Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoWorld

1) i am asking these questions because the answer to your question is dependent on these factors.Unless you know if rhea has done that, you cannot accuse the family of leaving him alone either.

Also, based on the family's statements till now, they didn't know of the detailed diagnosis shared by Rhea team.They have only mentioned "depression" every where. 

2) they were wapp messaging police officers because- 

They couldn't reach him directly 

They were hearing news about him stuck at a resort     for months without any contact , and not coming          back home.also about his money being spent by       Rhea and family.also the family mentions getting sos   calls from ssr himself.

They didn't know WHY and they suspected rhea of fooling him and manipulating him.

3) you can follow the time line and see when they were in touch and when they weren't.its been mentioned many times and confirmed by family and friends alike.No exaggeration.

4) if a family hasn't been touch with their fam member and suddenly a stranger to them or a person they dislike , comes up and says hey, your son is suffering from depression , would you believe that person ? You would need proof, spend time with your fam member, go to the doctor with him, to understand and grasp the situation. They have not been allowed to that, hence they are doubtful about it.

5) people were already taking the mental illness theory seriously in 10 mins of his death.its only after the various facts about foul play and rhea related stuff came out, people began doubting the suicide due to depression theory.

Anyways , I was feeling adventurous today.but that's all. I don't think I can change anyone's opinion.lets agree to disagree .

Sushant should have told his family about his problems. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Okay time to move to new thread. ðŸ˜ƒ

DushtKanya thumbnail