Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Emotional : PreRish

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

why? why should Rishabh call you Prerna? who is he to you that you came running to put balm on his wounds. i like how he teases her about First Aid training and the look she gives. Peace. they have come a long way. no one can look at prerna with so much emotions and feelings like RB does. prerna is no less she is teasing him back to lol she knows he has a heart that beats.

Emotions. Prerish

P: why did you have to come there?

B: do you think i can see you in trouble and just stand there. 

prerna should know by now that bajaj will bring down hell and heaven to keep her safe. SIMPLE AS THAT! whenever wherever she will be in trouble he will be there. just magical this is another reasons i ship this jodi. 

best scene for me was Bajaj watching prerna and sneha sleeping from behind the door. that give me so much of family wala feelings. picture perfect. 

Stair scene gosh that brings alot of memory again. whether bajaj will be with her in her happiness or not but he will always be there when she is sad. her world is filled with darkness he will come as a light to pick her up and bring her back to life. most precious scene of prerish we got to see today. her opening up her old wounds and he being there, listening to her, giving her comfort, giving her strength.   this is what prerish is about in her every kasauti he will be there for her and only for her so she won't have to suffer alone. her pain is his pain. Simple as that.

thank you cvs for such an wonderful episode.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sareeee duniabek taraf ..lrkin prerna ek taraf bajaj kay liye...kuch bhi ho jaye very simplr..pre ka kuch hui toh sabse pehle bajaj will be there to save her...

Jabtak Mr Bajaj jinda hain tabtak prerna jinda hain..it is every passing day they are proving ..Bajaj's love is superior than anything.. Cos he knows he will get nothing from this unconditional love. But still he is therefore for her no matter what...amazing episode..and amazing write up bani..want to read you more and more ❤️

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant post. You put everything I have been feeling since watching the episode in words. The PreRish Dard ka Rishta is back and how! When he said "aap gayi toh main aaya" I had to pause the video and process the feels. 

And then the staircase wala scene. Even though their dynamic has changed and they freely tease each other, the hesitation with which RB placed his hands on her shoulders was just... He is ready to give her all and yet he doesn't want to force his presence in her life. Post divorce, he only reaches out to her when she really needs him. He trusts her, respects her, honours her. 

It was a really great episode 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tumhara har dard mera hai. Har taqleef meri hai

^ Your post reminded me of this line by RB1. 

Indeed, as long as he's here, nothing can touch the woman he loves. ❤️

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing post 👏 bajaj is the backbone of prerna. Her savior I like how they are all chill with each other and the way she says keep that look for your office 🤣🤣

dame! She is the boss of the house. For him family is everything and he is very possessive of those who he consider as his close ones and he cannot see prerna in harms. 

The way he looks at her is so soulful. So much is said without saying anything. He hides his emotions very well but somehow prerna gets to see that. They are made for each other after all destiny! Jo hai. 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Sareeee duniabek taraf ..lrkin prerna ek taraf bajaj kay liye...kuch bhi ho jaye very simplr..pre ka kuch hui toh sabse pehle bajaj will be there to save her...

Jabtak Mr Bajaj jinda hain tabtak prerna jinda hain..it is every passing day they are proving ..Bajaj's love is superior than anything.. Cos he knows he will get nothing from this unconditional love. But still he is therefore for her no matter what...amazing episode..and amazing write up bani..want to read you more and more ❤️

Completely agree! 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryapdane

Brilliant post. You put everything I have been feeling since watching the episode in words. The PreRish Dard ka Rishta is back and how! When he said "aap gayi toh main aaya" I had to pause the video and process the feels. 

And then the staircase wala scene. Even though their dynamic has changed and they freely tease each other, the hesitation with which RB placed his hands on her shoulders was just... He is ready to give her all and yet he doesn't want to force his presence in her life. Post divorce, he only reaches out to her when she really needs him. He trusts her, respects her, honours her. 

It was a really great episode 

thank you! Staircase scene defines prerish. This shows he in linked with her if she goes toward fire he will follow her to. 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Tumhara har dard mera hai. Har taqleef meri hai

^ Your post reminded me of this line by RB1. 

Indeed, as long as he's here, nothing can touch the woman he loves. ❤️

Agree! There is so much connection to RB1 to RB2 which never changed not even in this season. Bajaj is still the same bajaj. Bajaj hai to prerna hai! 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Amazing post 👏 bajaj is the backbone of prerna. Her savior I like how they are all chill with each other and the way she says keep that look for your office 🤣🤣

dame! She is the boss of the house. For him family is everything and he is very possessive of those who he consider as his close ones and he cannot see prerna in harms. 

The way he looks at her is so soulful. So much is said without saying anything. He hides his emotions very well but somehow prerna gets to see that. They are made for each other after all destiny! Jo hai. 

Agree! 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

brilliant post Bani ⭐️

tumhari khushiyon mein, tum mujhe chaaho ya nahin,
 tumhare har ghum mein ,  mujhe apna saath paaogi 

isn't that the essence of PreRish ... dard ka rishta , they are broken n connected , in a beautiful way . 

She may not love him back, but she shares her every despair with him, she finds him every time she is broken, he is her "to go man " his love is enough for the two of them, the day she loves him back it only is a bonus 

the stair case scene is one such, very poignant, very intense. her words and tears are reflected in his eyes, his kashmakash before putting his arm on her shoulder is soo lucid, there was immense emotional proximity where she bares her heart before him, his assurance "jab tak main hoon aapko kuch nahin ho sakta and I promise you that" this stays as long as he is there 

that dousing of fire on her saree is foreshadowing what Rishab will do to keep Prerna safe as long as he is alive  , aap  gayi main aaya, as simple as that, when trouble befalls on her, he won't be a mute spectator. 

EDITED////when RB sees Pre putting S to sleep, he looks up , may be in gratitude or relief or gladness where he is imbibing the fact that pre found solace in that kid ... KP's expression and body language here are superlative 🔥🔥🔥 and  elevated that bit exponentially 👌😍😍///

the writing part is. very good n cautious ,,  like in 2 scenarios they gave a full circles/tying loops/revisiting those bits  showing their changed dynamics.. 
-> mentioning training bit for first aid .. they have come a long way, the comfort, concern and haq from Prerna's side added to that her playful flirty teases. 

-> RB watching Pre putting s to sleep, back then it was Pre putting kukki to sleep. 
-> 8 years back they failed to save sneha, today , together they saved her today, more of a full circle 

When maasi was talking about the kid , there were two instances .. one with the mention of orphanage, Prerna looks at him , where he acknowledges it...there were unsaid words about the orphanage connect they were both recollecting .

And when Maasi was about to leave with kid, RB was observing Prerna's each and every reaction, how every revelation of Samhida is affecting Prerna, and how Prerna is connected with the kid, so he promptly asks that lady to leave behind S as that's what Prerna wanted but she couldn't ask, while he stood by her side, understood what she wants and requested for sleepover of samhida , it was not a standout scene, but just a casual convo, the way he observes and understands what she wants/needs , irrespective of whether she asks or not ...he would bestow her with. 

and the best part of the episode was they are in same frame ❤️ 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago