Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #5 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ffkhan

Never fall for someone's innocent face. Even Alia looks innocent but in my opinion she isn't, instead Alia still is so proud of her dad! The way Rhea keeps giggling in her videos all the time actually makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.🤔

true.

Looks are deceiving 

Originally posted by Terenaina

Pithani did give his statement to the Mumbai police, he was one of the first people I think. I remember reading an article where they were suspicious of him and called him 3 times to be questioned and rhea too they were suspicious of her that’s what the article wrote. But arnab was surprised police gave Pithani a clean sheet. So many articles and so many people telling different stories even the same people giving interviews changing their statements. But why Sandip was called to the scene when he has not been in touch with ssr in over a year? Who had his number? 

Corrected. My head hurts trying to distinguish between real and false news. 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

WOW.👏.so Sushant's family has not just blamed Rhea ainwayi hawa mein...they did their home work....and they can prove what they are saying....so much accuracy and focus under such stress is commendable....bus Bhagwan aise he himmat dete rahein..

How do we know which of the shared ones are true ? Hidden phone sounds too much to me. 🥺

Can someone post a quote of somebody regarding all the list that SM account posted.  Because if all these are true, Rhea might be in real trouble much before CBI kicks in. CBI ko jail jaa jaake enquiry karna padega. 😆

Originally posted by ffkhan

Never fall for someone's innocent face. Even Alia looks innocent but in my opinion she isn't, instead Alia still is so proud of her dad! The way Rhea keeps giggling in her videos all the time actually makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.🤔

That video or story or whatever it was rhea made in ssr house looked creepy like a scary movie with her everywhere. Something is off, I don’t know what it is. But truth shall come sooner or later. It’s taking forever to reveal the truth about this case. 

Someone was telling on the previous thread that Sushant could have informed his family member regarding his condition. How would he be able to inform when Rhea stopped him from contacting with them in the very first place? Even when she left, Sushant was never really alone at his home so no one knows what happened with him during that time span. Yeah he was active on instagram and so on but still eyes could be kept around him for the whole time. Day by day his independence was gone completely, at least that's how it seems like. I really feel pity for those who are still supporting Rhea blindly and picturizing her as an abla naari. Either they have sealed their eyes from seeing the truth or else they are behaving like this deliberately. I don't really find any energy in arguing with them at all, it's just waste of time!

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

How do we know which of the shared ones are true ? Hidden phone sounds too much to me. 🥺

Can someone post a quote of somebody regarding all the list that SM account posted.  Because if all these are true, Rhea might be in real trouble much before CBI kicks in. CBI ko jail jaa jaake enquiry karna padega. 😆

I had mentally compartmentalized that as rumors that may or may not be true, considering it was a random SM account.

But if so of it turns out to be true, I'm gonna do a mini victory dance. 

Winner winner chicken dinner 🥳

Rhea also owns 4 properties in her own name which ED is asking but rhea said that she bought it from her own money and not SSR money. ED is asking for proof.

Originally posted by Bekind

Rhea also owns 4 properties in her own name which ED is asking but rhea said that she bought it from her own money and not SSR money. ED is asking for proof.

What does she do to buy 4 properties...peoples lives get over before buying one...even the dad mooches off of others...shameful bunch

Someone please tell me when this pithani guy started Living with Sushant and Rhea? Somewhere I read he started living with them in Apr 2020😕 Whose friend was he ?