Deepika is still the most beautiful actress in BW - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Deepika is the prettiest bollywood girl for me. 

Some people have really thick skull in this forum. There is abdolutely nothing wrong if anyone does not find a random girl beautiful.  Koi zabardasti hai kya? Just like you don't find Deepika beautiful i don't find your favourite beautiful. End of discussion. 

Originally posted by pali001

post whitening injections...pic.  She is very pretty. 

I would call most beautiful ... 1. Aish , 2. Katrina, 3. Sonali Bendre 4. Ananya pandey, 5. Raveena ....others follow

I did not say DP is the most beautiful bollywood actress. I said she is the "last" beautiful bollywood actress so far. Read the original post properly before trying to correct it.

As for the whitening jibe... Beauty is NOT about skin colour. DP looked beautiful in Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, Piku, YJHD, Tamasha etc too. I posted that gif because I liked that "salam" gesture she is making in it.

Originally posted by VaniSpeaks

Deepika's extremely beautiful and her beauty is exquisite. But there are a few other exquisite beauties too.

Only Aish stands out from the lot. The race begins from the second position and Deepika has stiff competition there from Shraddha, Katrina, Madhuri, Sridevi, Hema Malini, Madhubala, and a few others.

I never found shraddha stunning but she is looking amazing in her cousin's engagement party

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJLyHAMnv1Z/

very petite cute

🤣Deepika, most beautiful

haven't u seen anushka yet ?????

and even priyanka chopra, aishwarya rai, madhuri dixit, kajol are far better than her...

Edited by gadbadghotlafan - 3 years ago

Deepika and Aishwarya are both plastic beauties whose so-called beauty is dependent on pounds of makeup. They both look plain and miserable without makeup. Karishma, Sonali, Urmila, Juhi, Madhuri are much more beautiful than overrated Aishwarya and Deepika. 

Aishwarya's average, plain face needs lots of makeup and glamour to look "beautiful". No wonder shes always covered in at least 20 lbs of makeup.

Edited by JPeppers - 3 years ago

Originally posted by gadbadghotlafan

🤣Deepika, most beautiful

haven't u seen anushka yet ?????

and even priyanka chopra, aishwarya rai, madhuri dixit, kajol are far better than her...

Anushka? Is she even on the top 10? 🤣

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Oh, here we go again 

Yes, here we go again....Poor Aishwarya has to spend at least 8-10 hours on her face everyday. Do you have any idea at what time she wakes up to start painting her face?

Aishwarya really needs makeup to look good. But now she is getting old. Because of her age, her wrinkly face shows lines even with makeup. 

ImageImage Image Image

Edited by JPeppers - 3 years ago

Originally posted by JPeppers

Yes, here we go again....Poor Aishwarya has to spend at least 8-10 hours on her face everyday. Do you have any idea at what time she wakes up to start painting her face?

Aishwarya really needs makeup to look good. But now she is getting old. Because of her age, her wrinkly face shows lines even with makeup. 

ImageImage Image Image

Two can play that game....

ImageImage

Originally posted by Arshi1195

Two can play that game....

ImageImage

Not to barge in.

2nd pic is photoshopped.