Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

My role in Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka ended before the lockdown

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Arhaan Behll, who was last seen in the fantasy show, Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka, is missing being a part of the show, which resumed on July 27, post the lockdown. Arhaan, who is currently in his hometown, Ajmer, says, “I was playing Jinn in the show, and my part got over when the lockdown happened. The show was wrapped up, and later I came back to Ajmer. My contract was till then only, and my role ended in March itself.”

'What I liked about the role was that it was not a conventional jinn wearing harem pants with a long beard'

The actor, who debuted on the Indian TV with Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya has done a variety of roles, in his nearly decade-old career on television, including a supernatural character in the series. He says, “After playing a Rajput prince in Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara, I was looking for something new. Eventually, the role of Kabir Junaid Khan, a shape-shifting jinn, full of vengeance was offered to me, which I accepted. What I liked about the role was that it was not a conventional jinn wearing harem pants with a long beard. In fact, it was a modern jinn, who looked dapper as well as mystical at the same time. It was a dark character, something that I had never played before.”

'Shows like Bigg Boss are not my cup of tea'

If given a chance to be a part of Bigg Boss, will Arhaan want to be a part of it? “I love watching the show but being a part if it is quite different. I’m a very different person off-camera. I don’t like anyone and everyone to peep in my personal space. Even thinking about it so full of stress that there will be so many cameras focusing on you 24 hours, while you sleep, eat or breathe. I love chilling out in my personal space. Shows like Bigg Boss are not my cup of tea.”

'Hosted jam sessions during the lockdown'

Arhaan says that the good thing about the lockdown is that he was able to spend time with his family. “The lockdown has its positive and negative effects on everyone. But I find many good things happening to me. I totally enjoyed the break. I got a chance to do whatever I had been missing due to the hectic schedule in Mumbai. I loved spending time with my parents and going out for longs drive with my friends. I read books, which were in my bucket list for so long.” Arhaan, who loves playing the guitar, hosted jam sessions at his home. “Playing the guitar is like meditation for me. I find it magical, something that takes me to a different level. I have a small set-up at home and used to have small jam sessions in the evening with a few of my friends.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for sharing. Waited for watching him in the show. Kabir was brilliant. 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So who's villain on show? Only KJ I think now...