Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

No jokes the movie trailer isnt the greatest anyway - its a typical MB movie which makes zero sense

How i wish they have released this shitty movie on theater...i would love to see this film to flop really hard..no acting, no story,all the tantra mantra.. No wonder the clown family is obsessed with such shitt          

Originally posted by ffkhan

After all these controversies, yeh toh hona hi tha.😆This trailer will get a lot of view by people coz they will go to put dislikes there as well as gonna leave there comments full on criticism. I doubt whether the comment section is gonna be limited, but the like-dislike option will be gone soon for sure, mark my words.😉

Serves them Right😈 Wasn't there was another movie whose trailer got like button hidden?Don't remember which one it was🤔

Ya I feel like option will definitely be hidden 🤣

What the hell was this ? 🤣

Alia's acting is atrocious at it's best.  Songs though ❤️ waiting for them

Watched it on mute. This is what it looked like-

Sanju is TDKR wala Bruce Wayne. ARK comes back from hogwarts. Alia is also..there. Together they work to defeat naak aur baal wala voldemort. Gulshan Grover is playing Peter pettigrew.

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

Serves them Right😈 Wasn't there was another movie whose trailer got like button hidden?Don't remember which one it was🤔

Don't remember the movie but the classic Masakkali video 

When Alia said upar wala hamare saath hai lmao girl no one can save ur ass now, plus horrible dialogue delivery isse achi to kat kar leti. 

Originally posted by TeluguChokri

I don't remember about any trailer but lately Masakali 2.0 faced the same thing and eventually they had to take away the like-dislike option.😆 But the comment section is still open there so people are still criticizing there whenever they want to.😛

This was pretty bad.  And I agree, Alia just seems terrible here.  I may not be a fan and even think she’s overrated, but she was never this bad.  

I really thought this will have the same vibe as the first Sadak, but this one looks like it’s not even by the same director.  What happened to the MB who directed Sadak or DHKMN?  This looks downright B or C grade.