Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

She Looked Like An Animal: Mahesh Bhatt on Parveen Babi

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

“Then one day as all bad stories begin… She (Parveen Babi) had a crack-up. It was an evening in 1979. I walked into her Juhu apartment to find her aging mother (Jamal Babi) in the corridor. She said in a whisper, “Look, what’s happened to Parveen!” I walked into that bedroom lined up with innumerable perfumes (the fragrance still lingers in my mind) on the dressing table, to see a sight that sent a chill down my spine. Parveen was dressed in a film costume and sat curled up in the corner between the wall and the bed. Her gait was beast like, she looked like an animal. She had a kitchen knife in her hand. “What are you doing?” I asked. She said, “Shhsssh….! Don’t talk! This room is bugged (installed with a spying device). They’re trying to kill me; they’re going to drop a chandelier on me.” She held my hand and led me outside. I saw her mother look helplessly at me. Her gaze revealed that this episode had happened before; it was not the first time.”

“It was January 22, 2005, I was at the airport, having returned from Hyderabad, when my phone was flooded with SMSes, “Parveen Babi is dead. She was found dead in her apartment (due to diabetic complications).” It seemed unreal. I learnt that her body was lying unclaimed at the Cooper Hospital. I thought if none of her relatives came forward I’d bury her. She was the springboard of my success. Arth (based on his relationship with Parveen) became the lifeblood of my resurrection. You take away this defining watershed tragedy and my narrative ceases to exist. I owe it all to her. By offering to bury her I felt a sense of closure. As they were laying her to rest on January 23, 2005, I wondered what I’d have been without this woman. She had brought some ‘arth’ to my existence.”

Read the full article here: https://www.idiva.com/entertainment/bollywood/sadak-2-director-mahesh-bhatt-on-incident-with-parveen-babi/18012162

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

URGH SHUT UP

She's dead already, stop milking her death for your film promotion. Let her rest in peace.

Alia Bhatt sets fashion ramp on FIRE in a Manish Malhotra design ...

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

I really can't take this guy seriously, seems like Bhatt brothers have habit to fabricate a juicy story after the death of the celebs like Parveen Babi and Sushant. Regardless to mention that both Parveen and Sushant's body were taken to Cooper hospital, so was Divya Bharti's body. Point to be noted, Cooper Hospital was pretty far from the resident of Sushant, but still the Mumbai Police took him there.

And the way Bhatts tried to portray both Parveen and Sushant psychotic doesn't sound credible to me, Bhatts are just trying too hard through coming up with such articles now.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Perv beti kisser 🤢

JayaBachan thumbnail

Everything that comes out of this old perverts mouth is a load of horse-fcuking

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just shut your mouth. budha..he will decalre anyone physco and run away from crime🤢👎🏼

these physco Bhatts👎🏼

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-ffkhan

I really can't take this guy seriously, seems like Bhatt brothers have habit to fabricate a juicy story after the death of the celebs like Parveen Babi and Sushant. Regardless to mention that both Parveen and Sushant's body were taken to Cooper hospital, so was Divya Bharti's body. Point to be noted, Cooper Hospital was pretty far from the resident of Sushant, but still the Mumbai Police took him there.

And the way Bhatts tried to portray both Parveen and Sushant psychotic doesn't sound credible to me, Bhatts are just trying too hard through coming up with such articles now.

+1

Bhatts and Cooper  Hospital🤢

Bhatts are denagerous to normal people

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Which room was bugged ? 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Disgusting prick! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

ffkhan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-maha15

+1

Bhatts and Cooper  Hospital🤢

Bhatts are denagerous to normal people

That's a shame how the criminals like Bhatts get away everytime and keep roaming as in they have never done anything wrong