Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 18

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Just saw the trailer on a medium that does not increase views.

I don’t know what to say.... it almost looks like Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani meets Raabta and Krishna Cottage 

😆 It actually looks more outdated than all of the Bhatt movies released in the 2000’s and 2010’s 

As for Alia, the girl opens up her nostrils so much that I’m scared she’s going to tear her face wide open. I keep squeezing my nose every time I see her I’m scared my nose will get fat. Since when did her great acting become screaming and flat expressions? is se achi toh Janhvi thi in Gunjun trailer. She also looks horrible and somehow manages to look 48 and 12 at the same time. Feeling bad for Ranbir.

Sanju once again trying to gain my sympathy. 

Loooll I dunno how you somehow always your analysis 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulshan Grover bhi hai, aur uska haath kata huwa hai😆

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What was that😲

I thought it would be a love story like the first one but I honestly have no idea where someone would come up with such a bland outdated idea. 

I hate it when they show the couple already in a relationship... No, I wanna see people fall in love.. especially with Aditya looking so hot.

And Sanjay's character seems annoying. Like what's with the whole worshiping Pooja bhatts picture to the extreme. So weird in this day and age. 

The movie had a lot of potential but it has failed miserably. And no matter what any one says if this was released even before Suhants death, it would receive the same amount of negative reviews. 

Like who wants to watch a movie about getting revenge from fake gurus

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Waise I was wondering if anyone from industry, mafia gang, posted anything about the trailer? considering usually poora jamawada laga rehta hai with polishing kit 😆whenever beti bhatt ka trailer, song or film drops in