Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rani Mukerji - Best filmography among actresses ? - Page 2

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

sorry to disagree with you, the vidya balan friendly media projects her as the best thing but I see vidya balan in every character she plays plus i think her characters are not as distinctly different as rani's...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saudagar

Bombay

Criminal

AHAT

Agni Sakshi

Khamoshi

Gupt

Dil Se

Company

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hichki

sorry to disagree with you, the vidya balan friendly media projects her as the best thing but I see vidya balan in every character she plays plus i think her characters are not as distinctly different as rani's...

You don’t have to be sorry for not agreeing because we both are allowed to have our own opinions and still be accepting of opposite opinions. Isn’t that the beauty of it all? :) 

I absolutely love Rani too but IMO Vidya is not just a superior actor but also her filmography is filled with one gem after another with her not compromising at all and limit herself to the flowerpot roles, while Rani did do some useless movies in the beginning of her career. 

Mistyy thumbnail

She is the most versatile actress of our times, I don’t know any actress who has had success in such wide variety. 

She has done glamourS to non glamours , drama to comedy , lead to Supporting ..all kinds of roles. She has always shined, she is the most Talented and versatile actress. Hopefully she will do much more work .