Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 3

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

No jokes the movie trailer isnt the greatest anyway - its a typical MB movie which makes zero sense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How i wish they have released this shitty movie on theater...i would love to see this film to flop really hard..no acting, no story,all the tantra mantra.. No wonder the clown family is obsessed with such shitt          

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

LMAO this sucks 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

After all these controversies, yeh toh hona hi tha.😆This trailer will get a lot of view by people coz they will go to put dislikes there as well as gonna leave there comments full on criticism. I doubt whether the comment section is gonna be limited, but the like-dislike option will be gone soon for sure, mark my words.😉

Serves them Right😈 Wasn't there was another movie whose trailer got like button hidden?Don't remember which one it was🤔

Ya I feel like option will definitely be hidden 🤣

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What the hell was this ? 🤣

Alia's acting is atrocious at it's best.  Songs though ❤️ waiting for them

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watched it on mute. This is what it looked like-

Sanju is TDKR wala Bruce Wayne. ARK comes back from hogwarts. Alia is also..there. Together they work to defeat naak aur baal wala voldemort. Gulshan Grover is playing Peter pettigrew.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Serves them Right😈 Wasn't there was another movie whose trailer got like button hidden?Don't remember which one it was🤔

Don't remember the movie but the classic Masakkali video 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When Alia said upar wala hamare saath hai lmao girl no one can save ur ass now, plus horrible dialogue delivery isse achi to kat kar leti. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: TeluguChokri

I don't remember about any trailer but lately Masakali 2.0 faced the same thing and eventually they had to take away the like-dislike option.😆 But the comment section is still open there so people are still criticizing there whenever they want to.😛

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was pretty bad.  And I agree, Alia just seems terrible here.  I may not be a fan and even think she’s overrated, but she was never this bad.  

I really thought this will have the same vibe as the first Sadak, but this one looks like it’s not even by the same director.  What happened to the MB who directed Sadak or DHKMN?  This looks downright B or C grade.