Posted: 3 years ago

Remember Actress Rimi Sen? The one who starred in movies like Phir Hera Pheri, Hungama, Golmaal, Dhoom, Kyun Ki, Johnny Gaddar. Though most of her movies were multistarrer, she had good screen presence and was becoming a well known name too. But suddenly she left Bollywood. Does anyone know what would be the reason? Her acting was pretty good too. Last time she was seen in Bigg Boss 9 and afterwards nothing much update of her.

Have checked her recent posts on Instagram, day by day she is becoming much more gorgeous.!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YaKBOHoPn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2rmFK7HJ_W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B237UQMnK3y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She made some borderline racist comments about African Americans and was cancelled. This is over a decade I think 

She made racist/ignorent comments and got ignored.

Yes I remember about the racist comment made by Rimi. She said about Rohit Shetty, "He can even make a Black African look pretty". But is the racist comment really enough to make her disappear from the industry? If that is the case, then Kareena could also be boycotted for her "Kali Billi" statement pointed to Bipasha. But Kareena got away since she is a nepo kid. At least that's how I can align the things.

She is a decent actress...she looks gorgeous in the recent pics..

last time seen her in biggboss

keep whining about tasks😆

Lazy and not willing to work hard

also was a part of jinxed Dhoom😆 Dhoom franchise has ended many careers😆

Originally posted by ffkhan

Yes I remember about the racist comment made by Rimi. She said about Rohit Shetty, "He can even make a Black African look pretty". But is the racist comment really enough to make her disappear from the industry? If that is the case, then Kareena could also be boycotted for her "Kali Billi" statement pointed to Bipasha. But Kareena got away since she is a nepo kid. At least that's how I can align the things.

Kali billi comment was a hearsay not a quote from actual interview unlike Rimi' which was part of a proper interview. She was disposable for the industry so was conveniently got ignored. She didn't do much in her BB stint either! So didn't really had the X factor to sail through controversies.

I think lack of x factor. She was part of multistarrers and got lost in the crowd. 

Came on BB and was a debbie downer.