Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rope_of_Hope

Full segement of sbas it was so beautiful..shah wants choti baby girl❤️..when reporter asked he was non stop talking abt  choti baby girl😃here is the youtube link

https://youtu.be/PjWcX1LdhcM

Shaheer talking about wishes to be father is every man's dream. . Specially a cute little girl.. seems like he had thought to be father of a little girl.. 😆cute! 

Shrish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May be in this next track ( I am just hoping that this promo is misleading and there will be no bachcha and all) and there will be no complication in mishti's pregnancy but it will be meenu who will listen to mishti talking to her badi maa about abir's wish of baby then she will make a plan to seperate them and she will fake mishti's pregnancy complication and then mentally torture her that she is not able to fulfil abir's wish and all and tried to seperate them and at last abir knows about it so that they will go their mishbirs's house  just hoping this track   to be true as I don't want any babies right now in the show

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrish1

May be in this next track ( I am just hoping that this promo is misleading and there will be no bachcha and all) and there will be no complication in mishti's pregnancy but it will be meenu who will listen to mishti talking to her badi maa about abir's wish of baby then she will make a plan to seperate them and she will fake mishti's pregnancy complication and then mentally torture her that she is not able to fulfil abir's wish and all and tried to seperate them and at last abir knows about it so that they will go their mishbirs's house  just hoping this track   to be true as I don't want any babies right now in the show

Meenu has been so tremendously whitewashed as of now that it will be a big shock (but not surprising) if she plots to separate Mishbir again!  Yes it’s possible if Meenu finds out Mishti has difficulty getting pregnant she will be back to her old form of the Dragon saas. 
 Still I would prefer to see that instead of baby surrogacy track! Meenu’s conspiracies always brings Mishbir closer. 

Shrish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes exactly that track even I will prefer too and may be audience too as it will bring lot of drama as well as trp too and we will also enjoy that drama and it will be really interesting to watch that how mishbir will deal with this  so that when abir started arguing with big ben then she also have valid point according to her that she didi that because of abir as she wants her family to be complete again this is for family

Or may be there will be complication in pregnancy of mishti and then at last that 1 percent dialogue of abir will be again there so think na that will be too interesting

I just want anyhow makers read this track 😭

Edited by Shrish1 - 3 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This thread is closed. Please move to the next AT!

So RV house main Jhankhi ko leke hullabaloo shuru ho gaya hai!

Now tell me something, Jhankhi ko ghar ke sab logo ne dekh toh liya hai aur waise bhi corona-kaal main bahar se koi aanewala nahi hai.. then why so much hoopla around jhankhi getting spoilt?!
I could think of at least 5 different ways to fix that jhankhi... but no! RV house main festival ho aur hungama no ho, aisa ho hi nahin sakta smiley14

Running Around Crazy GIFs | Tenor

Varsha: Arre Jhankhi got spoilt, ab kya hoga? Rai ka pahad ban gaya, ab kya karen?

Mami: He Ma Maataji! Jhankhi got boiled. Bhat happens!

Mama: Mari wahli, boiled nahin spoilt.

Jas: Haye Rabba! Kisne kiya yeh kaand? Kahin muh-boli ne jaan boojh kar toh nahin kiya ye?!

Meanwhile,

Bal Gopalji:  Yashoda maiyya!! Kahan phas gaya hun main?! smiley13

Udhar Abir bacche ka bhoot chalte mere peeche hi pad gaya hai, uske bedroom main PG13 baatein bhi sunani padi, aur idhar mujhe chhod sab jhankhi ke peeche pade hai smiley44

Kuhu: Oops, I did it again!

I made a little mistake, got lost in the game

Oh Mishti, Mishti

Oops, you think I did it on purpose

That I'm sent from above

To spoil your game

I'm not that innocent

See, I had already predicted yesterday that Kuhu will own up to this mistake! Use bhi laga, yeh ittu si chhoti galti ko kya cheepana, let me come clear. Sab se browny points bhi mil jaayenge aur audience bhi mere gende fool main aa jaayegi! 

Anyways, no worries, we got the point, makers wanted to show the contrast on how Mishti will react to something that Kuhu spoilt unknowingly v/s what's to come next! 

Jhankhi got spoilt, everyone around made a big hoopla around it but Mishti remained calm and cool. She just said, no big deal, it happens, we will fix it!

Chalo, Asha Kiran to the rescue. Nayi jhankhi aa gayi and woh bhi sabne dekh li. Ab khush sab? Aage badhte hai...

Abir-Mishti have prepared a special performance for SNS sites and the likes are going to be matched with donations to help school kids. Chalo good, NGO ka kuch kaam bhi karte lete hai ye log smiley20

Mishti's dance was very graceful and MishBir together looked lovelysmiley17

Meanwhile Reporters bhi aa gaye...  cover karna tha kunal ko but as if foreign se aaye ho aise chalo, chalo, dance cover karte hai. India main rehke aisa dance dekha nahin hai kya kabhi? smiley36

Kuhu kept her cool even though Jas was instigating her that Mishti was taking away the limelight. Let's see how long that lasts.......

MishBir went upstairs to change clothes... I really thought we will get a cute moment in the bedroom in the Radha-Krishna attire, khair nahin mila. Chalo, but we got Abir's shayari! Koffee acchi thi... but I guess abhi so allergic to baccha that dil tak pahunchi nahi aaj. Sorry Shaheer smiley38

Abir asked Mishti again if she is ready. And guess what, she was questioning his question if this is really the time to have a kid! Thank you Kanjhaji, small mercies! She does not seem ready smiley17

Before she could reply, KuKu interrupts to show the photoshoot pics for selection - which had them in different poses but also had one pic of MishBir as Radha-Krishna!

This is the 2nd time Mishti was interrupted while trying to answer Abir about being ready - does that mean that She will just go with the flow since Abir is so ready and will never get a chance to share her choice with him till it's too late?!

Next morning magazine is printed and delivered home too! Wah, bada efficient magazine hai bhai smiley36

Tina Fey Photobomb GIF by Cheezburger - Find & Share on GIPHY

Siyaappaaaaa!!!!!! 

Haila, KuKu ki jagah MishBir as the face of Red Pear travels!

Pear GIF - Download & Share on PHONEKY

Meenu ka bhi keh nahin sakte, ye kaam uska ho sakta hai. She could have switched the photos for the cover too to get the sisters to fight again! Remember her Ambe-Ma ki saugandh right after Nish ki kulti?! My bet is on Meenu.

Kuhu ne ghar sar pe utha liya! Meri jagah Mishti aa gayi magazine cover pe!

Mishti always steals my limelight and this time she stole my legitimate light!

Universe is conspiring, I shall be served justice one day! 

Chalo, for one thing, we are back to Square 1 after circling the mystery world in Corona-Kaal. 

Couldn't handle the goody-goody sisters even for a day. So happy that it's over.

The thing that I am most unhappy about is..... return of the GGB! 

Gorilla Glue ka majhboot Bro Bond hai, todne se tootega nahin!

Abir is back to asking Mishti to say sorry to Kuhu... for what exactly buddy?! smiley5

And of course, I am very disturbed by some of the things that Kuhu said to Mishti in anger!

Hamesha Bada role tujhe mil jata hai.

I will be in the center one day and you will be crying on the side!

Main uss din ka intezaar kar rahi hun jis din tera role, teri khushiya, tera sab kuch mere naam hoga!

WOAH WOAH WOAH... what does this mean? 

Promo se toh ek hi idea aata hai... are they hinting that bacche ke chalte, Kuhu will get Abir and Mishti will watching from the side? 

Well, that will be just SICK!

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago