Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

This is such a bad trailer I have no words.....I don’t know what to say except adi looks 

Sanjay Dutt have more chemistry with Pooja picture than Aditya and Alia have together 🤣

what happened to alia? I don't like this dull look of hers, even with the weird makeup in udta Punjab,she looked brighter

Originally posted by Soanz.19

Man, this sucked like anything. Looks like no one's interested in the proceedings. Doing zabardasti ka acting🤣🤣Alia was so so so bad. ARK was just there.Sanju doing some meh thing. Makarand on his own tangent🤣 

Yeh digital pe hi acha hai. Would've bombed badly if it would have released in the theatres😆

It will bomb badly in the digital platform😆😆

😳😳😳

....Yeh kya tha???

Even if we ignore the ongoing trend of nepotism hate, it was a very sh*tty trailer.

Sanjay Dutt is hamming it, ARK could have been replaced by a pillar and this would have made no difference in the film, and Alia's acting looks forced and awkward.

Also no chemistry between Alia-ARK.

.......Aur lagta hain unki har film mein supernatural elements daale bina Bhatts ki hazam nahi hoti 

The music might be good- only saving grace of the trailer.

Edited by FilmiDhun - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sharpener

Have you seen Kalank lol

Fair point 😆 

Based on the trailers alone, to me it seemed like she was just trying too hard to seem older and like an SLB heroine in Kalank which doesn’t suit her persona.  This one she just acts bad. This is not the same girl who did Udta Punjab or Highway or even those Dulhania movies.  This looks like she went directly from SOTY to the set of Sadak2.  I guess the blame goes to her dad since she’s definitely capable of not being this bad.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Fair point 😆 

Based on the trailers alone, to me it seemed like she was just trying too hard to seem older and like an SLB heroine in Kalank which doesn’t suit her persona.  This one she just acts bad. This is not the same girl who did Udta Punjab or Highway or even those Dulhania movies.  This looks like she went directly from SOTY to the set of Sadak2.  I guess the blame goes to her dad since she’s definitely capable of not being this bad.  

Actually I see a little of each one of her characters that she has played all in this one performance. At one point she talks like a toned down safeena. Like her whole career went a whole circle and went back to soty days.

From Kalank to this, she’s gotten progressively worse as her limits on versatility has reached maximum capacity

There were some Nepo apologists who wanted to watch this movie out of khunnas! 

LMFAO now I truly wish for them to watch this torturous thunder! 🤣

Beginning of the end for Alia.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Fair point 😆 

TBH, I would say she was better in SOTY than here😆 she was playing a vain, super rich school going girl and was ok in it. Yahan toh alag hi level ka horrible acting hai