Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 4

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mishh007

Watched it on mute. This is what it looked like-

Sanju is TDKR wala Bruce Wayne. ARK comes back from hogwarts. Alia is also..there. Together they work to defeat naak aur baal wala voldemort. Gulshan Grover is playing Peter pettigrew.

Gareebo ka Harry PotteršŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

There are actors who can even manage to act pretty decent even when the storyline is lame. For example Shahid, coz of his acting I could even manage to watch crap movie like Shaandaar. 

But regarding Alia, there must be something very wrong. That bubbly attitude of hers is completely gone. Since ever she was seen with Deepika in KWK, I have noticed that Alia's facial structure drastically got changed. Only excessive weight loss can't be the case, she has possibly done surgery on her face and that's why now it looks so bland and her dialogue delivery has become the worst too

No surgery, just Ranbir happened šŸ˜† He has the same effect on all his girlfriends. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It also makes sense that they agreed to release it on the web.  Harder to gauge its success or failure that way.  Aloo escapes another site shot flop.  

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mz.gigglez

When Alia said upar wala hamare saath hai lmao girl no one can save ur ass now, plus horrible dialogue delivery isse achi to kat kar leti. 

I would have said jitni bhi acting aati thi bhool gyi h bcoz of lockdown but this was before lockdown

Also I remember she said something like this is  her career best on that round table with cheap masand

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This was pretty bad.  And I agree, Alia just seems terrible here.  I may not be a fan and even think sheā€™s overrated, but she was never this bad.  

I really thought this will have the same vibe as the first Sadak, but this one looks like itā€™s not even by the same director.  What happened to the MB who directed Sadak or DHKMN?  This looks downright B or C grade.  

Have you seen Kalank lol

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

This shit stunk so bad! šŸ˜†

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maha bakwas trailer 

All that hype for sadak 2 and honestly it's so bad they are trying to bring back the action sanjay dutt seriously he doesn't suit it anymore ! 

As someone mentioned above pooja bhatt has a good role as the photo which will show throughout the movie lol

ARK and alia both awful.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Alia is lucky that this shit didnā€™t release in theater. 

This is Rheaā€™s Buddhaā€™s talent . If he is not copying HW Or exploiting Parveenā€™s lifr then he makes shit like this.

Overrated wannabe cult leader. 

Seems like he followed his Guruā€™s words along with his friend  and made a film .

ā€œLate at night, U.G. talks about the three call girls he met in Tokyo. One was a Rajneesh freak, the second, a J. Krishnamurti freak, and the third, a Bubba Free John freak. "These girls charge $600 for spending a night with the customers. When I asked them how come they got so much, they explained that before and after the sex act they discussed religion, divinity, and mysticism with their customers. That is why they were so expensive." "Sex combined with religion always works at the box office," said the great American Director, Cecil B. DeMille.ā€ 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The trailer is stuck in the 90's. 

KewlDude thumbnail

OMG 70k dislikes already šŸ¤£