||Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani || An AnuPre FF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

[Banner Credits: Sonserina_Reina from the FF Cover Shop🤗]

“And suddenly… all the love songs were about you.”

Anurag. Prerna. They were like chalk and cheese. One very different from the other. She was a hopeless romantic and he, a boring intellectual. She was as warm as the sun and he was as distant as the moon. She danced in the rain, while he ran for shelter. They just couldn’t be any more different.

But, as fate has it, their paths crossed 19 years ago, when their fathers first met, and gradually became the best of friends, when Anurag was only 2 and Prerna was, well, a new born infant. Despite a million meetings, they never exchanged a word beyond awkward greetings and goodbyes. And nobody would probably believe it if someone ever said that theirs would become one of the most beautiful love stories ever. Not even Anurag and Prerna themselves.

But… fate has other plans.

Author’s Note

Hey guys! I’m here with an AnuPre FF! I know that all the AnuPre fans including me have not been happy with the Anurag/AnuPre tracks since a very long time. I feel that the good AnuPre track ended our beloved Naveen Babu. So, this FF is my take on how KZK 2 would be if it focused only on AnuPre and no one else.

Our dear Naveen babu will be the main villain, with bits of Komolika and Mr. Bajaj, but no love triangle [Pushpa… I hate love triangles]. This FF is gonna be a light-hearted romance story with the same premise and setting as KZK 2. Let me know if this FF is worth continuing or not

Love,

-N

Of course its worth continuing. Please do the needful. Its so much necessary at this time.👍🏼

My temper rises whenever I read the tit bits of updates of the show here and there. I am not watching nor reading WU. I just hate the present track.smiley26😡 I have decided.... bhaad mein jaaye show. I don't care about the story any more.👎🏼

Please write a beautiful story. I loved your intro and the way you have explained is really heart warming. Please continue....🤗

Please continue👍🏼

Will love to read a light hearted love story of Anupre with Naveen Babu being the main villain with so much negativity happening in the show😊

Plz continue ...it's worth reading 

Originally posted by EriKavana

Of course its worth continuing. Please do the needful. Its so much necessary at this time.👍🏼

My temper rises whenever I read the tit bits of updates of the show here and there. I am not watching nor reading WU. I just hate the present track.smiley26😡 I have decided.... bhaad mein jaaye show. I don't care about the story any more.👎🏼

Please write a beautiful story. I loved your intro and the way you have explained is really heart warming. Please continue....🤗

Thank you so much for the encouragement love🤗

I'm sure every AnuPre fan here hates the on-going track😡

I'm glad that you liked the prologue... Will update the first chapter soon!

Originally posted by Abjini

Please continue👍🏼

Will love to read a light hearted love story of Anupre with Naveen Babu being the main villain with so much negativity happening in the show😊

Thank you so much for commenting love🤗

Will continue soon!

Originally posted by Onlyanupre

Plz continue ...it's worth reading 

Thank you so much for the encouragement dear🤗

Its already more than 1 month to your suggestion of writing an FF..... Waiting.....😔😒🤔