Kundali Bhagya

what if.....

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

wednesday's episode is out. karan drank the juice which can make him intoxicated/unconcious.

what if karan never gets to know that he got married to preeta. luthra ladies can hide it from him. or no one in the luthra family gets to know that preeta swapped mahira in mandap. only mahira and sherlyn will get to know the truth. mahira will get the status of karan's wife even without getting married to him ðŸ˜ēðŸĪŠ

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow, this is another level. But it could happen I guess. There's a high possibility. And then if preeta is smart then she can have a video evidence of her getting married to Karan again and not Mahira. And blackmail Mahira that she'd release that tape and claim her rights as a wife if she harms Mahesh? I mean Mahira is obsessed with Karan and would just want to be with him so this way atleast preeta's respect wouldn't take a hit :3

Funny29 thumbnail

this is a sleeping drink, not a memory loss drink.

I don't believe that Rishabh, Sammy and Srishti will hide the truth from Karan

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

this is a sleeping drink, not a memory loss drink.

I don't believe that Rishabh, Sammy and Srishti will hide the truth from Karan

what if preeta doesnt remove her ghoongat in front of anyone. everyone thinks bride is in her room but infact she leaves for arora house without telling anyone that she married karan ðŸ˜•

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

what if preeta doesnt remove her ghoongat in front of anyone. everyone thinks bride is in her room but infact she leaves for arora house without telling anyone that she married karan ðŸ˜•

what would be the use of the swap then? ðŸ˜ĩ

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Wow, this is another level. But it could happen I guess. There's a high possibility. And then if preeta is smart then she can have a video evidence of her getting married to Karan again and not Mahira. And blackmail Mahira that she'd release that tape and claim her rights as a wife if she harms Mahesh? I mean Mahira is obsessed with Karan and would just want to be with him so this way atleast preeta's respect wouldn't take a hit :3

what is the point of this wedding if preeta does not enter luthra house. just to make mahira into karan's fake wife ðŸĪ” 

can preeta really handover her rights to mahira to save mahesh? ðŸ˜†

may be writers want to do something different in kdb instead of repeating abhi, tanu and pragya's story 😆

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

what would be the use of the swap then? ðŸ˜ĩ

what would be the use of karan drinking that juice then? ðŸĪ”

music_girl thumbnail

what would be the use of karan drinking that juice then? ðŸĪ”

I have no idea.. ðŸ˜† I can't even think of any possibility rn.. 

music_girl thumbnail

what is the point of this wedding if preeta does not enter luthra house. just to make mahira into karan's fake wife ðŸĪ” 

may be writers want to do something different in kdb instead of repeating abhi, tanu and pragya's story 😆

most of preeta's problems come from her trying to be the saviour of everyone 

Isn't she already the "fake" ?? ðŸĪ”

Didn't that track in kkb last forever ðŸ˜ģ

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah,well preeta entering the Luthra house with people not wanting her there would be like what Pragya did. So,who knows

But then again if preeta doesn't enter the Luthra mansion, where's the drama lol?

I was thinking more in terms like if preeta lays this in front of Mahira then she'd do anything to remain Karan's wife even if it meant going against Sherlyn. But then Mahesh saw Mahira pushing him down the stairs right?