•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok just some random thoughts..finally caught up with all the epis. To be honest I forwarded a lot on sonyliv as a lot of it simply isnt interesting to me. Nia and office track has become even more boring with the arrival of this new character Rishi who I find extremely annoying and irritating. Is he here to be a work mentor or to observe and analyse personal relationships between staff? Which big shot mentor will be concerned about such trivial stuff? And oh god the fake fire and the midnight meeting was beyond ridiculous. Not to mention the constant PDA between Kabir and Swara. So this is ITVs understanding of how corporates work. 

I find Rishi equally annoying in the home environment, poking his nose into the issues between Amber and Guneet and giving his expert commentary on it. Why doesnt Amber tell him to shut up? I really dislike these all-seeing, all-knowing characters. 

How are Nia and Kajal even candidates for a mentorship at WeNet? Dont they own their own company which thereby disqualifies them for a mentorship at WeNet?

How is Rishi turning his rented space into an office for Nia's "training"? Like dont u need the landlords permission for that ? Also, the competition for the mentorship happened at WeNet but the training of the winner will now happen in her home ? 

Do Hakim and Ambar have no other work to do but to listen to Guneets radio show? How does ambars call get connected to the show everytime ? 😆what is Guneets qualification to be on this show as a guest anyway?

Shuklas going away for the night is such a contrived plot device to make A and G stay under the same roof. 

Not sure why Maasi is back. To oppose Guneet or to be her replacement?

For now it is only Varuns and Shwetas acting that keeps me going. They are both so good at their craft. 

The whole show is a mess post lock down 

the cv should have done a week of FB episodes showing what happened in 3 months to add some continuity to the story 

It feels like a different show post lock down

Rishis character execution is illogical and it seems like he was forced into the show. Had he been brought in the FB or a after we were clear where the story stands post lock down, perhaps it could have worked. Bringing him as a therapist or something in that field would have made sense. I mean he acts more like a therapist than a tech guru 

Zyada dimag lagaoge ITV serial samajhne mein tho pagal ho jaoge. Why "Bill Gates" of India even has time for a one-on-one mentorship with a low level employee, oh excuse me, "business owner", is beyond me. Why did he only have 5 candidates to choose from, 2 not even WeNet employees, and 1 who is a contractor and owns her own business? Why did WeNet give him complete access to the premises, even in the middle of the night? He can also send Niya to WeNet at will apparently. He's a guest mentor, but he can direct his mentees to work on WeNet projects, even if they're not a WeNet employee. Did I miss an episode where he bought the whole damn company? And if so, why is he conducting mentorship at home, surely this is counterproductive to the professionalism he's trying to drill into Niya (well, actually it doesn't seem to be professionalism so much as ruthless self-interest). Maybe he finally realized how stupid it is to stay in Ghaziabad when he could easily afford a B&B in Dehli. He must've stopped enjoying the long drive to the office. ðŸ¤£

And yeah, if Guneet's personal problem is so interesting to Jhanvi's listeners that they keep requesting her on the show, then surely there must be a flood of calls, yet Ambar manages to get through right away every time. 

Strange that Maasi has no other relative in the world that cares for her, so she must stay in the house of the BIL that hates her. Yeh India hain na? Itne kum rishtedaar kiska hota hain?

Edited by ShinyMishka - 3 years ago

The biggest disappointment is they elevated Rishi and demoted Kabir and Swara

In the beginning Kabir was such a sharp dresser, managing an entire team of employees, making decisions. Swara was a smart business executive, accomplished investor and level headed

looks like some other kind of virus hit these people because post lockdown Kabir looks sloppy, Swara is a ditzy vampish  character and both have been made to look like juniors starting out in their career 

Only saving grace is Amber,Hakim scenes and some Guneet Amber scenes 

The problem with this show is they are trying to run two main story lines at once and they are competing and taking away from one another. Granted as I’ve said in the past the show is based on both father and daughter but that doesn’t mean give them both complex convoluted story lines at the same time. They need to focus on Guneet and Amber and keep Nias story line in the background. Then move onto Nias story for a bit and have Guneet-Ambers story line toned down a bit 

the cv have completely lost the balance in the show ...throwing everything at the audience at once 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The biggest disappointment is they elevated Rishi and demoted Kabir and Swara

In the beginning Kabir was such a sharp dresser, managing an entire team of employees, making decisions. Swara was a smart business executive, accomplished investor and level headed

looks like some other kind of virus hit these people because post lockdown Kabir looks sloppy, Swara is a ditzy vampish  character and both have been made to look like juniors starting out in their career 

Only saving grace is Amber,Hakim scenes and some Guneet Amber scenes 

The problem with this show is they are trying to run two main story lines at once and they are competing and taking away from one another. Granted as I’ve said in the past the show is based on both father and daughter but that doesn’t mean give them both complex convoluted story lines at the same time. They need to focus on Guneet and Amber and keep Nias story line in the background. Then move onto Nias story for a bit and have Guneet-Ambers story line toned down a bit 

the cv have completely lost the balance in the show ...throwing everything at the audience at once 

This always happens when there are two leads (not including love interests). They either have to turn the leads against each other, or have it be the two leads vs the world. Every serial with a "fresh" concept devolves into this eventually. It's mainly due to the pressure on the writer to churn out a large number of episodes while keeping TRPs up. So they fall back on the cliches that appeal to the masses, vamps and young, arrogant crorepatis (who don't ever seem to be doing actual work). And it's not just Kabir and Swara and Rishi falling victim, remember when Niya was a high-achieving model employee? She still had her issues, but she took pride in her work. Now the Niya we see is a narcissistic child who keeps ranting about how amazing and intelligent she is, and how she deserves everything, a successful business, Kabir, Rishi's mentorship but doesn't want to actually work to earn it (though to be fair, that last one was enabled by Rishi by rewarding her low behavior). Seeing a realistic middle class professional is very unlikely in serials.