I am fine😃

How are you🤗

Have you watched other naagin seasons?

After Rati,SJ is my fav

Yes she was amazing yesterday☺️

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Naagrani Bela re-entry was totally on fire, SJ nailed it once again as Bela.
Surbhi's entry was 100 times better than Hina's one. Thanks to Ekta & ColorsTV for not ruining SJ's entry for their favoritism.

Wanted to see more BeVish confrontation that would be amazing but still happy that Surbhi got major importance.

No wonder makers still shown Hina as Sarvashresth nude Naagin 😂

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree.I think S3 was the best one so far with interesting storyline and characters.The glam quotient was also upto the mark, we even had a sexy vamp too 😆

Yup season 3 had a fresh story. Awesome lead chemistry.  And Surbhi acted really well. Mouni also looked really good but she isnt that good actress in my view . Surbhi had both ,acting chops plus good looks.

The story was gripping for most of the part  

The first 6 months were amazing . They only ruined it in last 2 month . 

But anyways it was the most successful season. It ran for a year and had the highest episodes 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ImageImageImage

Edited by Priya258 - 3 years ago
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surbhi Jyoti power queen 👏 I just loved her entry and the way she set the screen on fire with her commendable acting.Her eyes lovely ❤️beautiful eyes and great looks.I loved the crowning of Maha Naagrani by snake🐍 It was very unique and  done perfectly.👏The way she said "Bela nahi Maha Naagrani  kaho" when Vishaka called her Bela that was awesomeand the way Vish gets startled😆Bela killing Vish.Isse main maaroongi👍🏼She deserved it .Vish ko Bela ke haaton hi marna tha.Her screen presence is so captivating by God 🤗SJ what a power packed performance.Hats off to u.SJ.There can be no one who suits this role better than Surbhi Jyoti.Love her so much.I wished ki aur zyada dialogue hone chahiye the between Bela &Vish.I loved the Tandav also.Even her white costume was gorgeous.Sabse achcha toh mujhe SJ ka costume laga😳

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yup season 3 had a fresh story. Awesome lead chemistry.  And Surbhi acted really well. Mouni also looked really good but she isnt that good actress in my view . Surbhi had both ,acting chops plus good looks.

The story was gripping for most of the part  

The first 6 months were amazing . They only ruined it in last 2 month . 

But anyways it was the most successful season. It ran for a year and had the highest episodes 

I agree,I think Surbhi has got some exotic looks and acting wise too she is quite fine and did justice to her character.The Naagin look given to her was the best one too out of the lot.Well I am not really a fan of Mouni and I think she is quite average and bland as an actor,I find Ada better but as the secondary Naagin or whatever Anita takes the cake for me,she is absolutely gorgeous and effortless in her role.

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Surbhi Jyoti power queen 👏 I just loved her entry and the way she set the screen on fire with her commendable acting.Her eyes lovely ❤️beautiful eyes and great looks.I loved the crowning of Maha Naagrani by snake🐍 It was very unique and  done perfectly.👏The way she said "Bela nahi Maha Naagrani  kaho" when Vishaka called her Bela that was awesomeand the way Vish gets startled😆Bela killing Vish.Isse main maaroongi👍🏼She deserved it .Vish ko Bela ke haaton hi marna tha.Her screen presence is so captivating by God 🤗SJ what a power packed performance.Hats off to u.SJ.There can be no one who suits this role better than Surbhi Jyoti.Love her so much.I wished ki aur zyada dialogue hone chahiye the between Bela &Vish.I loved the Tandav also.Even her white costume was gorgeous.Sabse achcha toh mujhe SJ ka costume laga😳

Yes she is mesmarizing☺️

Her screen presence just lights up the screen.

Wo kehete hai na chaar chand laga diyathik waisa

I watched her entry scene many times.That scene was taken from N3 where she was being crowned as nagrani.It happened in haveli when she was revealed as naagin.They edited it here and it suited plus background music was enjoyable.

Surbhi is excellent actress.With that authorive tone she told Vish "Bela nehi nagrani kaho"I loved her voice which is impactful.

Her entry was the best part of Sunday's finale epi

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya258

Her look is more powerful now

What a beauty

Her panchamukhi look❤️

It's on fire😳

Yes Surbhi/Bela Is Very Pretty. I Loved Her Naagin Look. 🐍

Priya258 thumbnail