My Beyhad 2 headcanons!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Since we dont really talk about anything anymore, lets talk headcanons, but, before that, here is an expaination of headcanons

Headcanon (or head canon, head-canon) is a fan's personal, idiosyncratic interpretation of canon, such as habits of a character, the backstory of a character, or the nature of relationships between characters. The term comes from the fact that it is the canon that exists in a fan's head.

For example, it is a common headcanon that Sirius Black and Remus Lupin (from Harry Potter) were dating/in love during their school days and that Sirius is gay and Remus is bi even though J.K Rowling never confirmed these two headcanons in the books/movies/ Pottermore.

So to list my headcanons:

1. Daadi hates MJ and his father and just wanted to leave, but stayed back, hoping that Antara, Rudra and Rishi would tone down MJ's casanova and ruthless ways. That's why she stepped out of the house immediately after Rishi's death.

2. Antara had at least one affair which no one except Daadi and Diya knew about.

3. Rajeev was in relationship(with a man, because it is canon that Rajeev is gay) which he broke off when he joined Maya/ had his business destroyed by MJ.

4. Someone (Aamir, most preferably) tried to warn Manvi about MJ cheating on her, but she didn't listen.

5. Rajeev saved Maya 10 years ago (Vikram can go get Corona, for all I care!)

6. Rudra never knew about MJ cheating on Antara before he witnessed him kissing his ex.

7. Diya broke up with her ex and got involved with MJ, first only to show Antara that Mrs. Roy title is very much transferable (and the chemistry she shared with MJ promised good sex), but then, she actually fell for MJ, because she was the closest thing to affection MJ ever felt, apart from his mother and kids (But obviously, MJ care order is  himself>Daadi, Rudra, Rishi>Diya) and knew he would break up with her any moment, but still hung onto him, desperately because she felt she had nowhere to go, and that was Roys were only family she had.

8. Daadi knew about Diya and MJ (This is a sorta canon by now, but whatever, lol!) and she tried to make Antara see sense, but Antara had long given up on controlling MJ (and his relationships) and instead started getting obsessed with the title "Mrs. Roy"

9. Rishi had many relationship, where he wasn't serious, but was considerate enough to break up like an adult when he knew he couldn't be in that relationship.(like SRK's character told Alia Bhatt's character in Dear Zindagi to keep exploring until you find teh right one) and he thought his right one was Maya. Rishi, for the first time, acted like a 14 year old nibba when he faked suicide, but otherwise was pretty mature with his relationships and regretted it to his death when Maya cut her own hand.

10. Ananya is a feminist! (I didnt watch Ananya wanting to marry a man who didn't love her, that shit never happened, go watch your serial right) She is all for LGTBQAI+ rigths and won't tolerate any homophobic/patriarchal bullshit (She was sleepwalking when MJ strangled Maya)

11. Ananya's mom and dad are in an open marriage because she cant take his bullshit and are only together for Ananya.

12. Rajeev has no family, having being disowned, and Maya and Nandini are his own family, that is why he was striving so hard to win them over.

13. Manav was about 2 years younger than RuRa, making him 3 years than Maya, that is why she was so scared of being close to Rajeev, because Rajeev was Mana's spitting image personality wise.

14. Maya did Rajeev's final rites, but not the Hindu way, but by burning him, because he once joked that he didn't want his delicate skin to be burnt to flames.

15. Manas loved pineapple cake only when Nandini baked it and hated it otherwise! He was an aspiring coder and wanted to make his own game. Unlike his sister, who was dreamy and a bookworm, he was actually a realist and into sports.

That's all I have, what are your headcanons, put them in the comments.

Toodles!

Posted: 3 years ago

I loved all your headcanons, specially 5th one😆

1. Manvi and Rudra shared some past before she joined MJ's office as I always wanted them to have a past connection.

2. Maya's father was actually not a good person and he took monetary help from MJ and that's why he kept silent despite knowing MJ is having EMA with Manvi

3. What Vikram said about Maya marrying him was a cooked up story and he secretly wanted to make her his and followed her all these years waiting for the right chance.

4. Rajeev lost his father after MJ cheating them in business and then he met Maya when she went to take Nandini home from the hospital

Edited by pranurosid - 3 years ago