Deepika is still the most beautiful actress in BW - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by .Lonewalker.

I did not say DP is the most beautiful bollywood actress. I said she is the "last" beautiful bollywood actress so far. Read the original post properly before trying to correct it.

As for the whitening jibe... Beauty is NOT about skin colour. DP looked beautiful in Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, Piku, YJHD, Tamasha etc too. I posted that gif because I liked that "salam" gesture she is making in it.

Great point! I don't understand why people say that oh she's only looking good cuz she whitened her skin, that's as bad as saying that white skin is beautiful. 

I am not very fond of Deepika's facial features. Her face is very very tiny and her nose is quite disproportionate.  Aishwarya hands down remains the most beautiful woman in bollywood. I dont think anyone from the current lot can even compete. 

If you are saying in terms of beauty is facial features no 

aditi rao hydari 

shradda kapoor 

but deepika got lucky that SLB took fancy for her and gave her roles

I do not find her a good actress or great in looks

but in indian attire she looks best than other heroines as shes tall and has indian features 

IF SLB had given ram leela, padmavat, bajirao to other heroine they would be hailed as super stars and would be successful as deepika

Deepika also like SRK and ranbir kapoor are very good at PR, street smart people unlike other heroines they know how to stay in news without any valid reasons 

Like Ranbir is using his girl friends as PR material, this love shove is all drama of ranbir kappor main aim to fall for big heroines is to stay in news by ranbir kapoor. This he learned from akshay kumar, akshya when he was super flop dated three big actress to stay in news 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago

She was never beautiful to begin with and the surgeries didnt make her any better and to put her at the level of Aish interms of beauty is a grave insult to Aish!