Deepika is still the most beautiful actress in BW - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Now there is Disha Patani and Tara,but yeah Deepu is unique,esp those dimples.Aish toh no words,so gorgeous and perfect,but then she tends to be so rigid while acting that something seems amiss on screen☺️Katrina is good looking too,especially the time when she debuted.But the best is Sridevi,those eyes and acting,perfect all round actress😇

Oh totally forgot about Shraddha too,in terms of beauty

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago

I don’t understand the hype around DP’s beauty..she’s pretty, at best. There are many more beautiful looking women in the industry. I find many tv actresses that look better than her and she there is no comparison between her and Aish.😆even that actresses who played mehrunissa in Padmavat outshined her in terms of looks.

She is no where close to Aishwarya and Madhuri

If it's only about new gen actresses then Shraddha and Yami are way more beautiful.

That scary nose u call it beauty

Originally posted by .Lonewalker.

However much I would like to disagree, but unfortunately you are right 😆

This is definitely the last traditionally "beautiful" face Bollywood has come across. 

Not that DP is an exceptional beauty, it's just that the newer batch is alarmingly bland. Among the newer ones, only Kiara has the chance of taking up this position if groomed properly maybe.🤔

post whitening injections...pic.  She is very pretty. 

I would call most beautiful ... 1. Aish , 2. Katrina, 3. Sonali Bendre 4. Ananya pandey, 5. Raveena ....others follow

Deepika's extremely beautiful and her beauty is exquisite. But there are a few other exquisite beauties too.

Only Aish stands out from the lot. The race begins from the second position and Deepika has stiff competition there from Shraddha, Katrina, Madhuri, Sridevi, Hema Malini, Madhubala, and a few others.

What the hell is last traditional beauty supposed to mean lol? So you mean conventionally beautiful? Even then it doesn't make sense.

Are you saying no one with regular features will be born ever again? 😆 Then how would you describe Tara Sutaria? Her face is as conventional as it gets. Same with Shraddha or Disha.

Why do you have to invent new titles like last traditional beauty blah blah to glorify Deepika? Just like people use last superstars title for Madhuri and Sridevi. No they weren't. There were superstars before and there were superstars after them as well. Just that times keep changing so people adapt to them accordingly.

Deepika had a very beautiful striking face during her modelling career.I used to look for her on the ramp whenever channels showed fashion shows.Her big eyes and cute face definitely made her stand out from the rest.Then when close up ad happened and she was too cute in it with a lovely smile.She could do cute,sexy,traditional,hot or girl next door with that face.

Fast forward to her bollywood career.She was gorgeous in her initial projects.She was ethereal in the bridal get up she did for a show when she was with Sid Mallya.But post 2012, something about her face is not right.Don't know if it is her overly done eyebrows or sunken cheeks or flat hair.Ironically,when she started to make a mark in her career,she started losing her looks,.Don't take me wrong.She is still very pretty.But she looks too tired.Maybe it's the ageing.But it would have been nice if she went easy on her eyebrows.Her big eyes are getting overshadowed due to this.I still like her on the screen though😊