The promo and the show.... - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by mala06

Lol so humesha ki taraj kdb mein sab ka reason rishabh pey suru aur rishabh pe hi khatam hota hain 🤣🤣🤣.

well this is 100 percent true. plot progression of kdb is always based on rishabh. and since mahesh's accident, he is also incorporated into it somehow.

it is like main reason rishabh hota hai aur us pe tadka mahesh ka lagta hai.

karan married preeta to take revenge from her because she let rishlyn matriage happen. that was his primary motive. and then preeta released prithvi from jail. so karan's anger multiplied.

and now preeta is marrying karan to save rishabh's life. and also to save mahesh's life.

Originally posted by TheM5393

It has taken Preeta a very very long time to connect those dots. Considering Preeta knew that Sherlyn had an ulterior motive to marry Rishabh since after Rishabh's engagement to Sherlyn and that happened in episode 50.

Rishabh Luthra apparently has the power of attorney or is probably the settler to the entire Luthra estate trust. Including Karan Luthra and his brand name and this is a well established fact of the show.   

I meant this wedding track, since 2 weeks finally something has now happened😆 

No idea how people stuck to this show for 3 years, kudos to the fans 👍🏼

Originally posted by an_am

well this is 100 percent true. plot progression of kdb is always based on rishabh. and since mahesh's accident, he is also incorporated into it somehow.

karan married preeta to take revenge from her because she let rishlyn matriage happen. that was his primary motive. and then preeta released prithvi from jail. so karan's anger multiplied.

and now preeta is marrying karan to save rishabh's life. and also to save mahesh's life.

Hia primary motive to marry preeta was Mahesh I guess. Because I remember when he was sitting in the mandap with her he says in his mind that his father can't tell people what he feels or wants to say and he will do the same to her. 

He was pissed about her letting sherlyn in the house and he believed the photo and threw her out but if Mahesh's accident hadn't happened then he would have probably come back to his senses in a few days. But with Mahesh's accident adding to the list it was like a domino of catastrophic events. 

So I guess it started off with something about Rishab and Mahesh finding that out leading him to be in coma and these two added of led to Karan marrying preeta and then came the alimony, Mahesh getting injured again and Rishab getting kidnapped which led to Karan continuing his stuff and to Ultimately bring it back to Rishab they gave preeta this realization I guess.

Matlab ghuma phira ke iss show ka sab se ahem kirdar rishabh hi hai? Saari stories or twists kahi na kahi humesha rishabh se hi jurri hoti hai 🤣

Ab preeta karre gi kameenay karan se phir se shaadi for rishabh, and not for mahesh the way we thought.... waah re writers 🤣 These writers never stop reminding the audience how important rishabh is to the show. 👏

Now there's a BTS clip of Karan hugging preeta,both in bridal costumes. Probably a dream again :3 how long will this wedding go :3 we saw the BTS clips of Karan saying shut up and mahira and preeta's confrontation long back and only now they are showing it

Originally posted by anandhi007

Hia primary motive to marry preeta was Mahesh I guess. Because I remember when he was sitting in the mandap with her he says in his mind that his father can't tell people what he feels or wants to say and he will do the same to her. 

He was pissed about her letting sherlyn in the house and he believed the photo and threw her out but if Mahesh's accident hadn't happened then he would have probably come back to his senses in a few days. But with Mahesh's accident adding to the list it was like a domino of catastrophic events. 

So I guess it started off with something about Rishab and Mahesh finding that out leading him to be in coma and these two added of led to Karan marrying preeta and then came the alimony, Mahesh getting injured again and Rishab getting kidnapped which led to Karan continuing his stuff and to Ultimately bring it back to Rishab they gave preeta this realization I guess.

but karan was trying to swap prithvi even before preeta released prithvi from jail. his first attempt failed.

moreover his trust on preeta broke when she could not stop rishlyn's wedding. and then he started believing every allegation that was made against preeta.

so the main reason was rishabh. everything else was superadded.

Originally posted by anandhi007

Now there's a BTS clip of Karan hugging preeta,both in bridal costumes. Probably a dream again :3 how long will this wedding go :3 we saw the BTS clips of Karan saying shut up and mahira and preeta's confrontation long back and only now they are showing it

i think karan is disoriented due to that drink. his real reaction will be shown on the next day.

but karan was trying to swap prithvi even before preeta released prithvi from jail. his first attempt failed.

moreover his trust on preeta broke when she could not stop rishlyn's wedding. and then he started believing every allegation that was made against preeta.

so the main reason was rishabh. everything else was superadded.

That inner monologue about his dad's coma was in the first swap. He believed that she was behind his dad's accident initially right? Which was what preeta told him at the police station that first he blamed her and now he is blaming prithvi,so how can she trust him.

With regards to rishlyn marriage, he was very mad and furious but if Mahesh's accident hadn't happened. Then preeta would have proved her innocence to him and they could have moved on but that wasn't the case unfortunately. So the thing that triggered him to marry and ruin her life was Mahesh's accident. And the fact that despite the accident she was ready to marry prithvi.

Lol iss show ka naam 'Rishabh sey juda hua bhagya' hona cahiye 🤣🤣🤣

Did I get it right? Here we praise Preeta for making self-respect sacrifice by marrying Karan to save Mahesh... And she just wants to save Rishabh's moneysmiley37smiley37

Good twist, the writers!smiley36