Brinda and her revenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So, she was positioned as the main naagin this season, the real avenger of this season, but in the end she was pretty more or less useless or more of a showpiece. I won’t say I expected this because I did not but I am not surprised either. So ultimately this entire season was a joke, Nayantara never got to know that the person she sided with was the murderer of the very mother she was so possessive over, and ultimately died at the hands of sesha or shesh  naagin. Nayantara or Shalaka was shown with scaly naagin features briefly but we never got an explanation on that either. 👏 👏 

Hiii Rein 😃 Glad to see you here🤗 

Yup Main Solo Naagin 😉reduced to Background Show piece and replacement got nothing killed in End without any clue of her own 😛 Big Mess up this N4 season out of all 😆 no surprise nothing for this outcome 🤪 Ekta team started way early 😈 from Butchuring 👎🏼Nayan instead of Giving Naagin Trio⭐️ Wat 1st Promo Suggested 😎 

N4 is More Joke Than takshak 😆🤣

The number of loopholes 😭 Noone knows who swapped the babies even.

Brinda gets nothing , she doesn't get to kill any of the family members , not even shalaka. Lke what was the point ? 

Nayan turning negative was a terrible idea itself and now shalaka does some kala jadoo stuff 😶 

A joke , they butchered every single lead. 

Honestly Brinda's character was reduced to a joke,I mean her badla was taken by someone else and she even got sidelined during the ending/closing sequence.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

The number of loopholes 😭 Noone knows who swapped the babies even.

Brinda gets nothing , she doesn't get to kill any of the family members , not even shalaka. Lke what was the point ? 

Nayan turning negative was a terrible idea itself and now shalaka does some kala jadoo stuff 😶 

A joke , they butchered every single lead. 

I think this season itself failed to match upto the predecessors.The storyline was weak,villains looked like jokers,they didn't properly utilise the lead characters,too many faltu k characters got involved.The only thing I liked this season was VJ ❤️😆

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vinnas

Hiii Rein 😃 Glad to see you here🤗 

Yup Main Solo Naagin 😉reduced to Background Show piece and replacement got nothing killed in End without any clue of her own 😛 Big Mess up this N4 season out of all 😆 no surprise nothing for this outcome 🤪 Ekta team started way early 😈 from Butchuring 👎🏼Nayan instead of Giving Naagin Trio⭐️ Wat 1st Promo Suggested 😎 

N4 is More Joke Than takshak 😆🤣

Same here Chandu! 

Originally posted by infinity101

Honestly Brinda's character was reduced to a joke,I mean her badla was taken by someone else and she even got sidelined during the ending/closing sequence.

You know, I understand that they were in a hurry to end the season, but at least they could have done justice to the story. What was the point of making Nayan the villain exactly when Brinda couldn’t even be a proper main lead. In the end, all she does is just listens to AdiNaagin telling her story. 

This is worse than a joke, even Rocky from season 2 was much better in that sense.

Originally posted by Rein123

You know, I understand that they were in a hurry to end the season, but at least they could have done justice to the story. What was the point of making Nayan the villain exactly when Brinda couldn’t even be a proper main lead. In the end, all she does is just listens to AdiNaagin telling her story. 

This is worse than a joke, even Rocky from season 2 was much better in that sense.

I agree, being the main lead, Brinda's character didn't get justice,she didn't even get to take her revenge,was just reduced to a mute spectator at the end while the other naagins did their work,what a shame!Even Nayantara's character wasn't developed properly,what was the point of turning her into Shalaka,they just butchered the character badly!

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago