoriented due to that drink. his real reaction will be shown on the next day.

Most 'Behind the scene' insta stories are promos as in advertisements that have limited connection to the show. But it could also be right after Karan and Preeta are married and right before she leaves him.

That inner monologue about his dad's coma was in the first swap. He believed that she was behind his dad's accident initially right? Which was what preeta told him at the police station that first he blamed her and now he is blaming prithvi,so how can she trust him.

With regards to rishlyn marriage, he was very mad and furious but if Mahesh's accident hadn't happened. Then preeta would have proved her innocence to him and they could have moved on but that wasn't the case unfortunately. So the thing that triggered him to marry and ruin her life was Mahesh's accident. And the fact that despite the accident she was ready to marry prithvi.

I don't think the makers made that particular scene of insult and humiliation as inhumane as it was with ever having the intention of anyone ever actually being able to happily move on from it. It just was and is highly unlikely to ever happen. ðŸ˜†

Did I get it right? Here we praise Preeta for making self-respect sacrifice by marrying Karan to save Mahesh... And she just wants to save Rishabh's moneysmiley37smiley37

Good twist, the writers!smiley36

I think what she meant was saving rishab's life only as she knows that sherlyn is behind Mahesh's condition. The next could be Rishab right? They might do anything to get his property and money and they did kidnap him once so she probably realizes that he will be in danger soon

I think what she meant was saving rishab's life only as she knows that sherlyn is behind Mahesh's condition. The next could be Rishab right? They might do anything to get his property and money and they did kidnap him once so she probably realizes that he will be in danger soon

I don't know actually what she exactly meant. I have not watched the episode. Will watch it tomorrow. I make a conclusion relying on comments here only. So maybe I will change my mind after watching the episode.

But even if she is going to save Rishabh's life and not his money... It doesn't change much. As the TM mentioned Preeta knowing Mahira-Sherlyn's plan to kill Mahesh was watching the last part of the wedding silently. She even said some words for Karan in her mind about watching his barbadi. She was not going to stop the shaadi for saving Mahesh's life. But when it comes to Rishabh she is all ready 😄 

I find it is out of Preeta's character to be so indifferent to the life of her almost a father (she called him so earlier) and to be so interested when it comes to her friend's life. It is not Preeta. She is not like that. If she would decide to stop the wedding for Mahesh it would be more plausible.

Anyways, let me watch the episode first. It may turn out that I am talking nonsense 😆

I don't know actually what she exactly meant. I have not watched the episode. Will watch it tomorrow. I make a conclusion relying on comments here only. So maybe I will change my mind after watching the episode.

But even if she is going to save Rishabh's life and not his money... It doesn't change much. As the TM mentioned Preeta knowing Mahira-Sherlyn's plan to kill Mahesh was watching the last part of the wedding silently. She even said some words for Karan in her mind about watching his barbadi. She was not going to stop the shaadi for saving Mahesh's life. But when it comes to Rishabh she is all ready 😄 

I find it is out of Preeta's character to be so indifferent to the life of her almost a father (she called him so earlier) and to be so interested when it comes to her friend's life. It is not Preeta. She is not like that. If she would decide to stop the wedding for Mahesh it would be more plausible.

Anyways, let me watch the episode first. It may turn out that I am talking nonsense 😆

Kaafi log notice nahi karte hai par Preeta ne Rishabh ke liye kaafi baar apne self respect ko ekdum hi chane ke jhar mei charha diya hai. Shuru hi dekhlo! Karan and his Dadi had misbehaved with Preeta the first day she came to Luthra house, par baadmei Preeta ko jab Rishabh ne kaha ke wo usko apne Dadi ke physio ke liye hire kar raha hai Preeta maan gayi. Obviously usko paise aur naukri ki zaroorat thi but Karan aur Rishabh ki Dadi sanki hai ye toh Abhishek Prem Mehra from dusra serial ko bhi pata tha. 

Phir, Kritika ke engagement mei Kareena ne koyi chhota mota ilzaam nahi lagaya tha. Kaafi bara ilzam tha. Chor bola usko! She was accused of theft! Preeta aur Shrishti toh ghar se chale jaa rahe the, Rishabh ne bola aur maafi maangi aur Preeta raazi bhi ho gayi.

Phir Rishabh ke sagai ke baad Preeta ne usse apni maa ko bachane ki ummeed lagayi Rishabh ne haath chhor diya Preeta ka. Phir jab usko Sherlyn ka sach pata chala what is the first thing she does?? Basically forgets about her mother and starts palpatating about Rishabh! Again Karan ne uski maa ko jail se nikaala because of that, but Preeta ne phir apni self respect ko bali chadha diya aur wapis Luthra house mei aagayi kyun? Kyunke Rishabh ne Sarla se maafi mangi phir ghar aya usse maafi maangi aur madam ne Sherlyn se panga lene ka faisla le liya???? Jo ladki apne hi sagai mei apne hi guests ko food poison karwa sakti hai, jisne apne hi sagai ki raat apne boyfriend ke saath spend karte huye tumne khud dekha hai, phir bhi 4 din ke dosti ke liye Rishabh ke zindagi ke liye wo Sherlyn se bhir gayi!? 

She has also done equally self sacrificing things for Karan as well, like uske liye jail chali gayi, court mei gawahi dene chali gayi, par gawahi Rishabh ke liye bhi di thi. But my point being she has always gone the extra mile for Rishabh. Kyunke Sherlyn ke pregnancy ka sach pata lagne ke baad during the Dr. Simran track, Preeta was once again humiliated and proven wrong and asked to never come back to the Luthra house, and of course the Karan Monisha track happened. Lekin, uss track ke andar bhi Preeta ka focus Monisha pe kam aur Sherlyn aur uske pregnancy pe zyada tha.

And last but not the least, Preeta ko jab bare hi be rehmi se Karan ne apne ghar se ghaseet ke nikaal diya tha aur uske baad Sherlyn Preeta ke ghar gayi, itna saare insult ke bawajood Preeta ne Sherlyn ko challange hi de di? Aur Rishabh ko Sherlyn se bachane ke liye saboot samet uss ghar mei wapis chali ayi. 

She has given up on her self respect plenty of times for the Luthra family in general but Rishabh Luthra in particular. So uski motivation to marry Karan is anything but Karan makes all the sense.

Bohot zyada hi lamba paka diya 🤣😂.