Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Great that the writing forensic experts  have pointed out the difference.. Oh but they could be wrong as well.. right ?

Even if it is written by Sushant, I don't understand why he won't include his on family members in that list. 

Who knows if they have committed forgery?

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Someone please tell me when this pithani guy started Living with Sushant and Rhea? Somewhere I read he started living with them in Apr 2020😕 Whose friend was he ? 

This loser and that Miranda all entered his life with Rhea.  Shruti is also Rhea's long time friend. 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Someone was telling on the previous thread that Sushant could have informed his family member regarding his condition. How would he be able to inform when Rhea stopped him from contacting with them in the very first place? Even when she left, Sushant was never really alone at his home so no one knows what happened with him during that time span. Yeah he was active on instagram and so on but still eyes could be kept around him for the whole time. Day by day his independence was gone completely, at least that's how it seems like. I really feel pity for those who are still supporting Rhea blindly and picturizing her as an abla naari. Either they have sealed their eyes from seeing the truth or else they are behaving like this deliberately. I don't really find any energy in arguing with them at all, it's just waste of time!

Sounds so much like a controlling, abusive relationship

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Sounds so much like a controlling, abusive relationship

I’ve been saying this from Day 1 . 

Classic case of abuse . 

Isolating from loved ones , controlling surroundings , taking away self esteem, medication , financial dependence and emotional abuse. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Classic case of abuse . 

Isolating from loved ones , controlling surroundings , taking away self esteem, medication , financial dependence and emotional abuse. 

Yeah this is a case of Abuse. I imagine what if the accused was a man and victim the woman. With same situation  same amount of proofs available, would they have let go the alleged accused. Would we be so concrete about "innocent till proven guilty" narrative.  I have seen good men wrongly accused and punished, just because a man becomes a culprit the moment he is accused.   :'(

Would it have been okay for a man to make financial decisions for his partner who was deeply depressed. A partner whose family tried to reach out to her and then the man but failed. A partner who cried all the time, and the man could spend the money earned by her in the name of handling finances. 

There are so many instances where we have been raising questions throughout and every time a new news(authentic) comes  out I believe the questions were not wrong in the first place.

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Classic case of abuse . 

Yeah, thought this too from the start. Isolating someone is classic abuse 101

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
  • The letter describes the journey of Sushant Singh Rajput's family till now.

After Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut's statements against Sushant Singh Rajput's father KK Singh, the family has now issued a letter. The letter has been given to us by family sources in which they have penned about their journey from the beginning till now. The family started the letter by writing a few lines by Firaq Jalalpuri which read as "तू इधर उधर की न बात कर ये बता कि क़ाफ़िला क्यूँ लुटा, मुझे रहज़नों से गिला नहीं तिरी रहबरी का सवाल है".

In the letter, penned in Hindi, the family has written about four daughters and their youngest son, Sushant. It read as (translated), "The first daughter had magic, someone came and took her away to a foreign country. The second one played for national cricket team while the third one did a study on the law. The fourth daughter did a diploma in fashion designing. The fifth one was Sushant, who was 'mannat' of his mother. Whole life the family did not take anything from anyone, neither harmed anyone. "

Check out the nine-page letter below:

width: 640px; height: 905px;

Meanwhile, Bihar's Director-General of Police (DGP), Gupteshwar Pandey on Tuesday alleged that Sanjay Raut had used "unparliamentary language" for Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.

The top cop of Bihar also said that Raut spoke baseless things about the father of late Sushant Singh Rajput and himself without being aware of facts.

"I heard he used unparliamentary language for Bihar CM also. He said baseless things about Sushant Singh Rajput's father and me that are untrue. He is not aware of the facts. He is a responsible person and should not have done this," Pandey told ANI.

Pandey's remarks came after Raut alleged that the relation between the late actor and his father were strained and had also accused the Bihar DGP of acting like the spokesperson of the party.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Guys what is the picture thing all were discussing yesterday in last thread?