Posted: 3 years ago

Famous Urdu poet Rahat Indori passes away

Noted Urdu poet Rahat Indori, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, died due to the viral infection in Madhya Pradeshs Indore on Tuesday.

According to the doctors, he suffered two heart attacks and couldn't be saved.

The 70-year-old, who was quite active on social media, earlier today took to Twitter to announce that he has tested for the virus on Monday.

After showing initial Covid19 symptoms, I was tested for the virus on Monday and I am declared positive for the virus today and have been admitted to Aurobindo hospital, Indori had written on Twitter this afternoon.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/aug/11/famous-urdu-poet-rahat-indori-passes-away/3348ca22d614ee8c2fb9ea7aaf492c22

😭

Goodness...covid fatality... RIP 

Oh no. Really sad. Rest in peace.

one of the amazing song written by him

Dhalne lagi hai raat koi baat keejeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6C4ZEyaIc

Passed away in a day after testing positive? 😲 this is third such case am hearing in recent times... God when will these testing times end :((( 

May he Rest in peace..

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Famous Urdu poet Rahat Indori passes away

Noted Urdu poet Rahat Indori, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, died due to the viral infection in Madhya Pradeshs Indore on Tuesday.

According to the doctors, he suffered two heart attacks and couldn't be saved.

The 70-year-old, who was quite active on social media, earlier today took to Twitter to announce that he has tested for the virus on Monday.

After showing initial Covid19 symptoms, I was tested for the virus on Monday and I am declared positive for the virus today and have been admitted to Aurobindo hospital, Indori had written on Twitter this afternoon.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/aug/11/famous-urdu-poet-rahat-indori-passes-away/3348ca22d614ee8c2fb9ea7aaf492c22

😭

Did he die bcz of heart attack or Covid?

Originally posted by BettyA1

Did he die bcz of heart attack or Covid?

Covid can affect the heart, lungs, brain, kidneys.  Even those who recover could have some permanent damage.  At age 70 he was sadly more vulnerable.

I had not heard his name, even though I had liked these songs. 

Artists who work for the song need to get some credits. (All we can remember is Bobby Deol).  

RIP

Originally posted by flipfl0p

I had not heard his name, even though I had liked these songs. 

Artists who work for the song need to get some credits. (All we can remember is Bobby Deol).  

RIP

In the really olden days when people used to rely heavily on the radio for entertainment, they used to announce the names of the music director, lyricist, singers too along with the name of the movie before each song... So older people knew their names